Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (75426 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 1:41am On Dec 13, 2023
I get. You a spanish 3 month first, traveled and came back right? That is what you mean going by your posts. 3 month first, then 1 year. I see
Askgod117:
Hi everyone! am here to ginger some of us never to relent or give up....like i said in my previous message here that Spain do give first timer if you try and pay half or full payment of your hotel reservation and sightseeing pass, also try and include some proof of your income.....also Spain like make you get enough money for account, cos them be wayrey! well i got my 3 months Spanish visa today.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2023
yes! this is my 3rd Spanish visa...first they gave me 7 days, second one 15 days and now 1 yr.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2023
Within a space of what intervals?
Askgod117:
yes! this is my 3rd Spanish visa...first they gave me 7 days, second one 15 days and now 1 yr.
Is it within this 2023 you embarked on 7, 15 days and finally got one year?

Did you state in your application that you need 1 year or it is at their discretion.

Please clarify.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2023
I got my first Spanish visa in the year 2018, i had to switch back to Italy because Spanish will give you visa as if you go there to buy 5 naira Amala by issuing 7 days visa. imagine, after 5 Italian visas, but the refused to give me longer visa they were just giving their papa 1 month all the time and even before the Italian visa, I have been using Netherlands visas since 2008, I got their visa through my dads company......in a nutshell first Spanish visa is 2018, second is 2020 and I stopped travelling due to the corona virus and third is October this year, forth is last week which they later granted 1 yr....i requested for 1 year and they gave me. trust and hope this info helps and sometimes if you don't ask for longer and multiple entry visa they don't issue ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
You answered it right.
Thank you.
Askgod117:
I got my first Spanish visa in the year 2018, i had to switch back to Italy because Spanish will give you visa as if you go there to buy 5 naira Amala by issuing 7 days visa. imagine, after 5 Italian visas, but the refused to give me longer visa they were just giving their papa 1 month all the time and even before the Italian visa, I have been using Netherlands visas since 2008, I got their visa through my dads company......in a nutshell first Spanish visa is 2018, second is 2020 and I stopped travelling due to the corona virus and third is October this year, forth is last week which they later granted 1 yr....i requested for 1 year and they gave me. trust and hope this info helps and sometimes if you don't ask for longer and multiple entry visa they don't issue ooooo

You have a very solid travel history.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by demo79: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Have be able to get your appointment? uote author=hunee post=126958864]Goodmorning house.
Kindly can anyone give suggestions on how to get appointment slots?[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2023
https://nigeria.blsspainvisa.com/book_appointment.php
demo79:
Have be able to get your appointment? uote author=hunee post=126958864]Goodmorning house.
Kindly can anyone give suggestions on how to get appointment slots?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benite: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benite: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OGsponstaneous: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2023
cruise. me wey dey wine una grin
vibrant99:
You got Spain before asking for accommodation, na wah for u

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 11:25am On Jan 05
Happy New Year Fams....... I got one information yesterday from my cousin that works with Spanish embassy stating that out of 289 applications that was returned from Spanish embassy to bls yesterday, only 30 visas was issued out of 289.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 1:09pm On Jan 05
Askgod117:
Happy New Year Fams....... I got one information yesterday from my cousin that works with Spanish embassy stating that out of 289 applications that was returned from Spanish embassy to bls yesterday, only 30 visas was issued out of 289.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Benite: 12:22am On Jan 07
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ciciwunmi: 3:45pm On Jan 12
Have anybody gotten Spain visa January? I applied Dec 18
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 8:25pm On Jan 12
Go and check with them. Your visa feedback maybe ready
ciciwunmi:
Have anybody gotten Spain visa January? I applied Dec 18

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ciciwunmi: 2:04pm On Jan 16
hunee:
Go and check with them. Your visa feedback maybe ready
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 5:15pm On Jan 16
wow
ciciwunmi:

Thank you, I got my visa today
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 9:48pm On Jan 16
ciciwunmi:

Thank you, I got my visa today

Please share your timeline and documents submitted and how many months visa..

Thanks.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Emmazingy: 10:12pm On Jan 16
Have they returned your passport to you?
Or you checked online and saw that you have been given a visa?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ciciwunmi: 11:33pm On Jan 16
hunee:

Please share your timeline and documents submitted and how many months visa..

Thanks.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ciciwunmi: 11:35pm On Jan 16
Emmazingy:
Have they returned your passport to you?
Or you checked online and saw that you have been given a visa?

The online portal doesn’t work. I’ve collected my passport and it’s still in “…mission to BLS…”
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 11:58pm On Jan 16
Wow, nice one. You didnt check in time, i hope you can still meet up, Goodluck and hope your visa is still valid.
ciciwunmi:

This is a business visa for a 4 days conference in Spain fully sponsored by employer
Documents submitted:

Travel insurance
Visa request letter
Passport photocopy
Employment letter
Work ID and business card
Invitation letter to conference
Visa support letter from conference body
Introduction letter from employer
Employer CAC
Employer bank statement
My personal bank statement
My pay slips for 6 months
Flight tickets
Flight tickets receipt paid by employer
Hotel reservation
Free city tour on my last day in Spain

Submission Dec 18, Issue Dec 26.

Your visa might be ready, just go to BLS to confirm. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Emmazingy: 8:36pm On Jan 17
Did you pay for carrier service while summiting your application at the BLS?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by sdavirus: 3:27pm On Jan 28
Is application only in Lagos? Their website seems to insiunate that Abuja closed, indirectly.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by MeezPat(f): 11:19pm On Jan 28
Please does the book appointment slot work on bls spain website as choosing an appointment date doesn't work for me...It looks all greyed out and I am not able to select any day or am I using the wrong browser-tried chrome
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by fancyto(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04
Askgod117:
The whole of Europe and particularly Spain are looking to cutting down the number of Schengen visas they issue because they realise most people enter to seek asylum or travel to other countries. I remember I was once denied a Portuguese visa even after submitting the right documents but as God would have it I entered Spain and it was when I entered Spain I got the information that all Schengen countries have unanimously agreed to cut down on the numbers visa they issued for obvious reasons. Even people who apply for students visa don't get it easy like before. Having said that anyone can be lucky because it's no longer a walk in the park. One documents I would advise anyone to check properly when applying to any European country is your bank statements that's the most important.

3 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 12:13am On Feb 05
If i may ask, the quickest way to enter spain now. Is it via work or study? Which did you enter spain with? Your advise will be highly appreciated
fancyto:

The whole of Europe and particularly Spain are looking to cutting down the number of Schengen visas they issue because they realise most people enter to seek asylum or travel to other countries. I remember I was once denied a Portuguese visa even after submitting the right documents but as God would have it I entered Spain and it was when I entered Spain I got the information that all Schengen countries have unanimously agreed to cut down on the numbers visa they issued for obvious reasons. Even people who apply for students visa don't get it easy like before. Having said that anyone can be lucky because it's no longer a walk in the park. One documents I would advise anyone to check properly when applying to any European country is your bank statements that's the most important.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by greenlilly(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07
Please can someone assist me with booking Spanish Visa appointment on BLS? All their dates are greyed out. Thank you
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 12:21am On Feb 08
Which month are you checking for?
greenlilly:
Please can someone assist me with booking Spanish Visa appointment on BLS? All their dates are greyed out. Thank you
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Anonymousmouse: 9:37pm On Feb 09
Hello, please is it possible to send outstanding documents to BLS later after a visa appointment? if so how do I go about it? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.