Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court (50646 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mosesvic11:
oga the same way his dealing with the criminal so, let him face the law,.. stop saying rubbish.. his time done show
I trust your people. I know this is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Grab it and use it while it lasts. But mind you your people are the greatest enemies of themselves.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Tupaq: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Ogenyi01: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Crack detective,my foot.Oga Kayar is a confirmed ole, crack thief,baba go and clear your name in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Your comment gave you out as an ABOKI NAMA. take it or leave it.
hahahahahaha werey. But honestly, why can't you people see the truth in my words??
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by eguarojeona: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol, selfish mofos.You northerners are on your own
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by cooltola(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
obiekunie01:
nothing will happen.

No body will extradite the officer to USA.

In fact Abba kyari will soon be promoted self!

trust Naija.

Ok we go see, only time will tell. Well the Nigeria police recommend his suspension immediately. He is innocent until proven guilty in court.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by seborrhic: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
grin grin
Funny but I don't doubt u one bit because that is the average way their mindset operates.
I remember during the GEJ government,the same people with that same mindset felt the GEJ government then was sponsoring BH so that Northerners won't come out to vote.
Now that BH is still devastating the north and has even spread in location and intensity,they have now changed it to accusing haters of the Buhari government of sponsoring BH to make the Buhari government look bad! grin grin
Talk about changing of goal posts,hypocrisy at its height and an animal way of reasoning,in the same group of people!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Covenanted: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
All I know is that the matter should be properly investigated.

Meanwhile, come and learn how you can earn from crypto without trading by yourself!
Check my signature and contact me NOW!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by AFONJACOW(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
The hot they are blowing are not enough... see what they must do... tie bombs on their waist go to US embassy and blow themselves along with US Ambassador to Nigeria... that's the only way to show the world they are with Abba Kyra

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by bizhop01: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lazy Arewa youths

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by DEGr8t(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
What do you expect from them? They believe that government belongs to them and they can do it anyhow. Anyway that just https://afrinik.com/with-iq-of-genius-natsumi-tsuji-11-slit-her-classmates-throat/

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Safemoon: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
They still they call the criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by dynamic007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
kollinzgee:

This group and buhari divided Nigeria,i remember those sweet days when no one cares about your tribe we were just Nigerians before tribalist and nepotists came to power and divided everyone with their born to rule mentality..
Illiteracy is a disease..
Spits... angry

What sweet days are you talking about? Was there ever a time where tribe didn't matter in Nigeria, right from Amalgamation? Even the constitution has the federal character principle deeply entrenched in it.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Iamolukorede(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
This one's are noise makers, no sense in that submission ..

Him being suspended is rather too late but then the setted panels on he's investigation should swiftly do so and let him answer to is questionable characters in the u s as the DCP.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by naturefellow(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Everything in Nigeria is now seen through tribal eyes. Nobody uses his brain anymore sad
Grace001 undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Citnix: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
silvoclaira:
Majority Nigerians are behind Abba kyari.

You are right and majority of them are cows.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by KingLaka: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
People wey d ment
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by rollywise(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
I didn't bother to finish the write up. Fools fools fools. Who do us like this? See youths defending corruption. Chai!?! At most na on top 10k per head o
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by naijaman2225(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
MUMUS ON PARADE
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by PrinceMajestic: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bloody terrorists rants. Kyari is going in for his crime. Thieves and terrorist youths
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-court/

Woe to a society that heaps praises on criminals
Woe to a society whose conscience is dead completely
Woe to a society that appoints criminals and illiterate to lead and protect them
Woe to a society that values the life of animals than that of human
Woe to a society that does not rebuke a child for wrong doing
Woe to a society that prefers to burn down a whole country than to correct a child

It will never be well with you

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
hahahahahaha werey. But honestly, why can't you people see the truth in my words??
What is the trurh in what you wrote?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Cossolini: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Him abookii nyash go open like RAV 4 exhaust pipe as Akata go use their big prickk scatter the nyash for inside sanko. grin

The best Arewa mugus can do for Abba kyari is to buy him a trailer load of Adult diapers and wish him well. Him go need am wella.

Abba kyari will be going away for a long time, if FBI hand meet am.

grin grin
You need a hug
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by silvoclaira: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Citnix:

You are right and majority of them are cows.
Why that?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by PoTTV: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
Are you a member of boko haram or ISWAP?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Chochovini: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dovegrey:
And if something happen what will you do?

Fight war with them? It seem you guys lost ur senses.
. Ask them o. Are they tryna intimidate the US or what I don‘t understand exactly the basis for their useless threat. When just one Drone from the US monitored by even a lady in mini skirt in an AC fitted operational office can turn the whole of Nigeria into a desert. Fools.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by kindlyheart: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
patriotic to this piece of shittt were army are robbing people off their hard earned money without repercussions I'm fucking done being patriotic. I want a place where every crime will be punisher justly be it me or my wards.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Astra101: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
rayvelez:
He go shock u wen u see abba in orange jumpsuit.
Orange night gown grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by brainhgeek(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ranting online no go for. They should write a petition and include their names, pictures, phone numbers, email addresses and signatures. Na that time e go pure. Biden will get the message that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
most of them are irredeemable. Dollar has gained against the naira and Igbo's dominate the largely import dependent sectors of the. Economy.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.
But mind you na them they do themselves oo.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.

People like you don't deserve to live in Nigeria. Forest lifestyle awaits all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.