Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? (3002 Views)

See What Satan Just Tweeted: Is It True? [photos] / Church Of Satan: See What Satan Worship Is All About And The God Of Satanists / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by BassReeves: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
musicwriter:
That's the absolute truth. And please stop wasting your time further with that guy. He's still trapped in Jesus. Funny enough, when I became HALF awake I was still trapped in Jesus for two years until I realized what a fraud Jesus is.

Again, please don't waste your time any longer talking to anybody who believes in Jesus. They think like babies.

22jumpstreet:
The truth of the matter is that you take them from the beginning of show them that there was never any need for the Jesus character, whether they understand you or not, they will still find a way to bring him to the discussion. I have been singing from the top of my voice that he is just a Roman/Greek creation. There is no where in the entire Tanakh that God or any prophet claimed that God was going to have a son by impregnating a human woman to sacrifice his life as a Ransome. No where. But they have refused to remove their Jesus glasses. They want to hold on to absurdities...

The thing just tire me.

Yahuah Never Claimed He Had A Son With A Human To Atone You For Your Sin Anywhere... This Is Blasphemy. Not Even The Prophets Make This Claim
Luke 24:27
'And having begun from Moses and from all the Prophets,
He interpreted to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.
'

Luke 24:44
'Then He said to them,
“This is what I told you while I was still with you,
everything which has been written about Me in the Law of Moses and the [writings of the] Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
'

John 5:39
'You search and keep on searching and examining the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life;
and yet it is those [very Scriptures] that testify about Me;
'

1. Is the name Yahshua, of Roman/Greek origin?
2. What's the meaning of the name Yahshua? What the implication?
3. Genesis 3:15? What's it mean to you?
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Your Contradiction.... Evident!

Adhering to your instructions, I tried to use my mature brain to analyse your thesis and commentaries on some teachings of the Bible, especially the story of Adam and Eve.
At first you submitted that the entire story was "an allegory and it wasn't meant to be taken literally".
You continue by illustrating the story of the King, his daughter, elephant and tortoises. Saying, just like the story wasn't a real story, so was the story of Adam and Eve. In conclusion you said that "There was no Adam.
There was no Eve
There was no Satan
There was no God
There was no fruit
There was no garden of Eden"

However, in your second attempt to analyse your thesis further, you committed a blunder. Utterly contradict your first position by giving your own version of a story you earlier said never existed. A story you was just a mere allegory and not literal. But you have told your own literal meaning of it.
How ridiculous!

I hope you understand that music is not buda, and that buda is not in the least concerned whether those things you mention existed or not!

Now, use your eyes and your mature brain and tell me if Adam and Eve surely died on the day that they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or did their eyes open and they gained wisdom and became self employed and went on to populate the earth?

1 Like

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by musicwriter(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The truth of the matter is that you take them from the beginning of show them that there was never any need for the Jesus character, whether they understand you or not, they will still find a way to bring him to the discussion. I have been singing from the top of my voice that he is just a Roman/Greek creation. There is no where in the entire Tanakh that God or any prophet claimed that God was going to have a son by impregnating a human woman to sacrifice his life as a Ransome. No where. But they have refused to remove their Jesus glasses. They want to hold on to absurdities...

The thing just tire me.

Even the bible Jesus never claimed to be a Messiah. In fact, when the bible read properly without religious dogmatism, Jesus himself said he wasn't the Messiah at all and even warned the people he was speaking to that "many will come in my name, claiming, "I am the Messiah" and will deceive many."

Once understood on the context that he was talking to people sitting with him, the meaning becomes clear. And that's why the bible authors rightly added inverted commas to denote that what the speaker and author meant is that "many would come in Jesus name claiming that Jesus is the messiah." That's the most fulfilled prophecy in the bible but Christianity makes educated people stupid to interpret the very sentence in their own eyes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by 22jumpstreet: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
BassReeves:

'

'Then He said to them,
everything which has been written about Me in the Law of Moses and the [writings of the] Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
'

'You search and keep on searching and examining the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life;
'

Lol..you are still ignorant of everything. The new testament is not of God. It has nothing to do with the God of the Tanakh.
The name there is "jesus"..not Yahshua..and jesus is of Greek origin. Much like persius and the likes.
The name can mean whatever you want it to mean, bottomline is there is no body in history that answered that name and was born by a virgin....

Virgin births are paramount to Greeks and Roman mythology. You have watched "clash of the titans". The jews don't have it as part of their belief..

