Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (75433 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 12:42am On Apr 15
msbaileyz:

Yes there’s no previous travel history because so far that I understand traveling to Ghana wouldn’t equate to a travel history to a Spanish visa consular.

But then again, are we saying that it is impossible for someone without previous travel history but with sufficient ties back home and funds to get a Spanish visa??

Because all legit required and verifiable documents were attached to this application and there’s really no where it is that previous travels is compulsory… I taya for this embassy people o

These refusals can be irritating and vexatious especially with the whole stress of gathering documents, the time and money put into the whole thing and even the psychological effects of the waiting period. I empathise with you madam.

It all depends on how the application was structured. No matter the documents and evidence of funds presented, a refusal simply indicates the Visa Officer was not fully convinced about some areas.

It may be lack of clarity and consistency in how those areas were presented or deficiencies on the part of the person that treated the application.

Most likely despite the family pics, visa officer was probably not convinced there's sufficient home ties.

Is the principal applicant on paid or self employment?

Are some of the funds in the company account part of your budget for the trip? If yes was an explanation provided why company funds are going to be used to fund the holiday?

If you do not have the energy for appeal, maybe you should consider going on short holiday to SA, Morocco or Egpyt, and then apply to Spain again after some months.

I recall a couple of friends going on a fully paid and sponsored tour in 2021 got rejected to the surprise of everyone. The tour was fully paid above £9,000. The tour operator was a UK group. The money was lost as there was no option of refund. The visa officers are not moved by availability of funds atimes. Its just another criteria to be ticked on their checklist.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Mabeliz: 12:36pm On Apr 24
Good day all, pls I just submitted my application yesterday and found out today that airline has cancelled my flight…
Pls can I book another flight to go and resubmit?
Will they accept it ?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by saylawal2003(m): 4:01am On Apr 26
I have received my documents back from BLS....
Submitted 04-04-2024
Received 24-04-2024
Visa granted 🙏🙏🙏
saylawal2003:
I have submitted my application. They accepted walk-in booking at their office. The online booking is temporarily down.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 4:43am On Apr 26
saylawal2003:
I have received my documents back from BLS....
Submitted 04-04-2024
Received 24-04-2024
Visa granted 🙏🙏🙏
Your first Schengen?
How many months

Share more insights.

Congratulations
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by saylawal2003(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26
Yes. First Schengen visa (1 month granted)
hunee:

Your first Schengen?
How many months

Share more insights.

Congratulations
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 5:24pm On Apr 26
Bros, you got the visa already. share some insights ok. Congratulations
saylawal2003:
Yes. First Schengen visa (1 month granted)
Docs submitted.
If you were granted 1 month, your stay period ?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by saylawal2003(m): 4:43am On Apr 27
I'm going for academic function at a university in Spain for 2 weeks. The host university is funding the trip.
Docs Submitted
1. Invitation letter
2. Introduction & support letter from my employer
3. Travel insurance
4. Flight booking
5. Accommodation booking
6. 6 months Bank statement
7. 6 months salary slip
8. Work ID card
9. Employment & confirmation letters
10. Qualifications Certificates
11. Schengen visa application form (English & Spanish)
hunee:
Bros, you got the visa already. share some insights ok. Congratulations
Docs submitted.
If you were granted 1 month, your stay period ?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 9:45am On Apr 27
Thanks alot for this. Congratulations
saylawal2003:
I'm going for academic function at a university in Spain for 2 weeks. The host university is funding the trip.
Docs Submitted
1. Invitation letter
2. Introduction & support letter from my employer
3. Travel insurance
4. Flight booking
5. Accommodation booking
6. 6 months Bank statement
7. 6 months salary slip
8. Work ID card
9. Employment & confirmation letters
10. Qualifications Certificates
11. Schengen visa application form (English & Spanish)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.