Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? (1151 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) / If God Is Almighty And Powerful, Why Did He Send His Only Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Woke up this morning and I thought to myself, if Allah, Yahwe etc. is almighty, did he know that eventually, his creation would need a manual ( Bible/Quran) to live right?

For me I think by default, humans are good until their immediate environment influences them.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by chatinent: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Humans are good? I debunk!
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:
Humans are good? I debunk!

Yes, I think humans are good until their immediate environment influence them. Take a new born baby for example
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by chatinent: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
iamuye:

Yes, I think humans are good until their immediate environment influence them. Take a new born baby for example

There's nothing good about sinful humans. They are wicked naturally.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by espn(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:

I believe der is a GOD somewhere. Bit why will he create this sinful human beings. He should have just created everyone as an angel...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:

Sinful Human? Who then created “sinful humans” naturally ?

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by chatinent: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
iamuye:

Sinful Human? Who then created “sinful humans” naturally ?

Wrong question. Did the creator make them sin?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by chatinent: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2021
espn:
I believe der is a GOD somewhere. Bit why will he create this sinful human beings. He should have just created everyone as an angel...

Nice one.

He didn't created us sinful.

A rebellious angel made our first parents sin. The biggest inheritance they left for us is sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:

Wrong question. Did the creator make them sin?

What is Sin? Let’s make reference to the topic.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:

Nice one.

A rebellious angel made our first parents sin. The biggest inheritance they left for us is sin.

Let’s make reference to the topic, which side are you on, Allah or Yahwe, or ... ?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by espn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
chatinent:

Nice one.

Yes you are right...However he should have protected our first parent from even meeting the devil...Or he should have crushed the devil...Now on the last day I believe somepeople will stand a better chance than others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamuye:
Woke up this morning and I thought to myself, if Allah, Yahwe etc. is almighty, did he know that eventually, his creation would need a manual ( Bible/Quran) to live right?

For me I think by default, humans are good until their immediate environment influences them.
You said 'if Allah and Yahweh 'is' God".

Do you think Allah is Yahweh? Sorry, they are not the same, so be informed
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Anas09:

You said 'if Allah and Yahweh 'is' God".

Do you think Allah is Yahweh? Sorry, they are not the same, so be informed

Hmm well I’ve thought about it (Allah/Yahwe). Pls enlighten me more about your claims
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2021
iamuye:

Hmm well I’ve thought about it (Allah/Yahwe). Pls enlighten me more about your claims
A deity is not known by the simple term 'God'. God, is not a name of any deity. It is a generic name for every worshipped being.
It's just a title. Like Teacher, Mr. Or president. All he World's presidents are presidents, but to know who they are, you must identify them. President Putin, is not President Buhari, etc.
Deities are known by first their personal names and what they do and how they operate.
Allah is an Arabian God which had been in existence lonnnnng before Muhammad was born. And that allah had no connection or affiliation with the God of Abraham until Waraqa bin Nawal (a soothsayer) introduced Muhammad to the Bible.

Allah was a moon god calles Hûbal in the ancient Arabian peninsula and part of Persia. It was Muhammad who raised him up to become almighty god. He was just a household god.

The Judeo-Christian God is called Yahweh. And he has his ways so different from the Astrological moon of of Arabia.

They are not the same at all. It's a sin to associate YHWH and Allah.

3 Likes

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2021
From the beginning the only thing we need is to follow the footstep of our Daddy but the first man rebelled against God that's how everything changed so the human family lost their bearing!
So to set matters straight God arranged for another Adam whose footsteps we must start following. 1Corinthians 15:45
He (God) is coming to wipe out the entire human race, only those following the footsteps of the last Adam will be spared! John 3:16

iamuye:

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Anas09:

A deity is not known by the simple term 'God'. God, is not a name of any deity. It is a generic name for every worshipped being.
It's just a title. Like Teacher, Mr. Or president. All he World's presidents are presidents, but to know who they are, you must identify them. President Putin, is not President Buhari, etc.
Deities are known by first their personal names and what they do and how they operate.
Allah is an Arabian God which had been in existence lonnnnng before Muhammad was born. And that allah had no connection or affiliation with the God of Abraham until Waraqa bin Nawal (a soothsayer) introduced Muhammad to the Bible.

