Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (36828 Views)

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT / Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by YouandiAllofus: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

You hypocritical southerners made it a tribal and religious affair with the way Abba Kyari was dragged on the internet.

When Allen Oyema was indicted, you people ganged up and started insulting Buhari (who had no hand it it) and claimed Nigeria wanted to bring down an "illustrious and hardworking" Igbo person.
Contrary to your assertions, my comment was actually the opposite of your tribal / religious insinuation regardless north or south.
Which people ganged up You should be specific with your claims or do we have Miyetti Allah in Southern Nigeria?
Hypocrisy indeed cool
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by BigandBetter: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2021
This people should know we are not talking about cow or region. This is international crime and must be handled by expacts and not mediocre as obtained in Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by fuck419: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
When the Stupid Cop was used to be hunting down the Southerners, where was this demonic organization?

Hell bound fools!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by fuck419: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
How may G boys have been paraded from the North. Even though, that is a safe heaven for the G-Boys. I don't support crime, but let's tell ourselves the truth. This shit unit is pure deception. You occupy public office only to use it to witchhunt other tribes.

Demons. Miyetti Allah Hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Brushstrokes20: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2021
These brainless, Nepotic scums must be high on cow dung again!

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by ORIAYO70(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:
*****Says NEF has failed in its main responsibility of protecting the interest of the North.
****Accuses Southern Leaders of conniving with the FBI To Pull Kyari Down.

https://independent.ng/abba-kyari-miyetti-allah-tackles-northern-elders-for-silence/

Can anything sensible comes from some Marauder's under sun day n night.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Sammerboi: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Bunch backward thinking mofos and ethnic bigots.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by playpaz: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
TRIBAL CARD grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by RADDY1(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Someone should help me ask MURIC leader what he has to say about the involvement of Abba Kyari in the recent indictment
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Karemarealty288(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
gayman99:
Thinking like cows

How do you expect people washing head with cow urine to think rationally...
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by NaranyD(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
na you type this things by yourself
E no shock you?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by stevedeey(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2021
See the mindset of the people I'm sharing the country with. SMH
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by lecowas: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Let them have their country where they can defend “their own” , dem no gree. Abokis, wetin ona want sef cos local man is confused undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by opius: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Chaiiiiiii.... but they know what they are doing Sha, protecting their own.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by tholhusomhie: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2021
See animalistic thingking!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by witworth(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Irrelevancy and irrationality
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by ronyman(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
grin they are cows
gayman99:
Thinking like cows
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Olamideayomide(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Abi olori buruku ni awon myetti Allah yi ni?

Cos they always sentimental issues, God punish this people walahi
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Allsouls: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
As they kidnaped Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria, they should also kidnapp the terriorist and fraudster on uniform & send him to USA to answer his gbege.
All petitions against Abba Kiyari in EndSARS protest panels are still pending till today, that shows how corrupt the man is.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by emecheboy2(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:
*****Says NEF has failed in its main responsibility of protecting the interest of the North.

https://independent.ng/abba-kyari-miyetti-allah-tackles-northern-elders-for-silence/
I will not be surprise if FBI later list Miyetti Allah as a terrorist organization in Nigeria and put its leaders in most wanted list and no-fly list. They should continue their rubbish talk.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by hobat4cash(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
and to think i share the same country with this lot, smh. undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by gforce5: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is exactly what I said two months ago but majority, very predictable, ignored it. The only way for seccession to be a reality is for the south and Middle Belt to come together to for the North to the negotiating table. Every other avenue is a waste of time.
bjdon:
The sad thing is that this message wil spread across the north, and most the illetrate people wil believe it. This country truly has no future. I've been saying it, the south and middle belt should forget 2023 and put together a united front to demand restructuring NOW. Part of the restructing must include the rules and modalities for seccesion. Anybody who still belives in 'One Nigeria' and thinks this country can every work, needs their head examined
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by adewasco19(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
This guys will never cease to amaze me. Just imagine the senseless talk
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Lightorder: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bunch of misfits
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Isuku01(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your submission is apt however, Deputy Commissioner of Police is actually higher in rank than Assistant Commissioner of Police
Jerryherd:
cool

If at this stage Nigeria has gotten to, you still won't defend your own Brother, Family, Tribesmen, ethnicity, or religion screaming bigotry up an down then you are a fool..

Someone confidently tells you a Deputy Commissioner of Police DCP not ACP

, not CP, not AIG not DIG would become your future Inspector General of Police, haaa!!!!

