Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend (1477 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
When it comes to Relationships, we all want a Partner being it a man or a woman ,that can always Support us Financially, a person that wouldn't blink an eye to render assistance to us either in Business or Education or any form of financial assistance.
Yes this Support can be in form of a Loan too. There's nothing wrong if you walk up to your GF and say babe can I get like 100k from you to support something I want to do. If you feel she is financially capable .why not.. and Definitely only a lady who truly loves you would agree to that on the hope you would pay her back later on (personal opinion though)
Now to the main question. If you as the Guy later found out she cheated on you with someone else.
Question 1. Would you break up with her and walk away without paying the money you owe her.
Question 2. Would you stay back knowing fully well you owe her and your conscience would judge you if you walk away without paying her back.
Question 3. What if she apologies for her Actions and pleaded you forgive her(as a first time offender) .
Would you assume to Think the only Reason she is apologising is because she knows if you Walk away..she might not get her Money Back again..
This is a very Complicated Discussion
Matured Mind Needed on this..
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Onto wetin na? undecided
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
You no go return the money
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Remember to return the money you owe.
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by mardis: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
What does her cheating on you has to do with the money she borrowed you hun? Is there any agreement that once a party cheat he or she has to pay some certain amount of money? Even if she is your wife sef, you'll still pay. What more of just bf and gf something.

Please pay her back her money and stop looking for a way to not pay.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
luizpippo:
Remember to return the money you owe.

but would you want to think the only reason she's begging you has one way or the other relate to the money she thinks you owe her..
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
mardis:
What does her cheating on you has to do with the money she borrowed you hun? Is there any agreement that once a party cheat he or she has to pay some certain amount of money? Even if she is your wife sef, you'll still pay. What more of just bf and gf something.

Please pay her back her money and stop looking for a way to not pay.
my concern is she begging after cheating..would you on second thought be able to find out she's really begging you because she wants you back or because of the money
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by Aniboo: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol
This topic reminds me of my ex
After we broke up o
The girl still went and paid for a room
Bought pizza �
Shawarma
After I swim inside the marra she feel say I go balance am
Na so I piante o
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by BritishAirways: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
That's your retirement benefits now. boyfriend benefit

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
BritishAirways:
That's your retirement benefits now. boyfriend benefit
so you won't pay her the money you owe her because say she cheat

1 Like

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by BarrSly: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
I pray the cheating partner hires me as their lawyer, trust me you’ll pay back coolevery single dime you borrowed.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by Validated: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Go and return her money otherwise na family court you go pay her

1 Like

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by mardis: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2021
justine94:
my concern is she begging after cheating..would you on second thought be able to find out she's really begging you because she wants you back or because of the money

The payment of the money she borrowed you has nothing to do with her cheating on you. If you want to confirm, pay her first and see

1 Like

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2021
BarrSly:
I pray the cheating partner hires me as their lawyer, trust me you’ll pay back coolevery single dime you borrowed.
lol..how do you intend achieving that
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2021
Validated:
Go and return her money otherwise na family court you go pay her
is that wat you think
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2021
mardis:

The payment of the money she borrowed you has nothing to do with her cheating on you. If you want to confirm, pay her first and see
do you think that would work out
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by mardis: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
justine94:
do you think that would work out

Mine own is that your payment of the money she borrowed you has nothing to do with her cheating on you. Keep relationship aside and pay her. So if you borrow money from someone else won't you pay?
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by Skullano(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
You borrowed the money so paying it back should not involve much talk or reasoning self.

Give her the money and walk freely.

1 Like

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
mardis:

Mine own is that your payment of the money she borrowed you has nothing to do with her cheating on you. Keep relationship aside and pay her. So if you borrow money from someone else won't you pay?
i would pay back..but I want you to think on the side could it be she's begging you back because of the money you owe her..how can you place on your finger on it that she's been real about apologising

1 Like

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Skullano:
You borrowed the money so paying it back should not involve much talk or reasoning self.

Give her the money and walk freely.
so no need to listen to her apologies
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by Plut01: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021

Why would you not return the money you borrowed? Be it from your friend, girl, relatives or stranger, so far it is borrowed money, you're expected to pay back.

It would be unwise to break up before returning the money, so I would return her money but will also break up with her after that for cheating.

1 Like

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by justine94(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Plut01:

[b]Why would you not return the money you borrowed? Be it from your friend, girl, relatives or stranger, so far it is borrowed money, you're expected to pay back.

It would be unwise to break up before returning the money, so I would return her money but will also break up with her after that for cheating. [/b]how do you intend achieving that..hustle back the money with the sole intention of breaking up with her when the money is enough to pay her back..

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by mardis: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
justine94:
i would pay back..but I want you to think on the side could it be she's begging you back because of the money you owe her..how can you place on your finger on it that she's been real about apologising

Fake apologises or not, it doesn't matter to you. If this your said girlfriend loves you, she wouldn't cheat. That is it. And besides why are you scared if she leaves you after paying her back her money? Like say she is the last girl on earth. Please man up and don't allow yourself to be ridiculed by any girl. What is yours will definitely not pass you by.
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2021
justine94:
but would you want to think the only reason she's begging you has one way or the other relate to the money she thinks you owe her..

Whether she begs you or not, whether you forgive her or not, since the money was a debt, pay it and then you can start asking this question.
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2021
This question is irrelevant, you should return the money she lent to you!
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
justine94:

Don't be a thief, pay her money, cheating on you has nothing to do with debt, even if she beg or not, it is her money, pay her.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by NarcissistKing(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Pay back what you owe and dump her ass!
Re: Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend by NarcissistKing(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2021
josephevergreen:
If I have not spent much on her I will pay her money and walk away for ever!!! A cheat is always a cheat!

Dm or call 09049537236 for your tiles and south African brick@ Joebestbuildingmaterials

No truer word!

(1) (Reply)

Trapped In Booty Island … (18+) / Suspected Yahoo Plus Guy Runs Mad, Chased Around By His Girl Friend (video) / Re: Five Reasons You Should Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.