Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (36845 Views)

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT / Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Hendtime: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
These ones are just terrorists like one Arabian bandit 1400 years ago

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by mountmoriah(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
2rez:
Each time i think about the story of The almagamation of North & South protectorate, water dey comot me eyes. What an unwholesome & dirty union endorsed by the devil. embarassed. How can an acclaimed human being reason in such a way? MIYETTI ALLAH, i no dey go this far but i go pass am today. NA OGUN GO KILL ALL OF UNA.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by haslaw(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason... Even though this issue was unravelled from far away USA, they still manage to drag tribal intonation all over our faces here at home!

You hypocritical southerners made it a tribal and religious affair with the way Abba Kyari was dragged on the internet.

When Allen Oyema was indicted, you people ganged up and started insulting Buhari (who had no hand it it) and claimed Nigeria wanted to bring down an "illustrious and hardworking" Igbo person.

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by wallarwallar(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria will remain unchange with this set of fools Why is it so hard for them to address d main issue but they rather choose tribal aproach. What the hell concern FBI with any tribe in Nigeria even if Tinubu or Buhari is find culpable of any crime they will call for thier arrest. Just because somebody did some good jobs so they should ignore his atrocities against innocent citizens and fraud cospiracy with hishpuppy. Foolish clowns

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by kunleiky(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
You know the FBI boss is from Arigidi beside Ikare, Ekiti State.
Miyetti Allah, wake up from your delusional state of mind because you're losing it.
As the corruption case of your Jack Bauer shock you, e shock us too.
So let him face FBI music
Ire o

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Champneys: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Garus Gololo and the rest of Miyetti Allah are bloody dunderheads.

Abba Kyari is wanted, let him go and defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by gbengaadeleye12: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
South has nothing to do with this issues
nairalandankrah:
*****Says NEF has failed in its main responsibility of protecting the interest of the North.
****Accuses Southern Leaders of conniving with the FBI To Pull Kyari Down.

https://independent.ng/abba-kyari-miyetti-allah-tackles-northern-elders-for-silence/
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by PAWG(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Are you kidding me?
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by pacespot(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Who joined us with these cow self? Lugard, he no go better for you wherever you dey o. These northern barbarians are just impediments for other people to realize their potentials and grow in this country?

EndSARS? They turned it into a tribal assault.

Whenever you try to do something that will challenge these irresponsible Nigerian leaders to put them on their toes to deliver good governance, these northerners will show up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by RillJ(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
A clear indication of how some people expect Nigeria to work. Its just a pity.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by LegalWolf: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
This is shameful. MACBAN doesn’t represent us
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Gval123: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Lolz, them be don project am for IGP. Lolz. cows, goat. See, if not for the fact say British carry us join una, una for still day wear animal skin for bush. Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Luckybelt: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Why are people reading ethnic and political meaning to Abba Kyari s case, they didn't read meaning to Hushpuppy s arrest.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by MYHUBBY: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa see you people sounding foolish as usual

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by ddeola: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Una see why illiteracy na disease now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your cows can't bail you out of this mess. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Pablodtotti: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
No w we know where the problem lies ..mad cow disease
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
bkool7:

If this is the assumption of majority of you people in the North then you all are irredeemable.
The south is years ahead of the North, so there's no competition there.

You're sighting religious hatred as if we don'tb have Muslims in SW in large numbers. Do we kill ourselves like Northern Muslims do?

The North's style of religion, their insatiable thirst for power, and level of education is what dragging Nigeria backward
Before making this ignorant comment have ur state done anything progressive? Infact, u have the most backward leaders in Nigeria, with no infrastructure, poor roads, worst leaders who train u only on the path of religious fanaticism that has driven u to make this emotional comment.
Pls take time and travel widely to nooks and crannies of this nation then u would come back and curse ur leaders.
Is it not laughable for someone to claim development in the south when there is absent of govt in ur villages and towns ?
You call others backward when u still use human head for ritual in 21st century, u use juju to develop spirit of development in 21st century, u believe in in superstition more than ur knowledge but have the guts to call others backward, nonsense!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Raskasal(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin This people no get sense walahi
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Yebosola(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2021
gayman99:
Thinking like cows

Are they not cows? Yoruba adage says "the longevity of a leave on a soap will surely turn the leave to a soap"
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by 1billi(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by 4four(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
I just pity those southerners living in north, u can see how this peoples reason, everybody know that their super Fraud was indicted in far away USA but they still find way to rope it on southern leaders, imagine what will happen to southerners living in north when Muhamed is blasphemy in far away countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Awoleesu(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
madridguy:
I am waiting for the original Miyetti Allah spokes person to come and debunk this nonsense.

You'll grow grey whiskers waiting Bro...

Who's a spokesman when the Chairman has spoken?
It's like waiting for Garba Shehu to come debunk Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy! angry
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by realray(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
very useless bunch of miscreants from the north always blaming the south for their woes even wen they're the devil's advocate, awon rada rada oshi....
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Boudiccao: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
bjdon:
The sad thing is that this message wil spread across the north, and most the illetrate people wil believe it. This country truly has no future. I've been saying it, the south and middle belt should forget 2023 and put together a united front to demand restructuring NOW. Part of the restructing must include the rules and modalities for seccesion. Anybody who still belives in 'One Nigeria' and thinks this country can every work, needs their head examined

Southern Nigerians typically don't have sense. Some of them in a particular Southern region of the country are still doing One Nigeria.

