Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (75939 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by BarbieClaudia(f): 7:51pm On Feb 27
Abbaselder71:

Please where did you translate your police character certificate?

I haven't
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by BarbieClaudia(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27
Abbaselder71:
Dear Naralanders,
Please does anyone knows how to book an appointment for PCC legalization at the Spanish Consulate General in Lagos?

Send an email to cog.lagos.leg@maec.es requesting an appointment to do this

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Abbaselder71(m): 9:02am On Feb 28
hunee:
You guys should call bls direct.
Call bls directly for faster response.

Best wishes
BLS is not picking my calls and not replying my emails. I wish I could get a personal phone number of someone there.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 9:21am On Feb 28
Abbaselder71:

BLS is not picking my calls and not replying my emails. I wish I could get a personal phone number of someone there.
The way Spanish bls run ehn. You sef go weak.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by samtol4(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28
Abbaselder71:

I am here in Nigeria.
Actually, I want to apply for a researcher visa and I have the following questions:
1. What documents do I need to translate to Spanish?
2. Apart from the police character certificate, what other documents do I need to legalize?
3. Can my the company (in Spain) that employed me translate my documents?
. All your academic qualifications must be legalized and translated. Your company cannot translate ,it is your responsibility to find a certified translator. If you need one let me know . More importantly ,you have to book appointments for the visa application
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by BarbieClaudia(f): 2:52pm On Feb 28
samtol4:
. All your academic qualifications must be legalized and translated. Your company cannot translate ,it is your responsibility to find a certified translator. If you need one let me know . More importantly ,you have to book appointments for the visa application

Hi house, I just got confirmation for my Police character certification legalization appointment at the consulate. Original of Police Character Certificate and finger prints were listed as requirements, which fingerprint please? It is my understading that it's the old PCC that had fingerprints on them, mine was taken digitally last week. For those who have legalized at the consulate, please provide clarification, thankss
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by samtol4(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28
Abbaselder71:

Thank you so much, Sir. Please what are the documents needed for the researcher visa application?
2. What about legalization? Must I legalize all the documents too?
3. Is the translation done before or after legalization?
Thank you in advance.
The company that employ you as a researcher will list the needed document for the visa
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 6:12pm On Feb 28
Abi, I am wondering why they are asking these questions here
samtol4:
The company that employ you as a researcher will list the needed document for the visa
Employers usually send this information with the rest.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Abbaselder71(m): 11:06am On Feb 29
hunee:
Abi, I am wondering why they are asking these questions here
Employers usually send this information with the rest.
No, that is not the case. The company will only send you the authorisation of residence permit. The visa application procedure and the required documents are determined by the embassy/consulate

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 11:49am On Feb 29
Inaccurate. But it is ok if it comes that way, you should physically visit bls on more informations or do so by proxy , since they are not picking calls
Abbaselder71:

No, that is not the case. The company will only send you the authorisation of residence permit. The visa application procedure and the required documents are determined by the embassy/consulate
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Anonymousmouse: 1:42pm On Feb 29
Anonymousmouse:
Hello, please if you applied for visa at the consulate how would you know when its ready?

Someone please help
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by BarbieClaudia(f): 2:14pm On Feb 29
Good afternoon, does anyone know this please? It's quite urgent.

BarbieClaudia:

Hi house, I just got confirmation for my Police character certification legalization appointment at the consulate. Original of Police Character Certificate and finger prints were listed as requirements, which fingerprint please? It is my understading that it's the old PCC that had fingerprints on them, mine was taken digitally last week. For those who have legalized at the consulate, please provide clarification, thankss
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 4:52pm On Feb 29
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Anonymousmouse: 10:54am On Mar 01
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 12:49pm On Mar 01
Oga, I saw consulate sharp and clear. you were given a reference number when you applied right? Bls is an arm of the embassy. Just like how vfs and tls works for Uk and European missions
Anonymousmouse:

Consulate not bls
You want solutions so be flexible, try it on the link.
Shallom.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Abbaselder71(m): 9:04am On Mar 02
Dear Nairalanders.
I applied for my PCC at the police headquarters in Kano. After the biometric capture, I received my PCC via email later that day. I printed it out and got it authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. I wasnt given any hard copy of the PCC. I want to know if the Spanish Consulate in Lagos will accept it that way.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 9:36am On Mar 02
What is your visa category? Goodmorning, You can send a mail to the embassy for that clarification.
Abbaselder71:
Dear Nairalanders.
I applied for my PCC at the police headquarters in Kano. After the biometric capture, I received my PCC via email later that day. I printed it out and got it authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. I wasnt given any hard copy of the PCC. I want to know if the Spanish Consulate in Lagos will accept it that way.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by msbaileyz(f): 6:29am On Mar 09
Hello

Since paying for hotel reservations is crucial for a Spanish visa.