Allah was a moon god calles Hûbal in the ancient Arabian peninsula and part of Persia. It was Muhammad who raised him up to become almighty god. He was just a household god.

The Judeo-Christian God is called Yahweh. And he has his ways so different from the Astrological moon of of Arabia.

Incredible write up I must confess. Where did you get such a rare knowledge from? Your explanation makes so much sense I wish to continue reading.

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by iamuye(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
From the beginning the only thing we need is to follow the footstep of our Daddy but the first man rebelled against God that's how everything changed so the human family lost their bearing!
So to set matters straight God arranged for another Adam whose footsteps we must start following. 1Corinthians 15:45
He (God) is coming to wipe out the entire human race, only those following the footsteps of the last Adam will be spared! John 3:16

From the beginning, Did he (Allah/Yahweh) know that his first/second creation would need a manual (Bible/Quran) to live right?

I have heard many religious people say He (Allah/Yahweh) knows the beginning and the end.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by 2dominate: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=iamuye
For me I think by default, humans are good until their immediate environment influences them.[/quote]
True
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by 2dominate: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Anas09:

Trash as always, not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by 2dominate: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
chatinent:

Nice one.

Seriously?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
iamuye:

From the beginning, Did he (Allah/Yahweh) know that his first/second creation would need a manual (Bible/Quran) to live right?
Of course He knew that man needs guidance but it wasn't to be written like what He gave Moses rather Adam supposed to pass on the knowledge he got from his own father {Luke 3:38} to his children! Deuteronomy 6:6-7

I have heard many religious people say He (Allah/Yahweh) knows the beginning and the end.
That's a misinterpretation!
The "beginning" is not when God said everything was perfect {Genesis 1:31} it refers to the beginning and ending of rebellion against God! Genesis 3:14-19
So the context is about the beginning and ending of badness! smiley
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by shadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
iamuye:

Human being by default is SELFISH!
Selfishness is the root cause of every evil

A baby doesn't have the capacity to Love, he has to learn it
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
#
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Anas09:

iamuye:

Incredible write up I must confess. Where did you get such a rare knowledge from? Your explanation makes so much sense I wish to continue reading.

Not so fast Trash as usual mind you Allah means God unless you want to say Yahweh is not God (Allah).

Exodus 6
2 And God said to Moses, I am the Lord.

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles].

You said a deity is not known by simple term God no answer this

Why did Yahweh respond to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and messengers before moses when the call him Almighty Allah (God Almighty)....

Exodus 3

13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them?

14 And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you!

If God (Allah) is not a name I ask you is "I am what I am, I will be what I will be, I am" a name? what will He (God) be if not God (Allah).

Mind you there were several gods in isreal before Abraham yet God appeared to Abraham as God Almighty infact Abraham and his father were idol worshippers too called gods yet Yahweh appeared to Abraham as God Almighty.

Allah SWT said:

"O Moses, indeed it is I - Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. An-Naml 27: Verse 9)

"Go to Pharaoh and say, 'We are the messengers of the Lord of the worlds,"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 16)

"[Moses] said, The Lord of the heavens and earth and that between them, if you should be convinced."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 24)

Rather it is a sin to associate Jesus with Yahweh or Allah.

You even said Allah was hubaal, while Muhammad had destroy all the idols at the khaaba including hubals and Allah exclusively went against hubals (Baal)

Allah SWT said:

"Do you call upon Ba'l and leave the best of creators -"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 125)

"Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers?"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 126)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

@Iamuye please why is that lie an incredible write up. From your topic it shows you are closer to truth don't backslide Again

You said if Allah, Yahweh is Almighty and not if Jesus/Yahweh/Allah is Almighty keep this up and the truth will fall on you.

