Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, (6185 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Airport Safety: Enugu Govt Closes Orie Emene Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Show me the disclaimer from IPOB?
Here is my proof am not a liar and propagandist like you.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Me to I no dey show proof. Atleast Nnamdi Kanu ordered the beheading on radio. He ordered the beheading of 2000 people for Ikonso and beheading of governor Wike
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Me to I no dey show proof. Atleast Nnamdi Kanu ordered the beheading on radio. He ordered the beheading of 2000 people for Ikonso and beheading of governor Wike
Wike committed genocide in obigbo which you're part of that evil act and a supporter of it... let's not forget that in a hurry.

I will keep reminding you of your evil deeds incase of tomorrow tongue tongue tongue
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Boss abeg no vex if na you, you go accept? Even hushpuppy denied for over a year till he pleaded guilty weeks back. This onyearmy with those pictures, the attacked van that was attacked by unknown gunmen he snapped with it also. It was untill the police opened his phone.
With names and time in called if u listen to him open minded you'll see light at the end of the tunnel.

Did u remember Biggie that testified to have killed police for IPOB later on a video of Biggie abd dragon surfaced in the esn camps in the bush you guys denied both of them.

Weeks later that same dragon that was denied to be esn or unknown gunmen with biggie in that video was killed in a foiled attack?

Even with all the pictorial evidence before and after death u guys still deny them

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Wike committed genocide in obigbo which you're part of that evil act and a supporter of it... let's not forget that in a hurry.

I will keep reminding you of your evil deeds incase of tomorrow tongue tongue tongue

Endsars protest that became violent in Lagos Nnamdi Kanu hijacked it. So why did they attacked the law court in Oyigbo, burnt police station, burnt a soldier alive opposite Fidelity bank after mbano camp oyigbo.

All these attacks was before the forceful curfew.
I remember Nnamdi Kanu was gingering on radio that this is a revolution and if we miss this opportunity we wouldn't get it again.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Boss abeg no vex if na you, you go accept? Even hushpuppy denied for over a year till he pleaded guilty weeks back. This onyearmy with those pictures, the attacked van that was attacked by unknown gunmen he snapped with it also. It was untill the police opened his phone.
With names and time in called if u listen to him open minded you'll see light at the end of the tunnel.

Did u remember Biggie that testified to have killed police for IPOB later on a video of Biggie abd dragon surfaced in the esn camps in the bush you guys denied both of them.

Weeks later that same dragon that was denied to be esn or unknown gunmen with biggie in that video was killed in a foiled attack?
IPOB never denied ikonso and other of their comrades both killed or in different detention facilities so why should IPOB deny your so-called onye army??

See the truth is that if IPOB is in the business of denying their own they won't be where they're today enjoying the massive support they are getting from people.

This fulani APC government in the other hand is not to be trusted because we have seen them aiding and abating terrorists.
We have seen them sponsor thugs to disrupt peaceful protests (endsars and deji adeyanju).
We have seen this Fulani APC government recruiting and bribing protesters to go and protest against amnesty international and others.
We have seen where their lies and propaganda were bursted several times.
We have seen them stage interview on gunpoint or with fake promise of releasing their victims if they comply very well.
We have seen them lie against kanu and IPOB severally with the help of corrupt media houses for example; they told us that kanu was arrested and extradited by interpol which turned out to be a very big fat lie.

They said that kanu traveled to meet his girlfriend in brazil and was arrested on the process which is another lies.
There was a time this government told us that Ipob has splitted into 3 fractions which is also a lie. Infact the list of their lies is uncountable.
So after all these you still want us to trust and believe in them??
That's not possible because our Sense of reasoning is still intact unlike yours.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Endsars protest that became violent in Lagos Nnamdi Kanu hijacked it. So why did they attacked the law court in Oyigbo, burnt police station, burnt a soldier alive opposite Fidelity bank after mbano camp oyigbo.

All these attacks was before the forceful curfew.
I remember Nnamdi Kanu was gingering on radio that this is a revolution and if we miss this opportunity we wouldn't get it again.
These your lies shows that you are one of their agent here on NL.

How did Nnamdi kanu hijacked endsars protest in Lagos??
Who attacked the law court in obigbo, burnt police station and burnt a soldier alive??
Why didn't the police go after the real culprits why genocide??
Is it only in obigbo that all these was done, so why is that of obigbo different??

All these questions are begging for true answers devoid of hypocrisy and one-sided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by OyigboUpdate: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
IPOB never denied ikonso and other of their comrades both killed or in different detention facilities so why should IPOB deny your so-called onye army??

See the truth is that if IPOB is in the business of denying their own they won't be where they're today enjoying the massive support they are getting from people.

This fulani APC government in the other hand is not to be trusted because we have seen them aiding and abating terrorists.
We have seen them sponsor thugs to disrupt peaceful protests (endsars and deji adeyanju).
We have seen this Fulani APC government recruiting and bribing protesters to go and protest against amnesty international and others.
We have seen where their lies and propaganda were bursted several times.
We have seen them stage interview on gunpoint or with fake promise of releasing their victims if they comply very well.
We have seen them lie against kanu and IPOB severally with the help of corrupt media houses for example; they told us that kanu was arrested and extradited by interpol which turned out to be a very big fat lie.

They said that kanu traveled to meet his girlfriend in brazil and was arrested on the process which is another lies.
There was a time this government told us that Ipob has splitted into 3 fractions which is also a lie. Infact the list of their lies is uncountable.
So after all these you still want us to trust and believe in them??
That's not possible because our Sense of reasoning is still intact unlike yours.

Mind u it was only Ikonso IPOB didn't deny. Since the arrest of biggie, dragon, etc and others has IPOB accepted anyone except Ikonso. And mind u, u guys were denying Ikonso at first even on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu just accepted Ikonso because they took a photo together and he can't deny everybody everytime. Let it just look good so he atleast accepted one person Ikonso. Which he ate the money raised for Ikonso's corpse grin grin wink
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by Notasyouthink: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Mind u it was only Ikonso IPOB didn't deny. Since the arrest of biggie, dragon, etc and others has IPOB accepted anyone except Ikonso. And mind u, u guys were denying Ikonso at first even on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu just accepted Ikonso because they took a photo together and he can't deny everybody everytime. Let it just look good so he atleast accepted one person Ikonso. Which he ate the money raised for Ikonso's corpse grin grin wink
Liar! IPOB is not in the business of denying her own take it or leave it.
All I know is that dss and police has been in the business of framing and tagging innocent people UGM/ESN. Your dragon and biggie are simply cultists but were unfortunate victims of abba kyari. IPOB don't know them as a member or ESN.

One of the news that was trending yesterday was that police arrested over 20 ESN members only for us to see a picture of an innocent adolescent boy that went to buy something for the mother and police captured and paraded him as ESN member.
We also saw a picture of an elderly man too, this man is just an ọkara rider he was among the innocent people the police paraded.

All these goes to show that both your Onye army, dragon and biggie were fake and staged. People like us can't be decieved by this kind of junk news.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, by meccuno: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:
If the south east start experiencing what the northeast is experiencing,heaven will not fall.

They should start a civil war in south-east,Na Igbos go still suffer am.Kanu don brainwash many Igbos to the extent they don't reason with their brain again......

IPOB will soon explode with different factions,and that is where the real battle will start;Ipob vs Ipob.
[/s] senseless comment. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congratulations To Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / Bola Tinubu's Heroin-tainted Assets Forfeiture Judgement - Saharareporters / Reno Omokri (beaf)- The Face Of A Liar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.