The Genesis story was referring to all of humanity. It means the offspring of the woman will be enemies with the snake ,they will strike its head to kill it...moreover it is not a prophesy. It is God making judgements. God is not a prophet..
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by 22jumpstreet: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
musicwriter:

Even the bible Jesus never claimed to be a Messiah. In fact, when the bible read properly without religious dogmatism, Jesus himself said he wasn't the Messiah at all and even warned the people he was speaking to that "many will come in my name, claiming, "I am the Messiah" and will deceive many."

Once understood on the context that he was talking to people sitting with him, the meaning becomes clear. And that's why the bible authors added inverted commas to denote that what the speaker and author meant is that "many would come in Jesus name claiming that Jesus is the messiah." That's the most fulfilled prophecy in the bible but Christianity makes educated people stupid to interpret the very sentence in their own eyes.

God go bless you 10000000 times.

3 Likes

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by 22jumpstreet: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
BassReeves:
The trio, thats including the 22jumpstreet guy havent got a Scooby Doo idea.

So you too have noticed how addicted all three are, to repeating things in vain. Easy, simple and straightforward I asked OP, musicwriter, to share all he came up with is 'foreigners (Europeans and Arabs) got jealous, came here and destroyed everything we created.' Before that the first Woman was called Eva, but when he was asked, why was she called Eva? Who called her or gave her the name Eva?, he clammed up, resorting to belittling people calling them babies and all sorts

I posited to 22jumpstreet that if 22jumpstreet is equipped enough and be able to explain, how a menopause and impotent couple were able to give birth to the promised child when well advanced in age, then 22jumpstreet will get an ah ha moment and arrive at the answer to the 22jumpstreet flippant remark(s), that's betraying a confused state of the mind, but hey ...

Once you know what Adam represented, talking in terms of being a prototype, then you'll understand, not only the significance for the reason of another one, but also be able to relate with the varying dynamics, levels, processes, journeys to arrive at that salvation place or destination

You know what they say. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. It rings true, so, I reiterate God, by proxy, Yahshua ha'Mashiah, God Incarnate, saves.

You know what they say. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

God already gave a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicle 7:14.

The jesus thingy has got nothing to do with God.. QED.

Confess and forsake I will forgive you...
No blood sacrifice required or necessary...
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by 22jumpstreet: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021

BassReeves:

'

'Then He said to them,
'

'

MENTIONED ANOTHER 13 TIMES THAT THE CREATOR IS ALONE - 3 TIMES MENTIONING IN ISAIAH THAT GOD CAN NOT BE LIKENEND TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING- AND STILL YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HIM? WHERE DID GOD EVER MENTION ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT CAN FORGIVE/REDEEM THE SINS OF HIS PEOPLE?
Isaiah 45:18-19
For this is what The Lord says – He who created the heavens, He is ELOHIM; He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited – He says: “I am YAHUAH, and there is no other. I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek Me in vain.’ I, YAHUAH, speak the truth; I declare what is right.”
Isaiah 45:21-22
“…who announced this before, who declared it from the distant past? Is it not I, YAHUAH, and there is no ELOHIM apart from Me, a righteous ELOHIM and Savior; there is none but Me. Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am ELOHIM, and there is no other!”
Isaiah 46:5
“To whom shall you liken Me and make Me equal and compare Me that we may be alike?”
Isaiah 46:9
“Remember the first things of old, that I am ELOHIM and there is no other; I am ELOHIM and there is none like Me.”
Isaiah 48:11
“…And My honor I will not give to another.”
Hosea 13:4
“And I am YAHUAH your ELOHIM, Who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no ELOHIM but Me, no Savior except Me!”
Joel 2:27
“And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and I am YAHUAH your ELOHIM, there is no other; and My people shall never be ashamed.”
Malachi 2:10
“Have we not all one Father? Has not one ELOHIM Created us? Why should we betray, each one his brother, to profane the Covenant of our forefathers?”
Psalm 73:25
“Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You.”
Psalm 81:8-9
“Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you; O Israel, if you would listen to Me! Let there be no strange god among you; nor shall you worship any foreign god.”
Psalm 146:3
“Do not put your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation!”
Nehemiah 9:6
“You alone are YAHUAH; You made the heavens, the heavens of the heavens and all their host, the earth and all that is upon it, the seas and all that is in them, and You give life to them all, and the heavenly host bow down before You.”
I Chronicles 17:20
“O YAHUAH, there is none like You, neither is there any ELOHIM beside You, according to all that we have heard with our ears!”