The Quran didn't mention Yahweh neither did Jesus, Paul, Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, David, Solomon knew the name "Yahweh" what the all knew was Allah (God) Yahwe was only revealed to Moses so what's the big deal..... Or is Father, Eli, Elohim the same as Yahweh. So what's the fuse all about..

That guy said Allah is not Yahwe ask him is Jesus the same Yahwe or are there 2 different Almighties?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2021
iamuye:

You're right

Allah SWT said:

"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 213)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Myer(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
iamuye:

This resonates to me on a different level.
For a long time I saw the bible as God's manual.
Just like a Muslim would see the Quran as God's manual.
And a Jew especially would see the Talmud as God's original manual and divine Oracle.

But I noticed that eventually, all 3 books contradict one another. Meaning what we called God's manuals are simply written my men with an ideology that eventually clashed with one another.

A Jew believes once you're a Chistian then you cease to worship the same one God who says there's no one else beside him. Which is why till date Israel has the least number of Christians compared to other religions.

A Christian believes if you still follow the laws of the Jews and do not accept Jesus as the Son of God then your not a Christian but living on self-righteousness like the Pharisees and Saduccess.

A Muslim believes if you accept Jesus as Son of God then you blaspheme. You must follow the teachings of Mohammed alone and the prophets who get recognised.

1 Like

Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2021
haekymbahd:

Not so fast Trash as usual mind you Allah means God unless you want to say Yahweh is not God (Allah).

Exodus 6

3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by My [a]name the Lord [Yahweh] I did not make Myself known to them [in acts and great miracles].

Why did Yahweh respond to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and messengers before moses when the call him Almighty Allah (God Almighty)....

This caught my attention!

Misinformed Churchgoers are a problem to themselves because even though they have a zeal for God they lack accurate knowledge and because each of them wants to set his/her own standard the rebel against God's standard! Romans 10:2-3

For your information Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew the name of their God as Jehovah (Yahweh) the meaning you gave to that Bible book of Exodus 6:2-3 is wrong but i'll leave you with the misinformed Churchgoers let's see how they're going to unravel the mystery.

If you want to know the meaning of that verse i'll tell you but i just want you to know that as i've always told you this people aren't Christians for real, they're misinformed religionists worshiping what they don't know! John 4:22 smiley
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
haekymbahd:

Read with the intent of understanding not jus to put up arguments.
Allah means god as in, a deity worshipped by the Arabs in the Arabic peninsula long before Muhammad was born. It was not the almighty God when Muhammad's progenitors worshipped it.
Muhammad raised its status to god almighty when be was convinced by a sooth Sayer Waraqa that he was a prophet.
Allah was never anything other than a household god in the family of Muhammad. Muhammad's grand father 'Al Mutalab was a chief priest to Allah, Muhammad's father 'Abullah', was a chief priest to Allah, so from where did Muhammad become a propher.

haekymbahd:

Exodus 6

If you had stopped to read what you posted you should have asked yourself why the Lord didnt say His name was Allah.
Malam, I told you that gods are known by their personal names, not the title 'God'. Here Yah has clearly told you that his perianal name is Yahweh, not Allah or just God. Why you are raging here is not clear to me.

haekymbahd:

Why don't you have an answer to this?
haekymbahd:

Why did Yahweh respond to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and messengers before moses when the call him Almighty Allah (God Almighty)
Hahahahahahahahaha. Malam, sorry to bust your bubbles, Allah is not the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. You have believed a lie.
If he is, the question, why he didn't reveal his name Allah to Moses but Yahweh should arise.

Yahweh the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is the Father of Jesus Christ. Is Allah the Father of Jesus Christ? No.

haekymbahd:

13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them?
14 And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you!

If God (Allah) is not a name I ask you is "I am what I am, I will be what I will be, I am" a name? what will He (God) be if not God (Allah)
Malam, calling Allah God won't make him God as calling a Cow a dog will never make a a cow a dog.

