Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (75852 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Yungjoc: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Folarge06(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
You can try it again...I got appointment for yesterday 18th of April which I have submitted my documents already.

Ujay342:
Please, is Spain appointment booking website down? My friend has been finding it difficult to book appointment. Card declined, error processing request and cancelled order several times due to incomplete payment processing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
wish you best of luck

Folarge06:
You can try it again...I got appointment for yesterday 18th of April which I have submitted my documents already.

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Folarge06(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
pufframmy:
which you best of luck

Thanks Boss 🙏
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by kneeyeebus(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please how do I pay for the Spain appointment booking. Every card I used says insufficient fund even when I have funds in the account
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ujay342(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
kneeyeebus:
Please how do I pay for the Spain appointment booking. Every card I used says insufficient fund even when I have funds in the account

They accept only GTB card currently.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ujay342(f): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Folarge06:

She submitted on the 18th as well. Current status is passport ready to dispatch. Does it mean, application has been processed and ready to be sent back to the VAC or to the address provided at submission cos she paid for courier.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Folarge06(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Same thing applicable to my application...
"Passport Ready to Dispatch"
If we don't get it today hopefully by Monday we should.

Ujay342:

She submitted on the 18th as well. Current status is passport ready to dispatch. Does it mean, application has been processed and ready to be sent back to the VAC or to the address provided at submission cos she paid for courier.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ujay342(f): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Folarge06:

She sent someone to the visa application center yesterday and they told the person that passport has been dispatched already through the courier company since Wednesday . The problem is how to reach the courier company cos she’s supposed to travel on Tuesday and Monday is a public holiday.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Swalen: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Hi Everyone

For all your document translations (sworn & regular), send me a private message.

I am a Spanish citizen living in Valencia and I offer translation services for English, Spanish and Portuguese.

You'd scan and send the documents in pdf for review and you'd receive a quote in 48hrs.

Only serious enquiries pls. No gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by oseremenifidon: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
kneeyeebus:
Sorry is spain now charging for appointments
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by KOLAPO3(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2023
The Spanish visitor application process with BLS was, without a doubt, the most terrible visa application experience of my life.
My wife and I intended to apply for a Spanish visitor visa, considering that we have previously traveled to countries like the UK, USA, France, Canada, and several others.
To begin with, we attempted to apply on May 11th, but the website and payment link consistently failed to open. As a result, the application date kept changing, and we had to rely on family abroad to log in and submit our application details. We also had to send our credit card information for payment, which finally allowed us to secure a date on May 19th, 2023.
Dealing with BLS was an absolute nightmare. Even if you manage to secure a date and time, they are notorious for not adhering to the scheduled appointment time. I strongly advise allocating an entire day for your appointment, regardless of whether it's at 8:00 AM or any other time. Additionally, they will insist that you use their photographer, even if you already have your own passport photos. It's frustrating, to say the least.
One crucial tip: please ensure you have two copies of all your documents, except for the statement of account. BLS requires photocopies of the most trivial items, which can be quite exasperating.
Oh, and don't forget to bring cash! On top of the $42 fee paid through the online portal, we were unexpectedly asked to pay ₦42,000 per applicant in cash. It was incredibly annoying, but luckily the security personnel downstairs had a point-of-sale (POS) machine. It felt like a complete scam.
Fortunately, our passports were approved on May 24th, 2023. We opted for delivery, but they attempted to deceive us by insisting we come and collect them in person—an obvious scam.
Here is a list of the documents we submitted:
* Fully completed and signed Schengen (English and Spanish) visa tourist application form
* Two photographs meeting Schengen visa specifications
* Passports
* Return tickets from Lagos to Spain
* Hotel booking confirmation for the entire duration of our stay (booked through Booking.com)
* Receipt of full payment for tours
* Travel insurance covering our annual vacation
* Evidence of employment letters and no objection letters
* Bank statements (with a balance between 1 million and 2.5 million)
* Copies of current and old visas
* Copy of our marriage certificate
* Letter of explanation
I hope this information proves helpful to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 9:20pm On May 29, 2023
thanks for sharing

KOLAPO3:
The Spanish visitor application process with BLS was, without a doubt, the most terrible visa application experience of my life.
My wife and I intended to apply for a Spanish visitor visa, considering that we have previously traveled to countries like the UK, USA, France, Canada, and several others.
To begin with, we attempted to apply on May 11th, but the website and payment link consistently failed to open. As a result, the application date kept changing, and we had to rely on family abroad to log in and submit our application details. We also had to send our credit card information for payment, which finally allowed us to secure a date on May 19th, 2023.
Dealing with BLS was an absolute nightmare. Even if you manage to secure a date and time, they are notorious for not adhering to the scheduled appointment time. I strongly advise allocating an entire day for your appointment, regardless of whether it's at 8:00 AM or any other time. Additionally, they will insist that you use their photographer, even if you already have your own passport photos. It's frustrating, to say the least.
One crucial tip: please ensure you have two copies of all your documents, except for the statement of account. BLS requires photocopies of the most trivial items, which can be quite exasperating.
Oh, and don't forget to bring cash! On top of the $42 fee paid through the online portal, we were unexpectedly asked to pay ₦42,000 per applicant in cash. It was incredibly annoying, but luckily the security personnel downstairs had a point-of-sale (POS) machine. It felt like a complete scam.
Fortunately, our passports were approved on May 24th, 2023. We opted for delivery, but they attempted to deceive us by insisting we come and collect them in person—an obvious scam.
* Fully completed and signed Schengen (English and Spanish) visa tourist application form
* Passports
* Hotel booking confirmation for the entire duration of our stay (booked through Booking.com)
* Letter of explanation