There is no where it says it will be done by proxy like you claim...
So I really wonder where the so called new testament writers got their idea of Jesus from?
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by BassReeves: 4:44am On Aug 05, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Lol..you are still ignorant of everything. The new testament is not of God. It has nothing to do with the God of the Tanakh.
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet you insist in talking out of turns about it.

When would you learn that The New testament, is the Old testament revealed and the Old testament, is the New testament concealed?

22jumpstreet:
The name there is "jesus"..not Yahshua..and jesus is of Greek origin. Much like persius and the likes.
Smh. Clearly I am no match for your deep seated level of your ignorance. There in no alphabet 'J' in the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. In fact, the letter 'J' is only between 400-500 years old. You're increasingly becoming unworthy, so I'll permit you wallow in your ignorance

22jumpstreet:
The name can mean whatever you want it to mean, bottomline is there is no body in history that answered that name and was born by a virgin....
People say, ignorance is bliss, but I am increasingly finding yours worrisome. The ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance anyway

22jumpstreet:
Virgin births are paramount to Greeks and Roman mythology. You have watched "clash of the titans". The jews don't have it as part of their belief..
Dont trust every fables. Dont trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar

22jumpstreet:
The Genesis story was referring to all of humanity. It means the offspring of the woman will be enemies with the snake ,they will strike its head to kill it...moreover it is not a prophesy. It is God making judgements. God is not a prophet..
Look at you clumsily answered an easy, simple and straightforward question asked. Giving a response stripped of the very significant proto evangelium. Have you no idea? Why Eve gave her first son, the name, Cain? Smh. Beware of your false knowledge, because it is more dangerous than your ignorance
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by BassReeves: 4:44am On Aug 05, 2021
22jumpstreet:
God already gave a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicle 7:14.
The first gospel and which Eve knew so well about, but again, misinterpreted is in Genesis 3:15

22jumpstreet:
The jesus thingy has got nothing to do with God.. QED.
Emmanuel - God with us.
If you know, you know, if you dont know. Pfft. Whats my own. They always say crazy people never know that they are crazy

22jumpstreet:
Confess and forsake I will forgive you...

No blood sacrifice required or necessary...
Hebrew 9:22
'In fact under the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood,
and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness
[neither release from sin and its guilt, nor cancellation of the merited punishment]
'

Ephesians 2:13
'But now [at this very moment] in Christ Jesus
you who once were [so very] far away [from God] have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
'

Leviticus 17:11
'For the life of the flesh is in the blood,
and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls;
for it is the blood that makes atonement, by reason of the life
[which it represents].’
'

Bad blood always shows itself.
Tell, what all you know about the subject matter, blood.
Humour me with all the high and low, mundane and explicit you know about the blood. Tell please, coming out from your immense knowledge, how and why does blood represent life? Tell about your DNA, does your DNA come from blood? Does your DNA contain code? Was does the code do? If you arent obtuse, then you surely by now, should just about begin to get the drift about how important the blood is. Next would be to consider the connection and/or relationship, between genes and DNA and/or blood
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by BassReeves: 4:45am On Aug 05, 2021
22jumpstreet:
[s]MENTIONED ANOTHER 13 TIMES THAT THE CREATOR IS ALONE - 3 TIMES MENTIONING IN ISAIAH THAT GOD CAN NOT BE LIKENEND TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING- AND STILL YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HIM? WHERE DID GOD EVER MENTION ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT CAN FORGIVE/REDEEM THE SINS OF HIS PEOPLE?
Isaiah 45:18-19
For this is what The Lord says – He who created the heavens, He is ELOHIM; He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited – He says: “I am YAHUAH, and there is no other. I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek Me in vain.’ I, YAHUAH, speak the truth; I declare what is right.”
Isaiah 45:21-22
“…who announced this before, who declared it from the distant past? Is it not I, YAHUAH, and there is no ELOHIM apart from Me, a righteous ELOHIM and Savior; there is none but Me. Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am ELOHIM, and there is no other!”
Isaiah 46:5
“To whom shall you liken Me and make Me equal and compare Me that we may be alike?”
Isaiah 46:9
“Remember the first things of old, that I am ELOHIM and there is no other; I am ELOHIM and there is none like Me.”
Isaiah 48:11
“…And My honor I will not give to another.”
Hosea 13:4
“And I am YAHUAH your ELOHIM, Who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no ELOHIM but Me, no Savior except Me!”
Joel 2:27
“And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and I am YAHUAH your ELOHIM, there is no other; and My people shall never be ashamed.”
Malachi 2:10
“Have we not all one Father? Has not one ELOHIM Created us? Why should we betray, each one his brother, to profane the Covenant of our forefathers?”
Psalm 73:25
“Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You.”
Psalm 81:8-9
“Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you; O Israel, if you would listen to Me! Let there be no strange god among you; nor shall you worship any foreign god.”
Psalm 146:3
“Do not put your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation!”
Nehemiah 9:6
“You alone are YAHUAH; You made the heavens, the heavens of the heavens and all their host, the earth and all that is upon it, the seas and all that is in them, and You give life to them all, and the heavenly host bow down before You.”
I Chronicles 17:20
“O YAHUAH, there is none like You, neither is there any ELOHIM beside You, according to all that we have heard with our ears!”[/s]