A cow is known by what it does, and a dog is also known by what it does. That they are all called animals doesn't make them the same.

Yahweh has a son, His name is Jesus.
Matt 3:28 [This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased]
Allah has a slave his name is Muhammad.

We Jews and Christians are children to our God, and He is a Father to us. Is Allah your father?
He appears to talks to us, pls, who has ever seen allah? Did Muhammad ever saw Allah? No, never. Has any Muslim ever seen Allah? No, never. But, we see our God often. Muslims see him and runs out of Islam.
If you are doubting me, call Him and ask Him to show you who the real God is. Say, allah, if you are the real God, show me by appearing to me, and say, Jesus Christ, if you are true real God show appear to me. Do that lets see how long you will remain a muslim.

haekymbahd:

Mind you [/]there were several gods in isreal before Abraham[/] yet God appeared to Abraham as God Almighty infact Abraham and his father were idol worshippers too called gods yet Yahweh appeared to Abraham as God Almighty.
@ bolded, pls get your facts correct. There several gods in Israel when God appeared to Abraham? What the hell?
There was the Nation of Israel when Yahweh appeared to Abraham? Is this what you tell you in your mosques?

Malam, there was no nation of Israel until the Israelites left Egypt. That's like close to 500 years after Abraham had died hahahahahahahahaha.
Abraham was originally from Ur of Chaldees in Mesopotamia. In today's map, that will be somewhere around Kuwait.

It was the idolatry which Allah was one of the gods then that made Yah to call Abraham out of there.

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"O Moses, indeed it is I - Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. An-Naml 27: Verse 9)

"Go to Pharaoh and say, 'We are the messengers of the Lord of the worlds,"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 16)
What is the meaning of this? So Allah sent Moses to Pharaoh? Hahahahahahahahaha. So, you are saying the Israelites whom Moses brought out of Egypt were Muslims?
Are you serious? Lolzzzzzzzz.

Let's follow this your line for a while. There were things that Moses was asked to do which significance weren't known then, but they are known now. Like the killing of the lamb, eating to the flesh, not breaking any bones. the sprinkling of the blood on the door posts.
Pls explain to me why Allah asked Moses to do those things, and their significance in Islam today?

haekymbahd:

Rather it is a sin to associate Jesus with Yahweh or Allah.
haekymbahd post=104402579:
It is a sin to associate Jesus and Yahweh? Hahahahahahahahaha.
Matthew 3:28. [/b]This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased[/b]
Yahweh calls Jesus Christ His son. Jesus calls Yahweh is father, Allah says Jesus is not his son. Between YAH and Allah who is lying?

haekymbahd:
You even said Allah was hubaal, while Muhammad had destroy all the idols at the khaaba including hubals and Allah exclusively went against hubals (Baal)
Lol. Should I be the one to teach you your religion?

Answer me this, was Allah worshipped by Muhammad's grand father and father? As what?

By then, did Allah had three daughters?
Do you know about 'Al Alat, 'Al Malat, and 'Al Uzza, the three daughters of Allah? Do you know that Muhammad abrogated that part of the Koran to deceive you ignorant Muslims?

Do you know that Muhammad use to take advise from Satan or rather Satan entered him and was giving him commands when he thought it was Jibril?
Did you know that Muhammad asked you Muslims to listen to those demons of Astrology the daughters of Allah?

haekymbahd:
[/quote]
The Quran didn't mention Yahweh neither did Jesus, Paul, Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, David, Solomon knew the name "Yahweh" what the all knew was Allah (God) Yahwe was only revealed to Moses so what's the big deal..... Or is Father, Eli, Elohim the same as Yahweh. So what's the fuse all about..
When you need an understanding ask question instead assuming you know.

Pls go through the Bible, anywhere you see the word 'LORD, it stands for the name Yahweh. The Jews take 'Thou shall not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain very seriously. In the place of Yahweh, they use LORD. Go and do your research.