Like making JS3 student head boy over SS3 students

He still went on to tell you how Chief of Army Staff that spent 38 years on a 35 years Job and got Ambassador position immediately was cheated and victimised

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by elijahkayode(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bishop Warns ‘Nigeria Is Collapsing’ Due to Incompetent Leadership

A Catholic Bishop in northeastern Nigeria has warned that the nation is in a state of collapse, principally because of the incompetence and inaction of its government leaders.
Bishop Hilary Dachelem of the diocese of Bauchi told journalists this week that the country is in a state of rapid decline and is now hardly recognizable.
“There were pockets of issues but they were not too overwhelming,” Bishop Dachelem said in reference to ongoing killings and kidnappings. “Those who were into crime and criminality were very insignificant compared to the entire number but now, I don’t know if majority of us are criminals.”
“This is certainly not the Nigeria we used to know when we were growing up, we are facing a different Nigeria,” Dachelem said . “The Nigeria we used to know was free country and it was not as if there was no crime then but it was minimal and not at the alarming rate as it is now.”
The bishop told reporters that the majority of the nation’s current problems stem from the “incompetence, laissez-faire attitude, neglect and levity” of those in power.
“Nigeria is collapsing! It is almost a nation that is moribund with the way it is going,” he said, noting recent abductions of students at the Greenland University and the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation.
The parents of those kidnapped students do not need to ask whether Nigeria is collapsing, he added, since they know it is.
The bishop also called on Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari by name, urging him to address rampant youth unemployment as well as separatist uprisings around the country.
Last February, the Nigerian Bishops Conference released a
statement condemning the ongoing situation of insecurity and widespread crime in the country, while also reproaching President Buhari for his failure to effectively address the crisis.
“We are really on the brink of a looming collapse, from which we must do all we can to pull back before the worst overcomes the nation,” the bishops declared.
“The very survival of the nation is at stake,” they said. “The nation is falling apart.”
“Serious insecurity, clearly evident in widespread loss of lives and property, for long unaddressed, has left the sad and dangerous impression that those who have assumed the duty and authority to secure the nation are either unable – or worse still, unwilling – to take up the responsibilities of their office,” the bishops added.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/08/01/bishop-warns-nigeria-is-collapsing-due-to-incompetent-leadership/

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by smartNerd: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Rolly22(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
madridguy:
I am waiting for the original Miyetti Allah spokes person to come and debunk this nonsense.

Una eyes go all open one day.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by dragunov: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:

This is the most unintelligent piece of accusation I have seen from Miyetti Cretins. Wetin concern South with Kyari's wahala? See how really "united" the shithole is.
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
bkool7:

I lived three years in Katsina. I did NCE in Fat Kat. While there I visited GAsau in Zamfara, Zaria, Kaduna and Kano. These are core North.
While Katsina, I stayed some days at Funtua, Batagarawa and Daura .
I've also visited friends in Kogi, Kwara and Niger. All these places I visited while in the North, I can visit them again with news I'm hearing now. Can I even visit the North ( on trailers carrying goods) thru the Binugbari route the way I used those days again?

So, I'm not a novies to the North. If fact, my elder brother still lives in Katsina. I'm talking from personal experience in my interaction with core Northerners and things were better than now in 2006 when I left Katsina.

Now, tell me how many states and locality you've visited in the South
I have visited all Nigerian states, infact right now I'm working in one of the SS states. I've vast experience of South, West & East especially where I'm staying now. I've been to many places, I've seen how people in towns and villages are suffering due to zero access to govt but some Nairalanders living in PHC, Lagos, or Calabar will unfortunately come here and claim development in their states, which kind of development when our leaders only work in state capitals?
No Nigerian state is among top 15 African cities including Abuja, there is nothing impressive in our city/town plan except if u have not been abroad.
This kind of ridiculous mockery of calling others backward by hyping non-existing development is making our leaders more corrupt!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
rummmy:
oga let me correct you small.
There is nothing like terrorist in the south..
That word is very common in the north.
You call someone with a stick a terrorist but called someone that even shot down a fighter jets a business man....
Get that in your head..
Terrorists are those who engage themselves in arm struggle against govt. We've seen how the leader of some southern terrorists boast of having missiles, rocket launcher and claim the possession of enough Arsenal to topple Nigerian Govt, that one is a big terrorist.
We've seen how they kill security personnels, they kill and loot businesses of non indigenes!
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by tolaswim: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Prince Bola Ajibola Is Dead / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.