Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

She Always Complains About My Attire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Complains About My Attire (7593 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making / If She Complains About This Few Things, Make Changes Asap... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by agabaI23(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2011
ypad:

I never force you to buy my opinion. This is a forum where people say their views, not a place for insult. Please, keep your Ill manner behavior with you.

Apologies if you were insulted wink. I just said the idea is rubbish. I did not say you are rubbish so where is the insult anyway undecided
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by DrPhemmie(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2011
190:

wheres my AK-47 undecided
omg!!! i'm a big fan of 190, dis guy just m̶̲̅akε m̶̲̅ε̲̣ laff A̶̲̥̅ lot. W̶̲̥̅εℓℓ dude u don't α√ τσ change ur style because of any1, U didn't try to change hers, n☺†̥‎​ that one cannot be upgradded or corrected but seems its too far. U deserve to be liked for ur self n☺†̥‎​ dress sense. Fashion is about wearing wat u arε̲̣̣̣̥ comfortable and cool in, n☺†̥‎​ until u wear "baggy", βU̶̲̥̅̊ђ wait a min shocked who still wears baggy?
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by kpolli(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2011
2 questions before i can help,
first, r u fat??
second, wat century does she leave in that baggy is in vogue, DAMMIT
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Nekai(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2011
Kpolli, u must be a skin-tight jeans type of guy.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by CrudeOil1(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2011
That's easy. Tell her that if she don't like how you dress, she can leave. And by the way, who wears baggy jeans in this fashion age? Your girl seems lost.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Sijo01(f): 4:23pm On May 16, 2011
M M M:

give her money, so she would buy clothes 4 u.

chikina.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Toonice(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2011
Send her to me for Dressing Orientation for one week. And she we like the way u dress henceforth.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by babybryan: 4:35pm On May 16, 2011
maybe she wants you to dress like her ex
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by tit(f): 4:48pm On May 16, 2011
do not change your wardrobe, change girlfriends.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by stiyke(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2011
drgica74:

My brother, you have not understood your problems.

You problem is that you do not satisfy her well enough. I bet you if you give that girl Option A 4 in Omega position, even if you wear red shirt upon yellow trouser, she won't notice it. You will be called darling every time even when she is angry.

Sadly this is really the cause not dressing, trust me and try the advice above. She isnt proud of you.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by naijangel7(f): 4:57pm On May 16, 2011
she has a point there though
men should wear white underwears

Says who?
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by kpolli(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2011
Nekai:

Kpolli, u must be a skin-tight jeans type of guy.

No i dont wear skinny jeans but i also dont wear baggies, n i cant remember the last time i saw a guy wear that (non-fat guy)
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by 190: 5:03pm On May 16, 2011
I just tire undecided
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by agabaI23(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2011
naijangel7:

Says who?

Same question I asked her
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by tboy1(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2011
Listen to her. From all what she adviced you , i don't see anything wrong. I used to have a friend who's dressing was horrendous, everyone including his girlfriend knew this except himself [He honestly thought he was a good dresser] I told him about his dress sense a couple of times and he said i didnt have a clue about fashion. He started dating another lady last year and within the 1st 3 months he looks way better when dressed. Recently found out when they go clothes shopping, she picks his clothes out for him
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by tboy1(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2011
@ 190

Do you have to reply to every post and thread? Even when you have no contribution what so ever you will either reply either with a smiley or something random e.g like this thread, your first reply was wheres my AK-47  undecided
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by 190: 5:26pm On May 16, 2011
^that was cos i need to shoot someone

These kinda questions shouldnt be asked!

BTW someone else asked for acid, u didnt see that angry
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by bylineby: 6:14pm On May 16, 2011
If she keeps on trying to change you and can't accept who you are, then she doesn't love you at all.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2011
if you haven't broken up with her already, i'm not sure what you are waiting for.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by collinsJn(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2011
Wot Of If d REVERSE Is d Case,And Ur Gurl Is Wryt, Ehhh,As 4 d Wyt Boxers and Ur Dress Code,check Ur Self Wella, Becos We Can't Cee U 2 Actually Cee 4 Our Selves If U 're d SNAZZY Type,So It Is Wot U Tell Us We TRY 2 BELIEVE.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by tampa1871: 7:05pm On May 16, 2011
If you are not married to this woman, she's probably not right for you. You will make each other miserable and it's not worth it. No need being angry, part on a good note as obviously you are not compartible.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by 1one: 7:27pm On May 16, 2011
Hear no evil

See no evil

Date no evil !