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Queenbeloveth(f): 1:50am On May 30, 2023
Hello all, please I want to confirm something important. My mum presently having 2 years UK visiting visa which she would be coming to visit next month ending, not her first trip though. Now I want to apply for a Schengen visa for her because I want her to go on holiday with us when she comes so that she won't be alone at home. The issue is that she's unemployed and doesn't have enough in her account, I do sponsor her and submit my statement of account here in UK for her application. I want to know if it is okay I use my statement of account to apply for the Schengen visa for her and support with a cover letter. She's over 60 years.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 7:10am On May 30, 2023
Queenbeloveth:
Hello all, please I want to confirm something important. My mum presently having 2 years UK visiting visa which she would be coming to visit next month ending, not her first trip though. Now I want to apply for a Schengen visa for her because I want her to go on holiday with us when she comes so that she won't be alone at home. The issue is that she's unemployed and doesn't have enough in her account, I do sponsor her and submit my statement of account here in UK for her application. I want to know if it is okay I use my statement of account to apply for the Schengen visa for her and support with a cover letter. She's over 60 years.

Go ahead
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Nikkii444(f): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hi
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ajibesin: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please what is the update from your application? How many days did it take for approval?

Folarge06:

Ujay342:
She sent someone to the visa application center yesterday and they told the person that passport has been dispatched already through the courier company since Wednesday . The problem is how to reach the courier company cos she’s supposed to travel on Tuesday and Monday is a public holiday.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Ujay342(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ajibesin:
Please what is the update from your application? How many days did it take for approval?

It was a friend’s. It took 5 days. I think it’s because she’s been to different Schengen and other countries before.

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
KOLAPO3:
* Passports
* Letter of explanation

How many months bank statement please?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by puffmama: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Go ahead .but include a sponsorship letter and a consent to use your bank statement.

quote author=Queenbeloveth post=123456521]Hello all, please I want to confirm something important. My mum presently having 2 years UK visiting visa which she would be coming to visit next month ending, not her first trip though. Now I want to apply for a Schengen visa for her because I want her to go on holiday with us when she comes so that she won't be alone at home. The issue is that she's unemployed and doesn't have enough in her account, I do sponsor her and submit my statement of account here in UK for her application. I want to know if it is okay I use my statement of account to apply for the Schengen visa for her and support with a cover letter. She's over 60 years.[/quote]
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by wavz: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Swalen:
Hi Everyone

For all your document translations (sworn & regular), send me a private message.

I am a Spanish citizen living in Valencia and I offer translation services for English, Spanish and Portuguese.

You'd scan and send the documents in pdf for review and you'd receive a quote in 48hrs.

Only serious enquiries pls. No gimmicks.

What are your charges?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
How many months bank statement does Spain require please?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by KOLAPO3(m): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Milito:

How many months bank statement please?

6months
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Wonuola111(f): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hello everyone good evening please I want to get an information about Spain visa if anyone get Spain visa recently in Lagos I had they are not giving Nig from Lagos this time pls I will be Glad to get a response

Tnx
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 3:42am On Aug 24, 2023
KOLAPO3:

6months

Thank you.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by ceelog(m): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2023
pufframmy:
Spain has moved their address to

Address3rd Floor
Amazing Grace Plaza,
2E-4E Ligali Ayorinde St,
Victoria Island, Lagos

take note

Please do you mean the Spain Consulate Office? I saw Kofo Abayomi....online

Please i ask as i want to address my medical certificate.
Answers anyone please.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
ceelog:

Please do you mean the Spain Consulate Office? I saw Kofo Abayomi....online

Please i ask as i want to address my medical certificate.
Answers anyone please.

Spainish Consulate is on Kofo Abayomi street, VI.

Spain visa application centre (BLS International) is the one on Ligali Ayorinde street, Amazing Grace Plaza, VI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Spxz: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Wonuola111:
Hello everyone good evening please I want to get an information about Spain visa if anyone get Spain visa recently in Lagos I had they are not giving Nig from Lagos this time pls I will be Glad to get a response

Tnx
Make person answer this
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good evening everyone! they are giving, cos my cousin just got a Spanish 2 year Visa last week and they also gave his mom 6 months.....if you are a first timer, id advise you make full or part payment of your hotel reservation cos Spain do call hotel sometimes if you are a first timer! they actually done it for my wife before.....and also Spain likes when you have enough funds in your account...hope this information helps.

4 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by streetwise2015: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Did you use an agent? Thanks

Askgod117:
Good evening everyone! they are giving, cos my cousin just got a Spanish 2 year Visa last week and they also gave his mom 6 months.....if you are a first timer, id advise you make full or part payment of your hotel reservation cos Spain do call hotel sometimes if you are a first timer! they actually done it for my wife before.....and also Spain likes when you have enough funds in your account...hope this information helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.