Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class (82432 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / UNICAL Student Shocked To See Friend’s Body In Anatomy Class / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by placeofallure(f): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2021
@
What! I never heard of the monster police officer! Is he dead or in prison now? Ah! How did I miss this? This Nigeria ehn!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by sugarlyn: 5:48am On Aug 02, 2021
He will swallow up death forever(Isaiah 25:cool
Then in Daniel 2:44 told us that the God of heaven will set up his own government that will crush and put an end to all these human government you see today.
For more information/questions check JW.org
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by sisisioge: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2021
It is well. This county is really a piece of work! Police is nobody's friend!
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lazy me, na scam if i tel u say i read am reach d end

E too long
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2021
placeofallure:
@
What! I never heard of the monster police officer! Is he dead or in prison now? Ah! How did I miss this? This Nigeria ehn!
Dead ke?
He is hiding somewhere cos some evil politicians he served under are shielding him, especially the governor he served under, the governor kept mute in all of these.
Some say he is hiding in Ghana.
Some are saying he ran overseas.
But he can only run but cannot hide,
His evil will find him out.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Emmanuel909090: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2021
So painful
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by IamGreen1(f): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333865:

Don't be a Lazy Nigerian Youth Ini,
Something is waiting to be learnt by you from this thread.
Take just 2 minutes out to read it please.

This write up won't definitely take two minutes to read up o, the headings is enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by lolu2019: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Even the said Gbenga Ayannuga is a very wicked man. He was my project supervisor at Olabisi Onabanjo University.can u imagine, we did ordinary project proposal for two months without teaching us how to go about it. he will just tell u go to google. The H.O.D had to change the idiot when he left our school for OAU(ife).asking us to come down to Ife to complete the project risking our lives in the process. Thank God for the intervention of my parents.The H. O. D gave me a new supervisor instead. too many saddists in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by lolu2019: 6:17am On Aug 02, 2021
To the topic now, it still boils down to the fact that the police are not well trained.most of the policemen are criminals themselves used by cultists or yahoo boys. They are being paid more than their salary by these people. Your honesty is ur power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Post the phone number & address of your business if you are not fake.

post=104335753:

Dead ke?
He is hiding somewhere cos some evil politicians he served under are shielding him, especially the governor he served under, the governor kept mute in all of these.
Some say he is hiding in Ghana.
Some are saying he ran overseas.
But he can only run but cannot hide,
His evil will find him out.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Superboss: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

Unbelievable and Despicable act by the evil ones among the Police shocked

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their parts to ritualists (as the victims families alleged) and also fed multipleof them to the fishes to cover up his crime (pictures of that abound everywhere online!)
Is it that their lives do not matter, that is why you are not talking about it as we sane and Responsible igbos and Nigerians do.

What have you said about that Massacre?!
Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

First of all, we aren't the ones that shared the pictures,
The thread of Nwafor's atrocities is on many threads on Nairaland here,
The pictures you see here are from Nairaland (as you can see) and it is everywhere online also.
Your guess is as good as ours.
That is what hypocrisy and politics of hatred and wickedness can do to people's brain.
That is the kinda country you find yourself.
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.

He deserves more than just death.
Guess the evil politicians he served under are the ones protecting him.

It's all a matter of time.
Him and his family, everyone shielding him will all reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

If there is an adjective to use instead of evil, it would have been so apt.
James Nwafor is more than evil.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

What of Abba Kyari, AIG Danjuma, the appo 6-killer band killers in police uniform?
I saw how you stupidly avoid conversation about that chief killer and crook called Abba Kyari.
Hope hypocrisy won't send u to the great beyond

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by hammerDK: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2021
IF NNAMDI KANU TALK NOW.

AFONJA GO COMPLAIN, HATE AM, AS IF HE INCLUDED THEM IN HIS BIAFRA.

THE YOUNG MAN CLEARLY IS INNOCENT, EVEN IN DEATH, HIS LIFELESS BODY STILL FOUND A WAY TO REACH HIS PEOPLE.