Some people stay in relationships as if they are confined to some hardened and reinforced steel doored cell,Guy Move on, Girls?, ' a dime a dozen,Get someone who would validate your sense of worth not some lashing,putting down happy cookie soaked in milk brained bird flu infected chick!,
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by kingsrod: 7:53pm On May 16, 2011
Braah, do what she wants for a week, I bet u she will come back naggin
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Sweetdbest: 9:14pm On May 16, 2011
IN FACT, FROM YOUR EXPLANATION, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE A DIRTY PIG. ANY MAN THAT DON’T LIKE WHITE PANT GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A DESCENT PERSON. YOU NEED TO BE WITH A MODERN HUMAN BEING. THE LADY IS TELLING YOU THE GOSPEL TRUTH. ANY YOUNG MAN WHO IS OF CLASS, MUST KNOW HOW TO DRESS DECENTLY. YOU NEED NOT TO COMPLAIN RATHER SEE REASONS OF HER COMPLAINT. YOU SHOULD WAKE UP. HOPE YOU ALSO TRY TO USE YOUR TOILETRIES = BODY SPRAY, DEODORANTS AND COLOGNE TO COMPLEMENT YOURSELF AT ANYTIME. THE LADY WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU. DON’T ACT LIKE A PIG.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by 1one: 9:33pm On May 16, 2011
@sweetdbest
You hyper-myopic attention seeking piece of community shit, I can tell you've been attention starved and are craving for any click traffic that would feed the idea that you are not as hopless and boring as you think you are, Only 5 posts!, abeg go and sleep!
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 16, 2011
Sweetdbest:

IN FACT, FROM YOUR EXPLANATION, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE A DIRTY PIG. ANY MAN THAT DON’T LIKE WHITE PANT GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A DESCENT PERSON. YOU NEED TO BE WITH A MODERN HUMAN BEING.  THE LADY IS TELLING YOU THE GOSPEL TRUTH. ANY YOUNG MAN WHO IS OF CLASS, MUST KNOW HOW TO DRESS DECENTLY. YOU NEED NOT TO COMPLAIN RATHER SEE REASONS OF HER COMPLAINT. YOU SHOULD WAKE UP. HOPE YOU ALSO TRY TO USE YOUR TOILETRIES = BODY SPRAY, DEODORANTS AND COLOGNE TO COMPLEMENT YOURSELF AT ANYTIME. THE LADY WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU. DON’T ACT LIKE A PIG.

I bet you're not wearing a pink dress right now. This certainly makes you a slut in my book.  angry
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 16, 2011
Poster since your girlfriend says u dress like an old man then i presume your girlfriend would like u to dress like this

Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 16, 2011
For some women they had prefer their boyfriend to have that street appearance like wearing goldteeth,baggy fubu jeans trousers that u sag on your ankles and oversized T-shirt but for some other girls they prefer a man with a neat and conservative appearance.Seems your girlfriend prefers the street appearance in her man.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by deniyor: 1:35am On May 17, 2011
She has an exact image of her perfect guy and she is trying to impose it on you. No matter what you do or how you dress, it will never be enough for her till you become her barbie or her stepford dude.

She has to accept you the way you are. But she won't. Its just a matter of time before you give her the boot or she does. Remember, you will never be good enough for her.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by ozoemeka(m): 3:39am On May 17, 2011
End the relationship with this girl if she's just simply downright disrespectful. I agree the problem is not clothes, sounds like your girl needs you to MAN UP in the relationship.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by deniyor: 3:50am On May 17, 2011
^^^ I don't think the issue is he doesn't man up. Even in his posts, he's shown otherwise. The girl is just twisted.
Re: She Always Complains About My Attire by malaria(f): 4:33am On May 17, 2011
@poster its lyk ur girl is 2 flashy and lyk expensive tins.lukin gud is nt all abt money.as for u boxers i tink she has a point there.it turns alot of ladies off.buh u need 2 b kiaful wit ha.may b she wants u 2 b d likes of jim iyke,etc nollywood fantacy.ewo! I pity u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies With Big Boobs Or Ladies With Big Hips(yansh): Which Do U Prefer? / Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. / Alfa's Bride On Hijab, Forgets Herself While Rocking Him At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.