Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table (635 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hi all, why would a guy sit at the edge of the table when a man is sitting on the same table at an event?

And then when she leaves, he moved closer
Re: Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table by chatinent: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Could be decision.
Re: Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table by Ogamysamo: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
because he don't want her to think negative of him.

she may think he is purposely sitting closer to her because he like her. so he cucuma let her be.
Re: Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table by Aniboo: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
I think the kinda guys you come across makes you think that way

Maybe your still doing the zubby Michael’s love all those trying to impress women
But I believe in our today’s world those shiit only happen in Nigeria movies
Re: Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table by Stevyne: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Check the guy well
E fit be all these chronic muslims

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Worship Rich People? / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / Airtime Giveaway Today At 8pm - 20 November 2021-Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.