Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court (50661 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by dmbb: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Arewa Youth group are not talking with our tongue, I advise that Nigerian government to continue with this investigation. This is not the matter of any group, it's matter of justice for all Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Topmaike007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
M
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
That means arewa youth are also culpable. They are guilty as well FBI should arrest all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by mbak(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Who will now protest in U.S now, is it going to be Yoruba Igbo or Hausa.
Or Nigerians
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Walahi Nigeria has problems. But then you read the kind of nonsense emanating from the citizens, you know there is no solving those problems anytime in the foreseeable future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Eraddray(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
K....I like the arewas...they will always support their own...and stand by them....even tho we all know they are foolish,with little understanding of the crime he has committed ..unlike the Biafra and oduduwa ppl ..see the way they playing Nnamdi Kanu and igboho here and there...it's even better with igboho...the traditional rulers are making serious moves to secure his release...
Nnamdi Kanu being played makes me believe Igbos been making mouth online only... internet warriors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by arantess: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol
Dogs bark while caravan moves on...
That's all they can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Seniorwriter(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
SMH.....very unfortunate youths.
Like a friend will say these youths are ignorantly useless!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by aribisala0(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
They are exactly the same as Ibos in that regard. In fact Ibos are worse , I still remember the fake PHd Chima Igwe story which is one out of several dozen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by israelmao(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Which Arewa?You mean AREWA (Beauty) in Yoruba language?They didn't stand behind Igboho or Kanu or against non-transmission of electoral results approved by the rubber-stamp House Assembly or the ceaseless and senseless killings and kidnapping which have become the daily occurrences in the Nigeria,they abandoned fundamental issues and they were talking about patriotism that has become almost non-existent.You can't play patriotism card to win the hearts of other Nigerians on your side.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by UltimateSpice: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
It is not about blowing hot, it is about the law taking its course.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Inside life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by ruggedtimi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Crack detective My ass...na him never release shaibu from boko Haram hands .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Telekinetic: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
BMC cow variants. This is how you defend your ‘super cop’ Abba Kyari:

So far the only evidence the FBI has against Kyari is a whatsapp chat and some photos he ALLEGEDLY sent. Anybody could have IMPERSONATED Kyari! After all the fraud money was NEVER sent to Kyari’s bank account. The only actual witness to all these is Kelly, the guy he sent to prison.

What to do? Make Kelly an offer he can’t resist to testify that Kyari was never involved in the arrest but some other police officer (Fall Guy). If Kelly proves too stubborn... Then you know what to do na... No witness, no crime.

As far as Kyari been with Hushpuppi in Dubai that one no join... He simply paid a courtesy visit to Hush or just went there to deliver senator wears cheesy

NB: Kyari should meet Pantami to deregister the number he used for WhatsApp and swap the name to that of the fall guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by ogologoamu: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them. It's thier right to defend thier own. Also we Yoruba also supported our own Sunday. Na only them no they support thier own. Only what they know is to cry more than the bereaved. Though I don't support evil, but I know the reason why the other people carry this issue ofnAbba Kyari for head like wyclef. But mind you na them they do themselves. Is not this hypocracy?? How on Earth will someone invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial. But this people won't see thier own actions to condemn..

Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Awoo88: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shameless fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by kabnafs(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
You think that is going to happen.No I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by heybeebugatty(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice move... In everything, we shouldn't forget our sense of reasons �... It's very crucial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Citnix: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Everything in Nigeria is now seen through tribal eyes. Nobody uses his brain anymore sad

You are very correct. Buhari and those that voted for him are the cause of the problem. They brought the highest level of division among Nigerians and including lack of equity and injustice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by phineas: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-court/

These ones no get sense, just making a bad situation worse, they have been duly noted.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
rayvelez:
He go shock u wen u see abba in orange jumpsuit.

Them think na naija dem still they.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
Not only there.
I met one in jos who blame southerners for increase in price of goods.
They love blame games

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by karnap(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
reasons Nigeria will never be better,cos peoples back evill and corruption,instead of justice
once you have people at your back you can get away with anything
look at the way they are speaking
slap on their face indeed
if you have ever travel abroad you will know the embarrassment on the Nigerian passport when an airport authority hear you are from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by temptnow: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bunch of illiterates that didn't even go to primary school

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
priceaction:
Imagine kyari telling US court that he transferred the money to yusuf buhari to do birthday and it was confirmed. The season film won't end fast.. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in eeh, the naira go just crash overnight as USA will begin economic sanctions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by NaijaFutbol: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Adamu GArba II leading his minions
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by CoolAmbience(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

Yeye talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by ChristineC: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
are we talking of cattle rustling or herding here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by joyandfaith: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

It is a sin for Muslims to handover fellow Muslims to non-muslims for any crime.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army / Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.