There is no where it says it will be done by proxy like you claim...

22jumpstreet:
So I really wonder where the so called new testament writers got their idea of Jesus from?
John 3:14-21
'14Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],
15so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].
16“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.
17For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.
18Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him].
19This is the judgment [that is, the cause for indictment, the test by which people are judged, the basis for the sentence]:
the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
20For every wrongdoer hates the Light, and does not come to the Light [but shrinks from it] for fear that his [sinful, worthless] activities will be exposed and condemned.
21But whoever practices truth [and does what is right--morally, ethically, spiritually] comes to the Light, so that his works may be plainly shown to be what they are--accomplished in God [divinely prompted, done with God’s help, in dependence on Him].”
'

Well, I repeat. When would you learn that The New testament, is the Old testament revealed and the Old testament, is the New testament concealed?
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by BassReeves: 4:45am On Aug 05, 2021
musicwriter:

Once understood on the context that he was talking to people sitting with him, the meaning becomes clear. And that's why the bible authors rightly added inverted commas to denote that what the speaker and author meant is that "many would come in Jesus name claiming that Jesus is the messiah." That's the most fulfilled prophecy in the bible but Christianity makes educated people stupid to interpret the very sentence in their own eyes.
John 4:25-26
'25The woman said to Him,
“I know that Messiah is coming
(He who is called Christ--the Anointed); when that One comes, He will tell us everything [we need to know].” 26Jesus said to her,
I who speak to you, am He
(the Messiah).”
'

Matthew 16:13-18
'13Now when Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples,
“Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”
14And they answered, “Some say John the Baptist; others, Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah, or [just] one of the prophets.”
15He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?
16Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of the living God.”
17Then Jesus answered him,
“Blessed
[happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

18And I say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades (death) will not overpower it [by preventing the resurrection of the Christ].
'

Hmm, I wonder what sort of bible you read... dumb has spoken, anyway. Let's wait to see what dumber has to say in supporting dumb.

22jumpstreet:
God go bless you 10000000 times.
Speak of the devil.

Smh. Darkness is so predictable, so I am not surprised because I was expecting and knew such crass comment, from that direction, like this, would come hither
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by 22jumpstreet: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
BassReeves:
John 4:25-26
'25The woman said to Him,
“I know that Messiah is coming
(He who is called Christ--the Anointed); when that One comes, He will tell us everything [we need to know].” 26Jesus said to her,
I who speak to you, am He/b] (the Messiah).”
'

[b]Matthew 16:13-18

'13Now when Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples,
“Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”
14And they answered, “Some say John the Baptist; others, Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah, or [just] one of the prophets.”
15He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?
16Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of the living God.”
17Then Jesus answered him,
“Blessed
[happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

18And I say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades (death) will not overpower it [by preventing the resurrection of the Christ].
'

Hmm, I wonder what sort of bible you read... dumb has spoken, anyway. Let's wait to see what dumber has to say in supporting dumb.

Speak of the devil.

Smh. Darkness is so predictable, so I am not surprised because I was expecting and knew such crass comment, from that direction, like this, would come hither

I am not ready for this back and forth banter, I am telling you that the new testament has got nothing to do with the God of the jews you are quoting it for me.
I still maintain that there was never any need for jesus or Christianity, if you think otherwise show me where God revealed it to a prophet and where it was written.

