Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence (22688 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
F**k America how many times have America arrested their own officers?

When American soldiers were arrested for intentionally killing innocent Iraqis, were they persecuted? (No they got presidential pardon)

How many times have American police officers been caught shooting innocent black people, how many times were they jailed? (It was self defense)

America would protect it's officers to the death, Nigeria must learn to do the same

We persecute Kyari in Nigeria or no where else

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
GOOD ADVICE if only he'll harken to the voice of reasoning
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by InaNla(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Very good advice
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by discusant: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-kyari-can-turn-himself-in-if-hes-sure-of-his-innocence-san/

But the guilty will always run from security authorities.
The justice system in the US is plain upright when it concerns a matter like this Abba Kyari's.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Mangekyo: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
This man is intelligent and far surpasses that drunkard Malami. Kyari should turn himself in if he believes he's innocent. But he hasn't even released any other statement yet apart from the one he hurriedly dropped earlier claiming he was a tailor grin
I guess he's still busy composing a better lie than the first one.
Anyway, the man is finished! Las Las he'll be extradited to the USA. if the Buhari led government decides that they won't, then the most powerful country in the world would unleash its wrath on us. Exactly what I want cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by CasNova: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
For now, Uncle Abba needs to say 'abba father'.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Monogamy: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

Abba Kyari is a useless bastard condemned criminal
he should be made to face the full wrath of the feds
he's now an international fugitive and nothing can save him not even 55 pieces of buhari will save him or 679 pieces shettima.
he's a toss already
he's no different than Pablo escabo when he was wanted by the feds
Hehehehe God don catch monkey ooo

Monogamy helinues was defending him saying he's innocent till it was obvious, then he tries shifting goal posts but the eagle eyes of upright nairaland didn't allowed him so he kept crying and crying and crying
fortunately for him I'm a handkerchief vendor and I have enough stock for him.
next time don't support criminals thinking they'll always have their way because of Buhari maladministration.

God bless United States of America

Ajangbajantis, FBI are no longer coming to pick Kyari, story don quickly change.

You now lie for fun.. I dare you 1 billion times to provide proofs to @ bolded

Chai, but why you no allow me make I send the storage tanks, see as how the water don over flow now.

cheesy
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by viktohmarkz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
He would not go in peace, the truth is he want the president to get back so he might get soft landing.....

But the issue is the FBI got solid evidence to nail him, imagine sending pictures of himself in his office to Hush, going to dubai and being picked by Hush's driver
And he thinks he can go free.

Even if Hush no pay am, but you stood to stop someone who wanted to warn the defrauded.
And you're meant to serve and protect.

This isn't a tribal issue but a matter of common sense

3 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by blackmanking: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

To be honest, thats what he would do if he was as innocent as he claims.

This is music in the ears of IPOB irritants on nairaland. Their food is ready grin grin Once its a Fulani at the receiving end, maximum erection but their Uzor Kalu who stole a SE state blind is a hero. Ndi mumu.

dirty poor man
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by PointZerom: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

To be honest, thats what he would do if he was as innocent as he claims.

This is music in the ears of IPOB irritants on nairaland. Their food is ready grin grin Once its a Fulani at the receiving end, maximum erection but their Uzor Kalu who stole a SE state blind is a hero. Ndi mumu.

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Chris525: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maybe.

Then again it could be the other way round wink

blackmanking:

dirty poor man
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by excess4luv: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
If Hushpuppy was to be of Igbo extraction, the narrative would have been easily swept under the carpet with more allegations on IPOB, lets see where this ends.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Clear the dust...

Where is Mike?
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by oyeb15: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Karma will catch up on every wicked policeman in Nigeria either through FBI, CIA, IPOB, bandits, UGM ,Boko Haram, etc

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by techWriter1: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who bred animal
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Leun: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... He will never surrender... You think FBI kooks at faces?? They even lock up CIA spies gan...