I keep saying if there is another Igbo like group in the South, Nigeria would have long disintegrated into two countries by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by bkool7(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Coronabirus:

Before making this ignorant comment have ur state done anything progressive? Infact, u have the most backward leaders in Nigeria, with no infrastructure, poor roads, worst leaders who train u only on the path of religious fanaticism that has driven u to make this emotional comment.
Pls take time and travel widely to nooks and crannies of this nation then u would come back and curse ur leaders.
Is it not laughable for someone to claim development in the south when there is absent of govt in ur villages and towns ?
You call others backward when u still use human head for ritual in 21st century, u use juju to develop spirit of development in 21st century, u believe in in superstition more than ur knowledge but have the guts to call others backward, nonsense!

I lived three years in Katsina. I did NCE in Fat Kat. While there I visited GAsau in Zamfara, Zaria, Kaduna and Kano. These are core North.
While Katsina, I stayed some days at Funtua, Batagarawa and Daura .
I've also visited friends in Kogi, Kwara and Niger. All these places I visited while in the North, I can visit them again with news I'm hearing now. Can I even visit the North ( on trailers carrying goods) thru the Binugbari route the way I used those days again?

So, I'm not a novies to the North. If fact, my elder brother still lives in Katsina. I'm talking from personal experience in my interaction with core Northerners and things were better than now in 2006 when I left Katsina.

Now, tell me how many states and locality you've visited in the South
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by ajyogbon(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Oju4190: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Well,I do not blame them, '"protect our own'"that is the stage we are now in Nigeria. A precedent has being set. I remember warrant of arrest was issued by FBI on Allen onyeama CEO of airpeace on allegations of money laundering and bank fraud.Our brodas from the other side of the Niger defended him with the last drop of deir blood even went as far as accusing the Government of trying to frustrate successful business men from the East.Now d table has turned same guys are now calling for the extradition of Abba Kyari .The question now is that if Kyari is from the East will they still b calling for his extradiction....of course No.... PROTECT UR OWN" A BAD PRESEDENT HAS BEING SET...Dat is the stage we are now in Nigeria. Unfortunate situation
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
One of Nigeria's erudite scholar, Chinua Achebe once said " When dry bones are mentioned in a proverb, the old woman becomes afraid".

If you get, you get
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by JOHNBULLZZ: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

It shall never be well with Southern leaders.

I've never been this impressed with Miyetti Allah because I didn't think they could sleuth so well in discovering the bad belles angling for the downfall of our God-given, functional Jack.

Think about it; tell me where these Southern leaders were when Hushpuppi was chatting with, and was tempting the God-fearing man with money? So they couldn't sniff and detect such moves by that international fraud to drag our Jack along on the crime? All of these to implicate him, and then alert the FBI.

You want to tell me that they are working, but couldn't sense that our own Abba, dealer in all kinds of Aba wears, was in need of foreign money? They couldn't even organize a Go-Fund-Me campaign to raise money for him, so he wouldn't have the need to succumb to the enticements of Abbas alias Hushpupp-y?

Now that he has been indicted, have they attempted to deny the evidence that the below-par FBI gathered? Can't someone chat with a fraudster and arrest on his request in peace again?

It shall never be well with them.
You your self know that you are a fool and a parasite.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Wanting to find out the thought process through which this utterly absurd opinion came out from can drive a sane person off the edge.

For a people that have imporal thoughts towards mannequins ,I am not surprised, the sad part is they will Broadcast it on their hausa stations and the high and low ,the educated and illiterate in the north will gulp it down hook line and sinker.

The average northerner belongs to the century bc (before civilization).
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Muhylonaire007: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
[s][/s]
Authority1o1:
Okay...

It shall never be well with Southern leaders.

I've never been this impressed with Miyetti Allah because I didn't think they could sleuth so well in discovering the bad belles angling for the downfall of our God-given, functional Jack.

Think about it; tell me where these Southern leaders were when Hushpuppi was chatting with, and was tempting the God-fearing man with money? So they couldn't sniff and detect such moves by that international fraud to drag our Jack along on the crime? All of these to implicate him, and then alert the FBI.

You want to tell me that they are working, but couldn't sense that our own Abba, dealer in all kinds of Aba wears, was in need of foreign money? They couldn't even organize a Go-Fund-Me campaign to raise money for him, so he wouldn't have the need to succumb to the enticements of Abbas alias Hushpupp-y?

Now that he has been indicted, have they attempted to deny the evidence that the below-par FBI gathered? Can't someone chat with a fraudster and arrest on his request in peace again?

It shall never be well with them.
[s][/s]

I'm not surprised at all, that's how Cows think.
The the curse you laid on your Northern leaders, it shall be theirs and yours alone.
If by now, you think FBI is a tool south can use against anyone then you and the entire North is deluded and needs to be wiped out by corona virus grin grin grin
By the time Nigeria will be better, you and your region will be long gone into extinction inshallah.
FBI looks like NPF, EFCC, DSS or SSS you people or anyone can manipulate? You need help!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Onliie(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
If you expect a Fulani man to reason beyond his tribal and religious sentiments, you're expecting too much from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.