The question you shd ask yourself is why God didn't tell Moses that His name is Allah but Yahweh.

And again, Yahweh is a person. Is alah a person? Yahweh has a head, mouth, he has eyes nose, ears, hands. He gets angry, he laughs, he sits down and walks about. Does allah have all these characteristics?

haekymbahd:
[/quote]
That guy said Allah is not Yahwe ask him is Jesus the same Yahwe or are there 2 different Almighties?
You are venturing into deep grounds that Muslims can never understand.
You quoted Yahweh saying 'I AM WHO I AM, and I AM WHAT I AM. I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE'.
So, yes Jesus Christ was Yahweh before he became human. He is the eternal God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He created the heavens the earth. Allah will stand judgement before Jesus.

Every soul that Allah has caused the Muslims to.kill, he will be punished for everything. And you, repent when there's still time. Dont follow Allah to hellfire.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by Anas09: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
2dominate:

Trash as always, not surprised at all.
You could try refuting me with points. Saying trash doesn't cut.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by sunshineV(f): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
chatinent:

Nice one.

why didnt we inherit salvation?
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by 2dominate: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anas09:

You could try refuting me with points. Saying trash doesn't cut.
I would love to but you lots become abusive when you can't prove a thing factually or logically.
Re: If Allah, Yahwe Is Almighty, Did He Know He Would Need A Manual? by haekymbahd(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Anas09:

Read with the intent of understanding not jus to put up arguments.
Allah means god as in, a deity worshipped by the Arabs in the Arabic peninsula long before Muhammad was born. It was not the almighty God when Muhammad's progenitors worshipped it.
You are spewing trash. Aramaic and Arabic are both semitic language.

In Hebrew God means Eloah, Elohim

In Arabic God means Ilah, Allah you can see the resemblance Al- The. illah- god.

There is no deity that has its name has God or Allah. The deity you said they worshipped in Muhammad household was Hubaal in name.

Eloah means god as in a deity worshipped by Hebrews long before Abraham was born. It was not the almighty God when Abraham progenitors worshipped it.

How come Yahwe revealed himself to Abraham as Eloah, Elohim?

Even the Arab christians and Jews today still call God Allah your Arabic Bible has God as Allah. Maybe you should carry your bag and go to the Arabs to teach them their language.

The fact that Muhammad father's name was Abdullah means nothing because no deity in mecca before Muhammad has its name has Allah. Allah is a title which only the Lord of heavens and the Earth attest to?

Anas09:

Muhammad raised its status to god almighty when be was convinced by a sooth Sayer Waraqa that he was a prophet.
Allah was never anything other than a household god in the family of Muhammad. Muhammad's grand father 'Al Mutalab was a chief priest to Allah, Muhammad's father 'Abullah', was a chief priest to Allah, so from where did Muhammad become a propher.
Don't contradict yourself you said earlier that no deity has its name has Allah because Allah was just a title get that now.
The Quran was written in Arabic so what is the equivalent of Eloah, Elohim, in Arabic is it Jesus or Yahwe

Anas09:

If you had stopped to read what you posted you should have asked yourself why the Lord didnt say His name was Allah.
Malam, I told you that gods are known by their personal names, not the title 'God'. Here Yah has clearly told you that his perianal name is Yahweh, not Allah or just God. Why you are raging here is not clear to me.
The Jews worship Yahwe and trinitarians worship Jesus, the Jehova witness worship Jehova now ask you are you all worshipping the same God na there your eyes go clear.

Gods are known by their personal names why did Abraham, Isaac, Jacob didn't know God by his personal name and he still responds to them.