You can't use the new testament to prove the new testament. Showme where in the old testament a prophet prophesied about God impregnating another man's wife to sire a son that will pay the Ransome. That is all I wanted.
Enough of this ignorance..
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
BassReeves:
The trio, thats including the 22jumpstreet guy havent got a Scooby Doo idea.

So you too have noticed how addicted all three are, to repeating things in vain. Easy, simple and straightforward I asked OP, musicwriter, to share all he came up with is 'foreigners (Europeans and Arabs) got jealous, came here and destroyed everything we created.' Before that the first Woman was called Eva, but when he was asked, why was she called Eva? Who called her or gave her the name Eva?, he clammed up, resorting to belittling people calling them babies and all sorts

I posited to 22jumpstreet that if 22jumpstreet is equipped enough and be able to explain, how a menopause and impotent couple were able to give birth to the promised child when well advanced in age, then 22jumpstreet will get an ah ha moment and arrive at the answer to the 22jumpstreet flippant remark(s), that's betraying a confused state of the mind, but hey ...

Once you know what Adam represented, talking in terms of being a prototype, then you'll understand, not only the significance for the reason of another one, but also be able to relate with the varying dynamics, levels, processes, journeys to arrive at that salvation place or destination

You know what they say. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. It rings true, so, I reiterate God, by proxy, Yahshua ha'Mashiah, God Incarnate, saves.

You know what they say. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Well, I don't know how you will respond if I say I don't think God exists.

It's like a taboo,right

But it is just what it is.
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
BassReeves:

John 3:14-21
'14Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],
15so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].
16“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.
17For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.
18Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him].
19This is the judgment [that is, the cause for indictment, the test by which people are judged, the basis for the sentence]:
the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
20For every wrongdoer hates the Light, and does not come to the Light [but shrinks from it] for fear that his [sinful, worthless] activities will be exposed and condemned.
21But whoever practices truth [and does what is right--morally, ethically, spiritually] comes to the Light, so that his works may be plainly shown to be what they are--accomplished in God [divinely prompted, done with God’s help, in dependence on Him].”
'

Well, I repeat. When would you learn that The New testament, is the Old testament revealed and the Old testament, is the New testament concealed?

Imagine these things!!!!
You guys are debating what God really says/said or does/did!!!!

These meaningless debates can never lead to the development of my acceptance or agreement towards the reasoning that God exists!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I once thought God exists but that was some years ago!!!!!!

At the moment, I don't think any spirit or soul or supernatural being or God exists!!!!

Life is absurd to me!!!!

Nothing makes the world amazing to me!!!!

Nothing makes life amazing to me!!!!

Some elements of unnecessary disturbance on Nairaland think I mean that everyone's life is absurd!!!!

But that's not what I mean

Nobody can determine what I mean except I agree with him or her concerning what I mean!!!!

What I mean by saying life is absurd is that events just lead to births and deaths for no reason or/and there's no manner in which living things SHOULD co-exist so they co-exist anyhow amidst a meaningless battle (competition)!!!!
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Utterly contradict your first position by giving your own version of a story you earlier said never existed.

A story we can both pick up a book and read does not exist, Garden?

Yesterday, buda flew to the moon and chopped some off and ate it. It tasted like Swiss cheese Then buda flew to Mars and danced with a dandy gentleman.

Nice story, right? Now you've read it, do tell if it exists or not, it might help you see who blundered.
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by GardenOfGod(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
budaatum:

A story we can both pick up a book and read does not exist, Garden?

Yesterday, buda flew to the moon and chopped some off and ate it. It tasted like Swiss cheese Then buda flew to Mars and danced with a dandy gentleman.

Nice story, right? Now you've read it, do tell if it exists or not, it might help you see who blundered.
Obviously you misunderstood me
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Obviously you misunderstood me

I think you obviously misunderstood yourself since I'm sure you'd agree the story does clearly exist.
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Exmilitant:
Arab as a people predates the Greeks and Romans. Islam is simply a syncretism of Arabic traditions and the laws of Moses. For the record, Arabs and Israelis have been partners with blacks since time.

What a good slave. Have you read history?
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
budaatum:

People fail to understand why it is written that, "Out of Egypt I called my Son", and would resist being freed from their own mental slavery which can only be cured by eating the fruits of the tree of knowledge which has roots in Egypt which is now presented to us as a Greco-Roman idea!

