Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? (35301 Views)

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mamarockzie(f): 5:50am On Mar 18, 2021
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Obineri55(m): 5:59am On Mar 18, 2021
You hate someone because you loved them but you lost them. Being in a relationship with some persons always seems like a wrong thing to do.

My ex(despite the love, dedicated time) once told me I wasn't good enough for her. It triggered a whole level of hatred in me for her(A relationship of 3 years). But the later are/is always better than the former.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by chiommy123(f): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2021
He will soon realize himself and come back begging

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by lilvicky68(m): 6:08am On Mar 18, 2021
The line between love and hate is very thin..when love is not reciprocated or taken for granted it turns to hatred..I hardly say I love you these days..because there's no gain in deceiving a lady with love when you only lust after her.. Also ladies these days likes the bad guys and are being taken for granted neglecting the good ones like us.

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by slawormiir: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. .the word hate should not be used .....instead dislike is okay.....

I understand how sister op feels.....when a woman loves she loves for real....she can move mountains for the person
But when they decide to stop loving that person...it turns to total dislikness

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Dpsychologist: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2021
There is a thin line between love and hate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by InfernoNig: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2021
I hate, dislike, disband, disband, detest, loathe, abominate, abhor, despise and many more my ex cos she cheated and had a baby for another man. I forgive her though but we can pass same road (that's what I think) but I know deep down I will still Bleep her.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Massdamm(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2021
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] ;Du see that madly u put na im make the person hate he/she ;Du see that madly u put na im make the person hate he/she
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Xenry: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2021
I just wish and pray that I would never love a person, just to end up hating her again.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by chatinent: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2021
That's the most painful part of relationships, loving sb who hurts you because he knows you love them.

Beat it.

Move on.

End it.

I can't subject myself to emotional rumbles.

It's called self respect.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Telegram234(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2021
Lolz.
I was deeply in a huge crush on a girl.
I did everything just to prove myself to her, trying to see her every time, bought her gifts. SIMPING
Later, I discovered that she has my mumu button, she dey form for me.
Until I discovered my self, red pill lectures and stuffs.
Now I hate her, I no send her again.
And now she is trying to get my attention back but e no fit work again

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by bigpicture001: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2021
.....Me what I know is that girls are not patient people...they run away at slight provocation or impression there might not b money around the guy.....

No matter their level of exposure,education or understanding..they are the same

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Reex12(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2021
no stories..here

next
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by JohnnyPalmer: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2021
I think you are still in love with him

You have just 2 topics created on this forum and both are about him

You even created a whole diary for him

I think you are not just in love with him.. You are obsessed with him

You think you hate him cos you feel hurt
But I bet... If he ever comes back, you will accept him

Verdict: Move on

Talking bout him, creating topics on him won't do you no good

BTW, I respect your command of English and how you write
Keep it up

171 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by fertilewomb: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Mamarockzie:
I have only said these words once in my adult life, and I said them to the person I loved more than anything. As embarrassing as it is to admit, it was my most recent relationship, and I'm well past the age where I should be telling anyone I hate them. But I did. Michael had knowingly hurt me on a level that elicited so much pain and anger, hatred was the only way I could describe it.

The details of what happened between us are complicated, and they usually are. But essentially, he launched an emotional warfare that ended in utter destruction of the kindness, love I had. It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch someone I love so deeply treat me in the most degrading way ever yet I stayed hoping for the best.

In the end though, it wasn't how bad he treated me that hurt the most, because I (stupidly) was still in love with him but him intentionally hurting me all because of he knew I genuinely loved him.

I had to create a diary for it too, at least to read how I unknowingly allowed myself to love the wrong person genuinely.

You are still in love with him. He will come begging and you will still foolishly accept him back as your usual mode of operation and this time around you will regret painfully.

Remove that narcissist from your mind cos there's no future (he is married)with him.
Go out more, have fun, date again, give someone a chance to love you again. Your mind is so occupied with the thought of your ex that you don't give people chance again in your life.

If you must hate him to forget him, pls hate him passionately. he used you. and he will continue to use you if you give him another chance.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Michelle55: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2021
I don't hate nobody, if it doesn't work it just doesn't work. I don't dwell on my past for long, I can't move forward like that.

Some people are in our lives to give us unlimited memories, while some are there to give us lessons just pick up what your heart can handle and move on.

Someday, someone special will waltz into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

I will never hate anyone because that's not my nature rather i'll keep away from anything that has to do with you and still wish you well.

My happiness is dependent on myself so I'll take that as a cue to love the next person like I've never been hurt before and move on to the goodies that life has in store for me.

Op, stop hating and move on! You'll only end up hurting yourself longer than necessary while he's out there living his best life. Don't deny yourself happiness and peace of mind for someone who isn't yours.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by tchidi066(f): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2021
I don't love entirely, relationship is not only build on love, that's the point many are missing. I'm always open minded when it comes to things that deal with emotions, I'm still waiting for that man that will sweep me off my feet, and who can i move Mountain for, for now, it's definitely my family, i don't joke with them.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Twelfthman: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Hate no!
Dislike Yes!
Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Tbvxl: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2021
No I don't hate at all. I just cut the person off

3 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2021
I loved her before? Yes. I hate her now? No, I am too busy to have time to think of hating anyone right now. The only thing her wickedness to me has done is to make me resent love itself. In fact, I stop further dealings with any woman the moment she mentions the word love around me.

11 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:
.....Me what I know is that girls are not patient people...they run away at slight provocation or impression there might not b money around the guy.....

No matter their Kevel of exposure,education or understanding..they are the same
Stop generalizing man. Simply say, girls you hang around with or the ones you've met. How many girls you don meet to draw this conclusion?