Anas09:

Why don't you have an answer to this?
what is the meaning of "I am what I am" or "I will be what I will be" is that a name kindly explain

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Malam, sorry to bust your bubbles, Allah is not the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. You have believed a lie.
If he is, the question, why he didn't reveal his name Allah to Moses but Yahweh should arise.
I ask you what is the meaning of "I am what I am" or "I will be what I will be" Is that a name. And if God so much cared about his name why didn't he tell Moses he was Yahwe immediately not until after Moses pestered him for his name had Moses not pestered him he would still appear to Moses as Allah too judging from your Bible. Only Moses asked Abraham, Isaac,Jacob, Muhammad didn't ask what is now the big deal if Yahwe truly cared about his name he would have told Adam the first human not Moses get that.

Anas09:

Yahweh the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is the Father of Jesus Christ. Is Allah the Father of Jesus Christ? No.
This is the test does the Jews who worship Yahwe believed God has an only begotten son. Why will imposters who worship Jesus not even Yahwe claim Yahwe has a only begotten son. Yahwe is closer to Allah than Jesus in comparison.
Christians claims Isaiah 53 talks about Jesus and it shows he was just a servant
Isaiah 53

11 He shall see [the fruit] of the travail of His soul and be satisfied; by His knowledge of Himself [which He possesses and imparts to others] shall My [uncompromisingly] righteous One, My Servant, justify many and make many righteous (upright and in right standing with God), for He shall bear their iniquities and their guilt [with the consequences, says the Lord].

So when did Allah or Yahwe had an only begotten son my brother Your god is an imposter.

Anas09:

Malam, calling Allah God won't make him God as calling a Cow a dog will never make a a cow a dog.

A cow is known by what it does, and a dog is also known by what it does. That they are all called animals doesn't make them the same.
Explain why did not Yahwe not reveal his name right from the time of Adam till Moses if your claim is genuine. Say the truth and it will set you free.

Anas09:

Yahweh has a son, His name is Jesus.
Matt 3:28 [This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased]
Allah has a slave(servant) his name is Muhammad.
Isaiah 49
5 And now, says the Lord--Who formed me from the womb to be His servant to bring Jacob back to Him and that Israel might be gathered to Him and not be swept away, for I am honorable in the eyes of the Lord and my God has become my strength--

6 He says, It is too light a thing that you should be My servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the survivors [of the judgments] of Israel; I will also give you for a light to the nations, that My salvation may extend to the end of the earth.

Either you like it or not your god {Jesus] is the imposter

Anas09:

We Jews and Christians are children to our God, and He is a Father to us. Is Allah your father?
so isreal is not servant to God

Isaiah 41
8 But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham My friend,(B)

9 You whom I [the Lord] have taken from the ends of the earth and have called from the corners of it, and said to you, You are My servant--I have chosen you and not cast you off [even though you are exiled].

your god is an imposter

Anas09:

He appears to talks to us, pls, who has ever seen allah? Did Muhammad ever saw Allah? No, never. Has any Muslim ever seen Allah? No, never. But, we see our God often. Muslims see him and runs out of Islam.
If you are doubting me, call Him and ask Him to show you who the real God is. Say, allah, if you are the real God, show me by appearing to me, and say, Jesus Christ, if you are true real God show appear to me. Do that lets see how long you will remain a muslim.
1 John 4
12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

I guess you are seeing a demon or an actor because your Bible says no man has seen God. No one has seen Yahwe not Allah ask there followers a proof that your Jesus is not Yahwe

Anas09:

@ bolded, pls get your facts correct. There several gods in Israel when God appeared to Abraham? What the hell?
There was the Nation of Israel when Yahweh appeared to Abraham? Is this what you tell you in your mosques?
Pele start grasping at straw In Hebrew there were so many Eloah before Almighty Eloah appeared to Abraham

Anas09:

Malam, there was no nation of Israel until the Israelites left Egypt. That's like close to 500 years after Abraham had died hahahahahahahahaha.
Abraham was originally from Ur of Chaldees in Mesopotamia. In today's map, that will be somewhere around Kuwait.
what difference does this makes

Allah SWT said:

"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 67)

"A faction of the people of the Scripture wish they could mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they perceive [it] not."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 69)

Anas09:

