Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence (22687 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Trojan8(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2021
hopevalley:
Banire is a lair. So, this has become an APC affair. Ohhhh!!!!! Nigeria is gone. Look at a whole SAN. Check out my signature if you are interested in going into export business.

Who would be interested in an export business with someone like you?
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Moorish: 2:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Mscheeew

White worshiping is annoying in Nigeria... Many think they are slaves to white men especially Americans

If NYPD , FBI or any security agency in America is accused of collecting bribe in America , will Nigerian Police Force ask FBI or NYPD boss to come for prosecution in Nigeria

Same Imbecilic dunce that condemned Kenya for unlawful rendition want Abba Kyari extradited

This is why smaller countries like Benin Republic are far more respected than so called giants of Africa

A lot of the posters on this forum hate their nation so much even to undermine its sovereignty

I want kyari to face the law as well, but it should be after the Nigerian Legal structure finds him guilty !

After that, the USA need to lodge a formal request for extradition

Most people on this forum are ignorant and full of self hate/low self esteem
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Don't mind that idiot, so Chibuzo..Kyari arrested and detained was presumed innocent before abi!? Motherfuckerb!
hopevalley:
Banire is a lair. So, this has become an APC affair. Ohhhh!!!!! Nigeria is gone. Look at a whole SAN. Check out my signature if you are interested in going into export business.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2021
As they found Ibori abi?
Moorish:

A lot of the posters on this forum hate their nation so much even to undermine its sovereignty

I want kyari to face the law as well, but it should be after the Nigerian Legal structure finds him guilty !

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by MMWandali: 5:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Chris525:

To be honest, thats what he would do if he was as innocent as he claims.

This is music in the ears of IPOB irritants on nairaland. Their food is ready grin grin [b]Once its a Fulani at the receiving end, [/b]maximum erection but their Uzor Kalu who stole a SE state blind is a hero. Ndi mumu.

How many times should you be told that he is not Fulani
Not all northerners are Fulani's not all are hausas and not all are Muslims Muslims
Haba!
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by ddeola: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2021
But no due process in the case of Kanu and Igboho. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Monkey republic, banana rules. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una go hear am by d time yankee begin with una. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by SammyChi1988: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Criminal Abba kyari will rot in jail.. Terrorists fulani people in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by bigcasava1(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2021
If it is nigeria police all of them are stinkingly corrupt
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Emeraldkeko(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by after4: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2021
they are still looking for him and his plane is still flying and yet to be seized by FBI and he is still buying more from the US? so if he is travelling he will knock on your door and tell you he is travelling to the US?

perambulator:

where and when did Onyema clear himself? To the best of my knowledge they are still looking for him in America.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2021
after4:
they are still looking for him and his plane is still flying and yet to be seized by FBI and he is still buying more from the US? so if he is travelling he will knock on your door and tell you he is travelling to the US?

It is USA V Onyema, not USA v Air Peace!!! Onyema and Air peace are 2 seperate legal entities. Take some time to digest the words "seperate" "legal entities". i.e seperate and distinct UNDER THE LAW!!!!! No one can stop the activities of a company because the director is wanted for criminal activities. You need to go back to school. The fact that Air peace is flying does not mean Onyema has cleared his name and is no longer wanted. Even if he is found guilty they cannot do anything to Air Peace. If Air Peace was indicted, then they can seize their planes but they were not...... let your education show in what you type. Dont use your Nigerian reasoning in a country that does not follow the rules to judge how things are done in countries that do.

When you hear that Onyema freely travels abroad, then you know he has cleared his name. Until then he is a wanted man..it is not Air peace that is wanted!!!!

Air Peace can fly anywhere but I am certain Onyema dare not travel to even London.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Imustnottalk: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
This case go long oo

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by ylaa(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
You have spoken well silk Muiz B, let Abba Kyria go and clear his name. I will not say more untilllllllllllllllll

quote author=lalasticlala post=104360605]

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-kyari-can-turn-himself-in-if-hes-sure-of-his-innocence-san/[/quote]
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Ikpongiton: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chris525:

To be honest, thats what he would do if he was as innocent as he claims.

This is music in the ears of IPOB irritants on nairaland. Their food is ready grin grin Once its a Fulani at the receiving end, maximum erection but their Uzor Kalu who stole a SE state blind is a hero. Ndi mumu.
what will you call gandollar?
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Fourwinds: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Mscheeew

White worshiping is annoying in Nigeria... Many think they are slaves to white men especially Americans

If NYPD , FBI or any security agency in America is accused of collecting bribe in America , will Nigerian Police Force ask FBI or NYPD boss to come for prosecution in Nigeria

Same Imbecilic dunce that condemned Kenya for unlawful rendition want Abba Kyari extradited

This is why smaller countries like Benin Republic are far more respected than so called giants of Africa

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Moorish:

Was due process followed in this?

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Fourwinds: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Moorish:

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by after4: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
You are too ignorant, are you telling me that air peace cannot be grounded in order to get at Onyema? What was the case about again? Was it not in connection to his purchase of planes? You no get sense

perambulator:
It is USA V Onyema, not USA v Air Peace!!! Onyema and Air peace are 2 seperate legal entities. Take some time to digest the words "seperate" "legal entities". i.e seperate and distinct UNDER THE LAW!!!!! No one can stop the activities of a company because the director is wanted for criminal activities. You need to go back to school. The fact that Air peace is flying does not mean Onyema has cleared his name and is no longer wanted. Even if he is found guilty they cannot do anything to Air Peace. If Air Peace was indicted, then they can seize their planes but they were not...... let your education show in what you type. Dont use your Nigerian reasoning in a country that does not follow the rules to judge how things are done in countries that do.

When you hear that Onyema freely travels abroad, then you know he has cleared his name. Until then he is a wanted man..it is not Air peace that is wanted!!!!

Air Peace can fly anywhere but I am certain Onyema dare not travel to even London.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
after4:
You are too ignorant, are you telling me that air peace cannot be grounded in order to get at Onyema? What was the case about again? Was it not in connection to his purchase of planes? You no get sense

Like i said, you are a M0R0N and by everything you have written you have just proven it. You have spent too much time in Nigeria you only know the Nigerian way and not how organised societies work. USA is not Nigeria that will kill a business to get at 1 man. They know they will get him one day.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by after4: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
you are very sick

perambulator:

Like i said, you are a M0R0N and by everything you have written you have just proven it. You have spent too much time in Nigeria you only know the Nigerian way and not how organised societies work. USA is not Nigeria that will kill a business to get at 1 man. They know they will get him one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) / Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign After Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.