Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class (82651 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / UNICAL Student Shocked To See Friend’s Body In Anatomy Class / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by mabea: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

Unbelievable and Despicable act by the evil ones among the Police shocked
This is synonymous with the evil, the most wicked and devilish police officer in the history of Africa committed in this nation just few years ago.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their parts to ritualists (as the victims families alleged) and also fed multipleof them to the fishes to cover up his crime (pictures of that abound everywhere online!)
Is it that their lives do not matter, that is why you are not talking about it as we sane and Responsible igbos and Nigerians do.

What have you said about that Massacre?!
Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

First of all, we aren't the ones that shared the pictures,
The thread of Nwafor's atrocities is on many threads on Nairaland here,
The pictures you see here are from Nairaland (as you can see) and it is everywhere online also.
Your guess is as good as ours.
That is what hypocrisy and politics of hatred and wickedness can do to people's brain.
That is the kinda country you find yourself.
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.

He deserves more than just death.
Guess the evil politicians he served under are the ones protecting him.

It's all a matter of time.
Him and his family, everyone shielding him will all reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

If there is an adjective to use instead of evil, it would have been so apt.
James Nwafor is more than evil.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
You have a very questionable character.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Iniobong34: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2021
MIMOSAXY:

Please endeavour to read it, However if you don't live or have a relative in this our 3rd word country you may ignore.
thanks sir i hv done that
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by assent: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

]!

Anytime we see your monicker on nairaland, what people's mind think about is lies, errors, ignobility, deception, hypocrisy.

You praise Buahri and at the same time condemn the evil that got promoted because Buhari is president. You are a hypocrite. Your comment has no place on nairaland.

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by assent: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

The first time I'll see you being objective. I hope once in a while we'll see more of this from you!

Mannabbgrills is not objective. It's because you don't know him.

He is a liar, a hypocrite and deceptive element, a man that speaks from both side of the mouth.

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2021
You people are just finding out what has been happening since 20 years ago.

Where is Police officer James Nwafor who murdered hundreds of innocent youths at Ogidi police station?

Governor Obiano is protecting the killer James Nwafor and masses are still worshipping Obiano.

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by nick50(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Southern youths protested against police brutality,
the government refused to give justice instead they killed the protesters n now the victim's relatives has picked up arms to avenge the death of their loved ones so now we know who the unknown gun men are
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Kmartt(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
This is very much common. Even those days of anatomy practical during my undergraduate years, almost if not all of the cadavers we worked on throughout our practical classes all had bullet wounds except for few.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Litmus: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
lolu2019:
To the topic now, it still boils down to the fact that the police are not well trained.most of the policemen are criminals themselves used by cultists or yahoo boys. They are being paid more than their salary by these people. Your honesty is ur power.

Ones again lack of organisation: employers in Nigeria have no access to data bases, Nigeria keeps no record, a candidate looking for work may be an ex-convict, ritualist, paedophile, psychopath and there’d be no means of knowing this history. Even psychological assessment by trained analysts attached to police station does not exist. Police stations themselves are deplorable. The harder the times the more necessary psychological profiling capabilities are. No national or even state level genetic records. No Forensics industry. No fit mortuaries.

Nigeria has so much basic work to do to build a nation that resorting to tribalistc name calling and catch phrases such as brake up the nation is premature. Learn to walk first before complaining you can’t run and need new legs.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by izubext007: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Even me self..... Evil no be today for naija.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Ginomel(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lazy me, na scam if i tel u say i read am reach d end

If only our politicians would be as transparent as you, Nigeria could have been heaven-exemplified
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by hosemujica: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
I take God beg una, when them de talk of police brutality in US make una no de put mouth, save the strength for Nigeria's special case.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by KayCee92(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

This is definitely not a 2-minute read.

Lol, at all grin
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by niyidenrele: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lazy me, na scam if i tel u say i read am reach d end

Chai
African and Bad reading culture
SMH
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by frog12: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
MADNESS. are they not supposed to use plastic toy as cadavers ?
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Mindclinic: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2021
So sad, may he RIP!
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by slivertongue: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
I think u sud separate politics from this misfortune. u only see politics in most issues. south east youths agitations are targeted at the rogue ruling class who are protected by federal security forces. these forces rob, maim &kill for the highest bidder and all attempt to speak out is thwarted by the uniform services and political godfathers. hope u remember the apo 6? nwafor was doing the bidding of strong men in that state but he will run but can't hide forever. he will one day taste the bitter pill of his past acts

post=104333859:

Unbelievable and Despicable act by the evil ones among the Police shocked
This is synonymous with the evil, the most wicked and devilish police officer in the history of Africa committed in this nation just few years ago.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their parts to ritualists (as the victims families alleged) and also fed multipleof them to the fishes to cover up his crime (pictures of that abound everywhere online!)
Is it that their lives do not matter, that is why you are not talking about it as we sane and Responsible igbos and Nigerians do.

What have you said about that Massacre?!
Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

First of all, we aren't the ones that shared the pictures,
The thread of Nwafor's atrocities is on many threads on Nairaland here,
The pictures you see here are from Nairaland (as you can see) and it is everywhere online also.
Your guess is as good as ours.
That is what hypocrisy and politics of hatred and wickedness can do to people's brain.
That is the kinda country you find yourself.
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.

He deserves more than just death.
Guess the evil politicians he served under are the ones protecting him.

It's all a matter of time.
Him and his family, everyone shielding him will all reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

If there is an adjective to use instead of evil, it would have been so apt.
James Nwafor is more than evil.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by frog12: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Madness. they are supposed to use synthetic cadavers! the plastic ones.

lolu2019:
they used criminals and cultists.i remember when I was in 200level, I saw one cadaver with Axe sign on his arm. some unclaimed bodies too.cos,ladies are also there. We should just pray for good leaders both from homes, schools and all sectors of government.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by smartNerd: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by DMCY: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
must u folow my lead? Beta go read am finish oh dnt b lazy like me grin

D thing too long o jhare grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Iniobong34: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
niyidenrele:

Chai African and Bad reading culture SMH
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Vireani79: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
this are the types of killings abba kyari and his so called team have been doing for years

they even did so in owerri a few weeks back
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by farmspark(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by placeofallure(f): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It seems you reside in Jupiter, news that was making round since last year
I don't know if it happens to you, there are times you get overwhelmed with everything and everyone, and you prefer to hide in your own cocoon for inner peace and serenity. I do that sometimes, shut myself out of circulation, then come back stronger. Maybe the news was trending one of those times. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by placeofallure(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335753:

Dead ke?
He is hiding somewhere cos some evil politicians he served under are shielding him, especially the governor he served under, the governor kept mute in all of these.
Some say he is hiding in Ghana.
Some are saying he ran overseas.
But he can only run but cannot hide,
His evil will find him out.

Awww! No matter where he is, God's hands are not too short to save or to arrest. He will surely get his comeuppance.

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Ishilove: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2021
This is so disturbing sad

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release