Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? (311 Views)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Why would a girl that you were getting to know but stopped speaking to delete unfriend people that are related to you?
Re: Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by Brainard22: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Now I'm convinced beyond measures that this woman is mad.

I ready my case ...

Court rise

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Brainard22:
Now I'm convinced beyond measures that this woman is mad.

I ready my case ...

Court rise
I need to know because I feel guilty.
Re: Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by Brainard22: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2021
mamagee3:

I need to know because I feel guilty.

I don't know
Re: Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by ChiefSosa(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2021
A sensible person will simply ask the girl.
Re: Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
A sensible person will simply ask the girl.
We are not on speaking terms.
Re: Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Use your fuckng head. She simply wants nothing more to do with the people involved.

(1) (Reply)

Movies you’ve watched recently / Look At This, Don't Pass / Meet, Date And Marry Girls From Other African Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.