My prayer is that CIA SAD don't enter Nigeria to kidnap Kyari... Lol

Had to Google CIA SAD.. I understand their mission.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Monogamy: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
excess4luv:
If Hushpuppy was to be of Igbo extraction, the narrative would have been easily swept under the carpet with more allegations on IPOB, lets see where this ends.

You self see am so? Na so those people be that's why they are not talking about how to arrest Vincent
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abi now, US no be Naija now wey be say you go police station go report something and dem go put you behind bars straight up.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by YorubaPrince: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool
Mscheeew
White worshiping is annoying in Nigeria... Many think they are slaves to white men especially Americans

If NYPD , FBI or any security agency in America is accused of collecting bribe in America , will Nigerian Police Force ask FBI or NYPD boss to come for prosecution in Nigeria.

Guy, just go ahead and re-read what you just typed. Are you sure you're normal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by RexTramadol1: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Muiz Banire SAN, I like the man sha
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
This case is typical Nigeria:
Hausa/Fulani in collaboration with Youruba to keep Igbo in prison,even when the 3 tribes are criminals.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Ajangbajantis, FBI are no longer coming to pick Kyari, story don quickly change.

You now lie for fun.. I dare you 1 billion times to provide proofs to @ bolded

Chai, but why you no allow me make I send the storage tanks, see as how the water don over flow now.

cheesy
[/s]
e pain am well well
I dey sell handkerchief ooo
Eish
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
after4:
Abeg who hold the mic make hem give this man.
Onyema was indicted even without a court arrest warrant on him and he cleared himself and he is still doing his business. This obioma corpse cops is busy staring up ethnic sentiments to his karma.
D pesin wey talk sey karma Nah woman no make mistake. She serves it cold no chilled

Lols, however following security protocols, even if US wants him today, the Nigerian government won't release him, until they are sure they've changed critical security protocols Kyari knows that could potentially harm top secret information.

It's such a mess, a top intelligence officer! The police shares information with DIA, NIA, NAF, Army and Naval intelligence and vice versa. Just imagine the amount of work to offset some information Kyari knows that's still relevant to those other services.

Equally US is not clean, their demand for him is not just for the crime he committed, they'll want to get some info that will give them leverage over the country for a possible reduced sentence. That's been in the rule book of the FBI and especially CIA.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Ykc2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
To even imagine that muis banire's brother's daughter na my girl friend then for obun eko Street, this life na wa ,
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by chukwuibuipob: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin kyari the tailor nor get any reputation again sad undecided.More than 5 pipu don accused him same thing like puppy.If Ur hands dey clean,enter next plane go US.Simple

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by chukwuibuipob: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
angry If nah common man now,dey for don fold/hold am for waist and drag him sad.Kyari nah ANINI 2 sad

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Jerryherd: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Guy, just go ahead and re-read what you just typed. Are you sure you're normal?

I bet you haven't even stepped out of Nigeria before or seen a plane close up

Are you also sane?

An officer is alleged to receive bribe in Nigeria yet you want his extradition and prosecution in US

No wonder Benin Republic is rated as more sensible

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Jimmyubah2: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
LordVoldermort:
F**k America how many times have America arrested their own officers?

When American soldiers were arrested for intentionally killing innocent Iraqis, were they persecuted? (No they got presidential pardon)

How many times have American police officers been caught shooting innocent black people, how many times were they jailed? (It was self defense)

America would protect it's officers to the death, Nigeria must learn to do the same

We persecute Kyari in Nigeria or no where else
That American George Floyd killer Corp is still in prison.
America don't shield anyone o

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
If FBI can deal with Sepp Blaster and Michel Platonic...Who is Abba Kyari.my own is if he is clean he should come out and tell us his own part of the story.
Re: Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence by Jimmyubah2: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jerryherd:

I bet you haven't even stepped out of Nigeria before or seen a plane close up

Are you also sane?

An officer is alleged to receive bribe in Nigeria yet you want his extradition and prosecution in US

No wonder Benin Republic is rated as more sensible
All these yahoo boys that were extradited before, did they receive bribe in America?
It's interpol case and not Naija police case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) / Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.