INNOCENT BLOOD, WILL NEVER ALLOW THE WICKED RULING NIGERIA TO KNOW PEACE
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by CSTRR: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2021
One of the greatest prayers you can pray for yourself is for Nigeria not to happen to you.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by hammerDK: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2021
THIS IS WHAT ABBA KYARI WENT TO SE TO DO.

HOW IS HIS LIFE TODAY? E JUST DEY START.

DOES HE HAVE PEACE?

INNOCENT BLOOD WILL NOT ONLY TAKE AWAY YOUR PEACE BUT BRING UNTIMELY DEATH UPON YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN TO 3 AND 4 GENERATION.

MAKE UNA DEY FEAR GOD.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Nonexisting1: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Abba Kyari killed that one.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by nurain150(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
I hate this medical school hun.
I never knew it was criminal bodies being used, but at the same time that lab is private and what is seen shouldn't be disclosed online.
But they are more better ways than rheaw.The synthetic cadavers are there they won't buy
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Brushstrokes20: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Too bad.... Nigeria is being ruled by a bunch of blood thirsty demons! undecided

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by lolu2019: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2021
nurain150:
I hate this medical school hun.
I never knew it was criminal bodies being used, but at the same time that lab is private and what is seen shouldn't be disclosed online.
But they are more better ways than rheaw.The synthetic cadavers are there they won't buy
they used criminals and cultists.i remember when I was in 200level, I saw one cadaver with Axe sign on his arm. some unclaimed bodies too.cos,ladies are also there. We should just pray for good leaders both from homes, schools and all sectors of government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by hammerDK: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Too bad.... Nigeria is being ruled by a bunch of blood thirsty demons! undecided

A stitch in time saves nine.

U NOW KNOW WHY PRIVATE CITIZENS WANT TO GIVE THE ARMY A PRIVATE WAR, RIGHT ACROSS NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTH WITH BOKO HARAM.

U KNOW WHY POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO DIE IN SE.

NIGERIA IS OVER DUE TO SCATTER.

THE WICKED CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED.

NA STILL US GOD GO TAKE PUNISH THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by lenghtinny(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Me donate my body to medical science

Una Dey ment angry

Having witnessed what happens to cadavers in the anatomy lab, I doubt if their spirit will ever rest well, wherever it is.

As for me, I’d prefer to have my body buried six feet under the earth than on a dissecting table

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Johnboom: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2021
juniorstar:
Memories..remember the days of anatomy dissection. We were just fresh from 1st year chemistry,physics, botany and zoology with GP nearing the 5pt. 1st day I visited the dissection the kind sleep wey I sleep cos of the preservatives used. My friend was always the chief dissector. He go don Jack Cunningham's manual come dissection lab.
You must have been from UI. Anyway I enjoyed my anatomy at great Ife, even eating , playing with beautiful and brilliant ladies during dissection . It was funs.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by NewKidInTown(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2021
As in ehh! I was wondering if it's just me.. Manna wetin happen, dem no pay you complete?? U no even MNK sef.. M glad u did said the truth here not covering it up
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by MIMOSAXY(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lazy me, na scam if i tel u say i read am reach d end
Please endeavour to read it, However if you don't live or have a relative in this our 3rd word country you may ignore.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by baloney: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
I don't know why police accused of killings don't get executed or arrested. They only get sacked. Why. John Nwafor the killer cop still comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Brushstrokes20: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
hammerDK:

U NOW KNOW WHY PRIVATE CITIZENS WANT TO GIVE THE ARMY A PRIVATE WAR, RIGHT ACROSS NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTH WITH BOKO HARAM.

U KNOW WHY POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO DIE IN SE.

NIGERIA IS OVER DUE TO SCATTER.

THE WICKED CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED.

NA STILL US GOD GO TAKE PUNISH THEM.
Spot on.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by lkillbrokehoes: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2021
placeofallure:
@
It seems you reside in Jupiter, news that was making round since last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.