Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared (5453 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Officiallyme: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Hey guys.
I'm a final student of the university and my senior colleague here in school is offering me free sèx. Like, she calls me anytime she wants sèx and I can tell her I'm Hot and she'd allow me have sèx with her. My sèx isn't even good enough so it's not a matter of being a bed master. Want to back off but I dunno how to sad
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Autobot05: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Repent from fornication comrade wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Lemos14: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
I'm a final student of the university and my senior colleague here in school is offering me free sèx. Like, she calls me anytime she wants sèx and I can tell her I'm Hot and she'd allow me have sèx with her. My sèx isn't even good enough so it's not a matter of being a bed master. Want to back off but I dunno how to sad

Hmm...iyaebethegreat has some advice for you
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lemos14:

Hmm...iyaebethegreat has some advice for you
I don’t know anything about sex, so I don’t have anything to say about the topic

3 Likes

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Bigsin: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tell her you have infection and you want to treat it

3 Likes

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Lemos14: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t know anything about sex, so I don’t have anything to say about the topic

So you're a virgin?
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lemos14:

So you're a virgin?
Am I supposed to answer this? grin
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Lemos14: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Am I supposed to answer this? grin

Yes it's a harmless question
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by BlackMan6969(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lemos14:

Yes it's a harmless question
wahala, wahala, wahala...
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Lemos14: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
BlackMan6969:
wahala, wahala, wahala...

😂 and we already know the answer
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Makamatic: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Final year still they get senior colleague

25 Likes

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Samuelnze(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
You dey final 'year still dey think sex.? Hmmm. You don't really know what the society has for you after school. Just dey play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by imagrg(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Too may ruin your career oh.
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by rtdCivilservant: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
U no get sense. U be final year student come still get senior colleague. Abi u wan say na master or PhD student? I no understand

4 Likes

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Officiallyme: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

U no get sense. U be final year student come still get senior colleague. Abi u wan say na master or PhD student? I no understand
What I mean is, she's senior to me, by age and not by class.
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by rtdCivilservant: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
What I mean is, she's senior to me, by age and not by class.
Them no tell u say woman (no matter her age) no de senior man?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by HellVictorinho7: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
pass her to us angry
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Slimdan360: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
How can u be in your finals and still have a senior colleague schooling in the same school?
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by imagrg(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
HIV/AIDS offer is cheap.
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by labake1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Just dey use CD

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by CCIA: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I heard you are a commissioned prostitute with a high rank cool
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
CCIA:

I heard you are a commissioned prostitute with a high rank cool
You mistaking me for your sisters. Don’t ever quote me again
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by CCIA: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You mistaking me for your sisters. Don’t ever quote me again
I don't have sisters.

Even if I had, they won't have dilapidated kpekus with saggy labia that has exceeded it's elastic limit that jiggles and flaps around on your thighs from side to side anytime you walk naked like you

No to talk of the saggy boobs you obviously would have that looks like two stamped slippers on the chest.

With all theses, the worst part is that the size of your brain is smaller than that of your clitoris. cool
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Ebymyk(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
link me up with her...
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by jamesversion: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.

After sleeping with her in all sex positions, you now want to back off.
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Chris2863(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Makamatic:
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chris2863:
🤣🤣🤣
GOOD QUESTION?
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Wainey: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hey guys.
she probably doesn't want to have so many sexual partners cos of self respect and she isnt ready to commit to a relationship.
So u are just a conji reliever

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Wainey: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

when I read it, I first thought she was his predecessor
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Baronthecelebri: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mumu
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by Chris2863(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOOD QUESTION?
The statement tire me oo
Re: I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared by imagrg(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Better be scared oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Be Paying Your Girlfriend's School Fees. / . / She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.