Once people learn to use their own senses like Eve is written to have, they'll accept that Eve did not surely die, and their eyes will indeed open too.
Ignorance.. the death here is not a physical one of the body but a spiritual one. A complete separation from God. The fall of mankind. And Jesus was the means of reconciliation to life from death ( separation from God)

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
killmods:

Ignorance.. the death here is not a physical one of the body but a spiritual one. A complete separation from God. The fall of mankind. And Jesus was the means of reconciliation to life from death ( separation from God)

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

So, Adam and Eve died a spiritual death, then they went on to bear children and populate the earth with billions of people, and you call that a separation from God?

budaatum:

Like claiming "surely die" is spiritual death?
I get you.

O Lord God Almighty, please let my spiritual death be as productive as the spiritual death of Adam and Eve, in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.

If I spiritually die and then go on to live for a tenth as long as we read they went on to live, and achieve a billionth of what we read they then went on to achieve, I think Nigeria and probably the entire world will make me at least a minor god, though I'd have to insist they don't bow down and worship me but just do greater things than I would have done.
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by musicwriter(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
killmods:

Someone is trying to put you right, yet you jump into fire. The story is not a real event. Its an allegory!!

Eve did not die but was awakened to knowledge of living by her own senses i.e being able to know right or wrong and choosing what and what not to do. Adam and Eve in Genesis were actually reconciled with God, not separated from God. All rights you enjoy today as a human being was given you by Eve and satan!! Not God. Of course, I am speaking metaphorically. There was no Eve, satan, God, fruit, etc.

The concept of reconciliation with Christ is a European fraud to steal the original idea which was already in Africa for thousands of years. See the main article: what's Satan? What's Lucifer? on my blog www.africason.com

Christ and Satan are one and the same person. The Satan in Genesis is the same as Christ. Satan saved mankind from perfection. Perfection as used in Genesis in its right interpretation, means stagnation, end of innovation, end of ideas, lack of progress, death. That's why Adam and Eve must eat of the fruit (acquire new knowledge) to live.

Finally, the rule of thumb is that the word "Christ" predate your Jesus. There are so many older "saviors", "messiahs" known by history before your Jesus, therefore Jesus has to be a fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by A001: 4:34am On Feb 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Finally, the rule of thumb is that the word "Christ" predate your Jesus. There are so many older "saviors", "messiahs" known by history before your Jesus, therefore Jesus has to be a fraud.
Bro, please I'm still waiting to hear from you.
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by oteneaaron(m): 5:45am On Feb 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Someone is trying to put you right, yet you jump into fire. The story is not a real event. Its an allegory!!

Eve did not die but was awakened to knowledge of living by her own senses i.e being able to know right or wrong and choosing what and what not to do. Adam and Eve in Genesis were actually reconciled with God, not separated from God. All rights you enjoy today as a human being was given you by Eve and satan!! Not God. Of course, I am speaking metaphorically. There was no Eve, satan, God, fruit, etc.

The concept of reconciliation with Christ is a European fraud to steal the original idea which was already in Africa for thousands of years. See the main article: what's Satan? What's Lucifer? on my blog www.africason.com

Christ and Satan are one and the same person. The Satan in Genesis is the same as Christ. Satan saved mankind from perfection. Perfection as used in Genesis in its right interpretation, means stagnation, end of innovation, end of ideas, lack of progress, death. That's why Adam and Eve must eat of the fruit (acquire new knowledge) to live.

Like Horus, Zoroaster, Bacchus, Dionysus, and Mythrias.

I learnt this after studying this book by Alvin Boyd Khun - - WHO IS THIS KING OF GLORY?
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by musicwriter(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2022
oteneaaron:

Like Horus, Zoroaster, Bacchus, Dionysus, and Mythrias.

I learnt this after studying this book by Alvin Boyd Khun - - WHO IS THIS KING OF GLORY?

Yes, history has a record of at least 16 people called Christ, messiah, savior long time before anybody heard of a Jesus. That's why Rome burnt all other ancient scriptures once they so called converted to Christianity.

No spiritual system developed in Europe. Everything Europeans have worshipped came from other people but it wasn't imposed on them, rather they adopted it and customized it to their taste. Even the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus on your signature was stolen from Africa. The original African name is Thot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by oteneaaron(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Yes, history has a record of at least 16 people called Christ, messiah, savior long time before anybody heard of a Jesus. That's why Rome burnt all other ancient scriptures once they so called converted to Christianity.

