Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,504 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car (95860 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by omoadeleye(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2021
simbaleo:
The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh

Also for those comparing my post to other countries where legal age is 11, I guess you would allow your 11 year old sisters to begin sleeping with men since it's legal? I don't understand what the fixation is with this legal age and how low it can go? Pls a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. That many of them are already sleeping around is no justification. There are millions of mature women all over the place yet many weirdos are here crying blood over my post to justify sleeping with a 13 year old? Y'all need help

Your post devoid of intelligence, what is law to other race or country should not be your headache...

Face your problem and stop drinking pcm on someone's else headache.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by dickt(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2021
simbaleo:
The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh

Also for those comparing my post to other countries where legal age is 11, I guess you would allow your 11 year old sisters to begin sleeping with men since it's legal? I don't understand what the fixation is with this legal age and how low it can go? Pls a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. That many of them are already sleeping around is no justification. There are millions of mature women all over the place yet many weirdos are here crying blood over my post to justify sleeping with a 13 year old? Y'all need help

Don't mind them. The Nigerian society is doomed.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by DanWord(m): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2021
fados4sure:

Matthew 7:1 Judge not that ye be not judge

How are you sure she wasn't raped?

Hello, sir. I sent you a PM
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2021
DanWord:

Hello, sir. I sent you a PM
I'm sorry I don't respond to pm

Kindly ask here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / How I Got Infected With HIV / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.