Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? (308 Views)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by Sonofgrace01: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning. Since here is very active, i decided to ask my question, please pardon me.
Mynd44 , Lalasticlacla

On the 11th of June, 2021, I had #110,000 in my account ( I have two accounts though Gtbank account and Access Bank). The ,110k was in my access account and I budgeted to get a phone of 85k and use the remaining to get some things. The money was even sent to me, a night to when I would get it, around 1:24am, 18k was debited from my account from one POS web stuff I don't even know of but I used POS (it was a guy in the POS stand i withdrew from) just once though with that account. I went to the bank to complain they said it can't be traced but they had a complain sent to their headquarters. So in the bank there, I changed my card and everything but I had the same account number.

On the 31st of July,2021, just last night here. I had the last 16k in the access account and a night breaking this morning, I woke up to see 9k remaining in my account this time, no transaction history in my bank app.
But I used POS (it was lady in the stand i withdrew from) month too to withdraw 1k.

I'm tired of it to be honest, I'm planning on going to the same bank again ..I'm still sure they will say it can't be traced..
What is the issue please and what do you think can be done? embarassed cry
Thanks y'all.
Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Be at the bank now and request for a statement of account, tick what u don't understand and write letter for bank to explain

2 Likes

Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by jaeyking(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Collect statement of account and lay complain on the transaction u don't understand.

Or better still withdraw all your money from the account and open a new account undecided undecided undecided undecided

No time for rubbish
Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by Collins4u1(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Stop using access bank, they're one of the most useless bank available.

Download standard chartered bank and use it better still use GTBank
Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by badaru911: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2021
.. Don't use Pos.. Haven't you hear nairalanders saying that... If you like your money.. Don't use it.. 99% don't get their money back..

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
the moment
you saw the first debit
you should have

blocked your ATM card
Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by SportsHD: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Sonofgrace01:
Gtbank account and Access Bank).
What is the issue please and what do you think can be done? embarassed cry
Thanks y'all.
Stop using scammer and hack prone banks. Access bank and GTB are the most affected in pos and banking fraud in Nigeria.

I can't reiterate this enough.
Re: I'm Being Debited Unnecessarily, What Should I Do? by mamaafrik(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Call customer care/,like 3 of them swear and copy cbn complaint mail if you are using mail option

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Want To Teach You How To Become A Data Reseller / Who Created The Word "Bleep" On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.