No spiritual system developed in Europe. Everything Europeans have worshipped came from other people but it wasn't imposed on them, rather they adopted it and customized it to their taste. Even the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus on your signature was stolen from Africa. The original African name is Thot.

I completely agree with you.

Thot = Tehuti = Hermes Trismegustus = Mercury = Hermes
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
musicwriter:
I'll be back for more but if you want to get ahead of others, see the full version on my blog. What is Satan? What is Lucifer? https://www.africason.com/2021/07/what-is-satan.html?m=1

I just want to do a Nairalander version.

So is the Adam and Eve story in the bible and Koran. Everybody has heard of how God created Adam and Eve in a garden of Eden where they lived in perfection. Then Satan came, tempted the woman Eve and made her to eat the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.
https://www.africason.com/2021/07/what-is-satan.html?m=1

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
musicwriter:

Eve did not die but was awakened to knowledge of living by her own senses i.e being able to know right or wrong and choosing what and what not to do.

Odd thing is, this is clearly shown in the book then someone tells people Adam and Eve surely died and people disbelieve the evidence they witness with their own eyes and start spreading lies and ignorance as if they can not read how the same supposed dead Adam and Eve populated the earth.

We should of course begin with 'What is God', then What is 'Christ'.

Musicwriter, I want you to consider the book is not hiding the truth but actually revealing it. You, would be my example of this fact. If your eyes had not been opened by 'Christ', your 35 years of blindness would have been elongated.

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by musicwriter(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2022
budaatum:

Odd thing is, this is clearly shown in the book then someone tells people Adam and Eve surely died and people disbelieve the evidence they witness with their own eyes and start spreading lies and ignorance as if they can not read how the same supposed dead Adam and Eve populated the earth.

We should of course begin with 'What is God', then What is 'Christ'.

Musicwriter, I want you to consider the book is not hiding the truth but actually revealing it. You, would be my example of this fact. If your eyes had not been opened by 'Christ', your 35 years of blindness would have been elongated.

The problem is the misinterpretation of the ancient meanings by Christians, beginning from Greco-Romans who were copying texts from foreign languages (Aramaic, Hebrew, Egyptian) belonging to foreign people they conquered. In the process, we lost to a big extent the pure true message the ancient people wanted to pass to humanity.

The ancient people who wrote the bible were meaning something else, while christians are interpreting something else today. That's the problem.

If someone read the bible without Christendom's preconception of what their church denominations believe the book to be saying, the true message would be clearer.

The bible would make people smart when the Genesis creation story interpreted correctly. But when interpreted wrongly (unfortunately it has), it would make people very stupid. That's why the Greco-Romans misinterpreted it and injected passages here and there to make people dumb in order to control the population in their colonies. The bible can both free someone or keep someone as perpetual slave. For Christians, the book has ended up making them slaves not free them. That's the real problem!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
musicwriter:

If someone read the bible without Christendom's preconception of what their church denominations believe the book to be saying, the true message would be clearer.

The bible would make people smart when the Genesis creation story interpreted correctly.

Now we just need to ensure the darkness of ignorance does not continue to overcome the Light of Understanding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view

https://www.nairaland.com/6795272/reeves-pass

Can music be written for it, I wonder.
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by musicwriter(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
budaatum:

Now we just need to ensure the darkness of ignorance does not continue to overcome the Light of Understanding.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view

https://www.nairaland.com/6795272/reeves-pass

Can music be written for it, I wonder.

That's not the type of song people want to hear at this time. However, some good brothers have already put it in songs, one way or the other.

Bob Marley- Give thanks and praises
Tarrus Riley- Love created
Israel vibration- Fallen angels
Nasio Fontaine- Babylon
Burning Spear- Christopher Columbus
Lucky Dube- Shembe is the way, not Jesus
Etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by budaatum: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
musicwriter:

That's not the type of song people want to hear at this time. However, some good brothers have already put it in songs, one way or the other.

Bob Marley- Give thanks and praises
Tarrus Riley- Love created
Israel vibration- Fallen angels
Nasio Fontaine- Babylon
Burning Spear- Christopher Columbus
Lucky Dube- Shembe is the way, not Jesus
Etc...

Here's one of my favorite. Its from Gershwin's Porgy and Bess. When I dream, I've got actors acting it on our streets and in our theatres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP5O_NUhrK0
Re: Only Satan Shall Set You Free. What's Satan? by musicwriter(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Very Special Sunday Gift For The Atheist / Jesus In The Quran / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.