9 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by tunize(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2021
I don't hate I don't dislike funny things is I have nvr used such terms on anyone before. If I ones loved you and u end up messing tins up, I give u a very long yard.

1 Like

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by AishaYesufu: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Only you created a whole diary for same "Michael", yet it isn't enough for you. Now you have graduated to creating a thread on Romance section for him. Your obsession towards the gentleman and attention seeking is legendary. One thing I know for sure is that he will kpansh you over and over again if he so desires...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2021

When love given is misused
 it evolves to hate⚫

14 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Exceptional19: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Valkan:

When love given is misused
it evolves to hate⚫

God bless you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by 1F30M4(f): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
I may not truly understand how you feel but what I do know is that you're deeply hurt.. I'm sorry you found yourself in that situation.. Your feelings are valid, nobody has any right to tell you how to feel cos only you wear the shoe, you know where & how hard it pinches..

That pain, I have experienced it, many others have.. It's how you deal with it that truly matters cos be it as it may, even if you hate him for as long as you want, it doesn't really do you any good rather it somewhat holds you back, you're only giving him a chance to still have control over your emotions despite you two not being together.. You need to heal my dear, you need to move on.. You need to know your worth and not let people like him walk on your mind with their dirty feet, you shouldn't let them do that to you.. You didn't see that he wasn't the right person for you, it's fine, stop beating yourself up over it, you can't get past this if you do not give yourself a chance to heal..

You've got your whole life ahead of you babygirl, don't lose focus please, work, keep the grind up & going, secure the bag, have fun with friends & family, go see a movie, read(if you love reading), listen to music, dance(release bad energy, let it stay farrrrr away), sing, play games(if it makes you feel better), just do anything & everything that makes you happy & sane.. Treat yourself to nice stuff ever so often, you deserve it and more.. Don't go jumping into another relationship so fast(e get why), give yourself time to heal okayy.. Good yeah, I assure you that's the best thing you can do for yourself now.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by fattprince(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
The line between love and hate is very thin..when love is not reciprocated or taken for granted it turns to hatred..I hardly say I love you these days..because there's no gain in deceiving a lady with love when you only lust after her.. Also ladies these days likes the bad guys and are being taken for granted neglecting the good ones like us.
True, even when a a person hates another person without the recipient knowing and the recipient comes close to the hater and play or joke with him. The hater wouldn't know when the hatred will gradually transform into love. The line between love and hate is very thin indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by fattprince(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
1F30M4:
I may not truly understand how you feel but what I do know is that you're deeply hurt.. I'm sorry you found yourself in that situation.. Your feelings are valid, nobody has any right to tell you how to feel cos only you wear the shoe, you know where & how hard it pinches..

That pain, I have experienced it, many others have.. It's how you deal with it that truly matters cos be it as it may, even if you hate him for as long as you want, it doesn't really do you any good rather it somewhat holds you back, you're only giving him a chance to still have control over your emotions despite you two not being together.. You need to heal my dear, you need to move on.. You need to know your worth and not let people like him walk on your mind with their dirty feet, you shouldn't let them do that to you.. You didn't see that he wasn't the right person for you, it's fine, stop beating yourself up over it, you can't get past this if you do not give yourself a chance to heal..

You've got your whole life ahead of you babygirl, don't lose focus please, work, keep the grind up & going, secure the bag, have fun with friends & family, go see a movie, read(if you love reading), listen to music, dance(release bad energy, let it stay farrrrr away), sing, play games(if it makes you feel better), just do anything & everything that makes you happy & sane.. Treat yourself to nice stuff ever so often, you deserve it and more.. Don't go jumping into another relationship so fast(e get why), give yourself time to heal okayy.. Good yeah, I assure you that's the best thing you can do for yourself now.

Infeoma, right?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Obineri55(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Only you created a whole diary for same "Michael", yet it isn't enough for you. Now you have graduated to creating a thread on Romance section for him. Your obsession towards the gentleman and attention seeking is legendary. One thing I know for sure is that he will kpansh you over and over again if he so desires...

Come on be nice.... Its important to express one's feelings. We all have our various ways of dealing with issues, or would it have been better if she had taken her own life because she was heartbroken?.

Some people come here to act like they've it all sorted out already whereby they don't. I bet you don't you don't know some of the damaging impact heartbreak can leave on a person. For some, speaking out in all ways possible eases them, while some prefer to deal with the guy hence you hear news like " Guy murdered because he broke a lady's heart".

Love gone wrong can turn into love gone gone giving a big hit to the psyche and the fragile self esteem.

Besides this is a faceless forum, we don't know how you deal with your own issues but respect other peoples feelings. She sincerely gave her heart to the guy, but the guy been a psychopath was truly undeserving of her love.

Read her diaries again, you would see the guy only used her naivety against her. I'm sure she has learnt her lessons tho. She's wiser now I guess.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Mikester: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Sorry for what you have been through but complaining and crying doesn't solve anything. That and those biased commenters up tbere will only make you more depressed. Let it hurt, let it heal, lick your wounds and move on.

In this life, never be emotionally attached to people who don't want you cause you'll just be manipulated and dropped afterwards. I'm sure you had guys that loved you but you didn't accept them not knowing that it's when your guy loves you more that guarantees your happiness in the relationship.

Well, you aren't a child. You should be careful how you love next time.

That's all I have to say.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? by Khd95(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
chiommy123:
He will soon realize himself and come back begging
you too dey watch zeeworld

maybe he never liked her, that he just wanted her for sex, and now hes tired of her and purposely hurt her to discharge her, just may be

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.