Can I just pay for a night deposit, balance to be paid on arrival?

Plus I’ve had a Spanish visa refusal in the past and am a frequent flyer through Italy, is it possible to get a Spanish one year visa?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 9:08am On Mar 09
It is not compulsory to pay for Hotels for spain. DO YOUR NORMAL RESERVATION
msbaileyz:
Hello

Since paying for hotel reservations is crucial for a Spanish visa.

Can I just pay for a night deposit, balance to be paid on arrival?

Plus I’ve had a Spanish visa refusal in the past and am a frequent flyer through Italy, is it possible to get a Spanish one year visa?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by obawaya(m): 11:17am On Mar 09
hunee:
It is not compulsory to pay for Hotels for spain. DO YOUR NORMAL RESERVATION

How many days does it take for bls to process applications ? Is it 15 business working day ?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 1:42pm On Mar 09
sometimes longer. 15 working days normally
obawaya:

How many days does it take for bls to process applications ? Is it 15 business working day ?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by obawaya(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09
hunee:
sometimes longer. 15 working days normally
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by skentelelady(f): 8:39am On Mar 12
Please who has submitted study application to Spain? I want someone who can help me with the process.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by samtol4(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14
skentelelady:
Please who has submitted study application to Spain? I want someone who can help me with the process.
What stage are you now ? Perhaps I may contribute something positive to your journey
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by olumydaz: 7:47pm On Mar 14
Pls guys I really want to know how much the health insurance will cost me and the PCC
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Abbaselder71(m): 9:44am On Mar 17
Dear Nairalanders.
Has anyone here got legalization of PCC recently? The new PCC does not carry fingerprints. Moreover, only a soft copy of the PCC is sent via email. Does the Spanish Consulate accept the print out and authenticated copy of the PCC?
I would also like to know how long it takes the get the PCC legalized.
Thank you.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 2:31am On Mar 18
Bros, you can not get all your questions here. If you are not in Lagos, assign someone to the submission center in Lekki to help you gather all these informations.
I understand they are also not picking calls.
Just take some drastic steps instead of waiting for responses here.
Wish you luck.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Abbaselder71(m): 11:11am On Mar 21
hunee:
Bros, you can not get all your questions here. If you are not in Lagos, assign someone to the submission center in Lekki to help you gather all these informations.
I understand they are also not picking calls.
Just take some drastic steps instead of waiting for responses here.
Wish you luck.

Thank you for your assistance bro. Actually, I sent my brother to bls office and they said they only deal with student and Schengen visas. He went to the embassy and was denied him entrance and refused to attend to him. He had to leave after several failed attempts to get some information.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 11:47am On Mar 21
Abbaselder71:

Thank you for your assistance bro. Actually, I sent my brother to bls office and they said they only deal with student and Schengen visas. He went to the embassy and was denied him entrance and refused to attend to him. He had to leave after several failed attempts to get some information.
When he goes again, he should ask to see their manager. They are not difficult people at the bls. He should explain better especially to the security. They would assist if he is also willing to show love. This is Nigeria.
Get the message.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Mabeliz: 4:36pm On Mar 21
Pls does any one here have an idea about Malta 🇲🇹 tourist visa, have any one gotten it currently?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by kikyil: 5:47pm On Mar 21
fancyto:

The whole of Europe and particularly Spain are looking to cutting down the number of Schengen visas they issue because they realise most people enter to seek asylum or travel to other countries. I remember I was once denied a Portuguese visa even after submitting the right documents but as God would have it I entered Spain and it was when I entered Spain I got the information that all Schengen countries have unanimously agreed to cut down on the numbers visa they issued for obvious reasons. Even people who apply for students visa don't get it easy like before. Having said that anyone can be lucky because it's no longer a walk in the park. One documents I would advise anyone to check properly when applying to any European country is your bank statements that's the most important.

Please can you give more information above the BANK STATEMENT?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Africankel(m): 4:58am On Mar 22
Mabeliz:
Pls does any one here have an idea about Malta 🇲🇹 tourist visa, have any one gotten it currently?

Apply through the Italian Consulate and state Malta as your main destination. Malta does not process tourist visas in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.