Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class (82428 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / UNICAL Student Shocked To See Friend’s Body In Anatomy Class / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

Unbelievable and Despicable act by the evil ones among the Police shocked

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Have you ever heard the name James Nwafor in the history of this nation?

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their parts to ritualists (as the victims families alleged) and also fed multipleof them to the fishes to cover up his crime (pictures of that abound everywhere online!)
Is it that their lives do not matter, that is why you are not talking about it as we sane and Responsible igbos and Nigerians do.

What have you said about that Massacre?!
Bunch of shameless hypocrites.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

First of all, we aren't the ones that shared the pictures,
The thread of Nwafor's atrocities is on many threads on Nairaland here,
The pictures you see here are from Nairaland (as you can see) and it is everywhere online also.
Your guess is as good as ours.
That is what hypocrisy and politics of hatred and wickedness can do to people's brain.
That is the kinda country you find yourself.
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.

He deserves more than just death.
Guess the evil politicians he served under are the ones protecting him.

It's all a matter of time.
Him and his family, everyone shielding him will all reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

If there is an adjective to use instead of evil, it would have been so apt.
James Nwafor is more than evil.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Clinghton: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2021
I read this shocking news on BBC few minutes ago, and I realise the reason they are being gunned down by unknown gunmen.

What you sow is what you reap.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by naturefellow(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

The first time I'll see you being objective. I hope once in a while we'll see more of this from you!
he is often objective in frivolous matters.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by DSC7: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Our government doesn't care about us. cry....

If only i could send all our govt officials overboard embarassed..

They are oppressive instead of being protective....
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by eastOFwest(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2021
fistonati:
But when sane people were protesting against SARS #endsars, you buhari cohorts see it as anti buhari and an attempt to unseat the government. Here you are, admitting the reality but shameful that it's at the cost of many lives

He did not admit anything there. All he did was, as usual, try to highlight that it was Igbos in police causing police brutality. Dazzall. I bet you that he would not have referenced the evil and despicable James Nwafor if he was not Igbo.

Don't you know this guy again?

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Roon9(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

This is synonymous with the evil, the most wicked and devilish police officer in the history of Africa committed in this nation just few years ago.

The man who along with his fellow devils killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their parts to ritualists (as the victims families alleged) and also fed multipleof them to the fishes to cover up his crime (pictures of that abound everywhere online!)
Is it that their lives do not matter, that is why you are not talking about it as we sane and Responsible igbos and Nigerians do.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

The pictures you see here are from Nairaland (as you can see) and it is everywhere online also.
That is what hypocrisy and politics of hatred and wickedness can do to people's brain.
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.

Him and his family, everyone shielding him will all reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Abba kyari nkor
Hypocrite

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by sylve11: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Terrible! sad cool
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Curious345: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Zoo
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by olisaEze(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria can best be described as a cannibal that consumes her children young, and whores itself to foreigners for free! Even Hitler will be shocked at the sub-human level savagery our police exhibit.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by pooozeee(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Many innocent people are being killed on a daily basis.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
We're not ready for this discussion yet. The ethics of the medical profession, the sanctity of human life and holding killers in uniform accountable for their wicked actions.

Meanwhile Nigeria in the international news for another wrong reason. Well done Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

This is synonymous with the evil, the most wicked and devilish police officer in the history of Africa committed in this nation just few years ago.

Excerpts.....

No be curse,
Na FACT!

so civilians should go after him (James nwafor) abi ? if UGM goes after men like him now, you will begin to shout that your imbec.l.c grunts.
isn't it actions like these that made UGM begin and continue to wipe out police formations in the SE ?

By the way, why haven't your much beloved Federal government done anything tangible to address issues like James Nwafor (whom has gone missing) and other murderous police men ?
Are they waiting for another deadlier Endsars riot ?

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Theunbothered: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

The first time I'll see you being objective. I hope once in a while we'll see more of this from you!