It was the idolatry which Allah was one of the gods then that made Yah to call Abraham out of there.
When it the same Almighty God (Almighty Allah) that called Abraham who knew Yah then

Anas09:

What is the meaning of this? So Allah sent Moses to Pharaoh? Hahahahahahahahaha. So, you are saying the Israelites whom Moses brought out of Egypt were Muslims?
Are you serious? Lolzzzzzzzz.
Do you mean they are christians, or nazarenes or ebionites, or Jehova witness e.t.c

Anas09:

Let's follow this your line for a while. There were things that Moses was asked to do which significance weren't known then, but they are known now. Like the killing of the lamb, eating to the flesh, not breaking any bones. the sprinkling of the blood on the door posts.
Pls explain to me why Allah asked Moses to do those things, and their significance in Islam today?
Imagine comming from someone who says Law has been abolished.

Anas09:

Lol. Should I be the one to teach you your religion?
Person wey never learn him own religion wan teach another person him religion

Anas09:

Answer me this, was Allah worshipped by Muhammad's grand father and father? As what?
No deity has its name has illah before Muhammad it was a general title for all gods get that.

Anas09:

By then, did Allah had three daughters?
Do you know about 'Al Alat, 'Al Malat, and 'Al Uzza, the three daughters of Allah? Do you know that Muhammad abrogated that part of the Koran to deceive you ignorant Muslims?
Ask your self if Yahwe had 3 daughters.

Anas09:

Do you know that Muhammad use to take advise from Satan or rather Satan entered him and was giving him commands when he thought it was Jibril?
Did you know that Muhammad asked you Muslims to listen to those demons of Astrology the daughters of Allah?
Muhammad was a man who was prone to error like anyone he never claimed to be God he was corrected and that was a lesson to Muslims as a whole so we don't fall into the trap the Christians fell into.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, O [Muhammad], I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness. And woe to those who associate others with Allah -"
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 6)

Anas09:

When you need an understanding ask question instead assuming you know.
Your god is "Jesus" stop associating your God with "Yahwe" of the Jews.

Anas09:

Pls go through the Bible, anywhere you see the word 'LORD, it stands for the name Yahweh. The Jews take 'Thou shall not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain very seriously. In the place of Yahweh, they use LORD. Go and do your research.
Now anytime Jesus mentions "God" what was he saying is it not "Allah" ,Eli, or "Eloah"

Anas09:

The question you shd ask yourself is why God didn't tell Moses that His name is Allah but Yahweh.
why didn't God tell Moses his name was Yahwe at first not until Moses pestered him "if they ask for your name what should I say" is "I am what I am" a name what is the meaning of it.

Anas09:

And again, Yahweh is a person. Is alah a person? Yahweh has a head, mouth, he has eyes nose, ears, hands. He gets angry, he laughs, he sits down and walks about. Does allah have all these characteristics?
Your God is a man let me help you complete it your god (Jesus) eats, sleeps, dies, gets hungry, bow down to another God in prayer e.t.c

Anas09:

Anas09:

You are venturing into deep grounds that Muslims can never understand.
You quoted Yahweh saying 'I AM WHO I AM, and I AM WHAT I AM. I CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT TO BE'.
So, yes Jesus Christ was Yahweh before he became human. He is the eternal God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He created the heavens the earth. Allah will stand judgement before Jesus.

Jesus Christ was Yahwe before he became human your fire na double....

Isaiah 61

1 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,

Exodus 20
2 I am the Lord your God, Who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 You shall have no other gods before or besides Me.

4 You shall not make yourself any graven image [to worship it] or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

5You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,(A)

6But showing mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Anas09:

Every soul that Allah has caused the Muslims to.kill, he will be punished for everything. And you, repent when there's still time. Dont follow Allah to hellfire.
Yahwe/Jesus will be punished for the souls they caused the isrealite to kill. Repent now tomorrow might be too late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobbled Jesus: A Glimpse At The Invention Of Christianity / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? / Does Anyone Know What Righteousness By Faith Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.