He's not, those Buhari urchins always bring up Nwafor whenever they want to poison the well and sow division. Since the start of Endsars everyone has been talking about Nwafor, his killing of a young man was one of the major incidents that led to the protest, but these goats make it look like he was ignored for simply being an Igbo man.

Now ask him why the federal government hasn't arrested Nwafor yet and he will keep mute.

Anyway I don't blame him, I blame the mods for allowing him an audience to post his propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Theunbothered: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335753:

Dead ke?
He is hiding somewhere cos some evil politicians he served under are shielding him, especially the governor he served under, the governor kept mute in all of these.
Some say he is hiding in Ghana.
Some are saying he ran overseas.
But he can only run but cannot hide,
His evil will find him out.

Why can't DSS go after Nwafor? What are they waiting for?
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by pacespot(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Once you have lost a loved one for a long time, the person is either in government mortuary or in kidnappers den who sell human parts to ritualists. I heard there are some Indians in Nigeria right now buying human beings and selling their parts to their ritualists. A whole human being can go as much as N5 million naira, so it is a lucrative business for the kidnappers. I wonder why Nigerians haven't yet laid siege on those indians by now. "They only buy Nigerian human parts, they don't buy indians like them," the person alleged.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by trumpcoat(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Election is fast approaching,let's see what will become of youth,how I wish the youth will be well represented as president to be
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by seunayantokun(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Horror!

You see one other factor encouraging DSS, police, soldiers, etc to kill freely? Because there are places to dump dead bodies and they are not bound to supply details for anything. Not in any decent way accountable for their murderous activities. And the government, bereft of willingness to do good and being always disrespectful of human rights, came up with mass burial law. Oh! What an evil system called Nigeria! Yet some and their BMC crew want to keep it unchanged. Honestly, God is angry with this country.

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by JB4life: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2021
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Nifemi2512(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333865:

Don't be a Lazy Nigerian Youth Ini,
Something is waiting to be learnt by you from this thread.
Take just 2 minutes out to read it please.

It's a waste of time reading this.
The headline Itself is a BiG lie.
Do you know how many years and legal processes it'll take to issue a body
for cadaver practicals?

If the headline is fake,then the content will be total nonsense.

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by DMCY: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lazy me, na scam if i tel u say i read am reach d end

Lol, same here
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by DMCY: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Nifemi2512:

It's a waste of time reading this.
The headline Itself is a BiG lie.
Do you know how many years and legal processes it'll take to issue a body
for cadaver practicals?

If the headline is fake,then the content will be total nonsense.

Have you forgotten it happened in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by All4good: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333859:

Yen yen yen yen you keep yapping.

This is the same man that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu helped to expose.

In all the long post you shamelessly avoided telling us why your beloved president GMB has not deployed our enormous resources to kidnap this James instead of MNK.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by J2381: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Sad. The worst mistake a government can make, is to give idiots guns, and ask them to protect lives and properties with it.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2021
You go learn on your Friend.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by ubee(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Haha! This article no plenty na! grin
You really have to develop the ability to read o! It could be very helpful for your development as a person.
Iniobong34:
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by All4good: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
eduj:

so civilians should go after him (James nwafor) abi ?

By the way, why haven't your much beloved Federal government done anything tangible to address issues like James Nwafor (whom has gone missing) and other murderous police men ?
James works for them obviously including the guy you quoted. He is their friend grin grin

MNK is their enemy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Iniobong34: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2021
ubee:
Haha! This article no plenty na! grin
You really have to develop the ability to read o! It could be very helpful for your development as a person.
Thank for ur advice i was feelin sleepy thats y i skip it.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by mabea: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Iniobong34:
You would have done yourself a good thing by reading it through.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Iniobong34: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2021
DMCY:

Lol, same here
must u folow my lead? Beta go read am finish oh dnt b lazy like me grin
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class by Iniobong34: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Joetttimua1811:

E too long

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55