Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car (95032 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
Were you there when it happened? Do you know what really happened? I'm not saying I was there but you have to be that logical.
I have seen a whole lot when it comes to how been careless with sex can take a life!
That a man is good in sex and he is muscular,built up physically does not mean anything.one stupid miscalculation,one stupid inhalation of a substance and boom the man is gasping for life.talk less of a 15 year old girl .
In sex you don't match an hydraulic excavator with a Keke marwa.
Yes she had a big developed body (but forget that thing her body never mature at all)
I have talked about if she had ever had a cardiac exam to know her condition sef.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by LivingTribunal: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
So this one like this is 15 year old
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale Will you still Wail on this ??
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Gfskw: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oh
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by blacknoir: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wait this girl is 15 I don't believe it
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Opak001(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wetin this people dey chop na,
14 like 26,
Naija dem still dey bath 14 outside
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Eaglesence: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doja2000:
See 15 years old girl like 30 years old lady.
She don dey fúck at the age of 15.
Chai.......!! This generation don spoil.
May God have mercy on her soul. Amen sad

Too late for mercy. Unfortunately.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by oluakin08: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
How old is she again JAREH? ��
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by mrfoxx(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
At sixteen dickson died on top of a Dick.. What a fuckery
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Flamees(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:
The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh

Also for those comparing my post to other countries where legal age is 11, I guess you would allow your 11 year old sisters to begin sleeping with men since it's legal? I don't understand what the fixation is with this legal age and how low it can go? Pls a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. That many of them are already sleeping around is no justification. There are millions of mature women all over the place yet many weirdos are here crying blood over my post to justify sleeping with a 13 year old? Y'all need help
No mind the idiots

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Habib101: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doja2000:
See 15 years old girl like 30 years old lady.
She don dey fúck at the age of 15.
Chai.......!! This generation don spoil.
May God have mercy on her soul. Amen sad
am telling you my brother I was shoke as I see the pic
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by NairaMaster1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Dickson

Some names are quite unfortunate to the bearers

She was only living up to the expectations of her name.

RIP Dickson

Dickson is the surname Sir.

Her name is Gabrielly. Go and read well and also remember that Dickson can never be a female. Drop African mentality.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Habib101: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
This girl looks older na
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
descartes400:

You and baralatie seem to be at dagger with me! You seem to have misunderstood my comments, kindly read my post again! In my reply to baralatie I quoted your post to make him understand that the fact he is not okay with cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy , and she is married off when she gets to that age does not make it less a culture or inferior, given that .

so, I don't understand where your verbal attack on me is coming from given i agreed with this quote of yours

There you go a typical misinformed, delusional columnist who thinks displaying ignorance is a form of intelligence.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Stepanovs(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

So would you allow your 11 year old sister to start sleeping with men since it's legal?

His 11 year old sister would probably not give "CONSENT" to an "ADULT MAN", if she was groomed/trained to see the world in a proper way......with "consent" and "adult man", being the key words.

You people should stop these sort of "emotional blackmail" questions when trying to make a point

I don't know about anyone....but the 11/12/13 year old girls I know would NEVER give consent to an adult man for sex.......maybe to their fellow teenage male (which although being "morally wrong" isnt a CRIME BY LAW)
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by tivhador: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Its probably the work of hard drugs cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by descartes400: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
quentin06:

There you go a typical misinformed, delusional columnist who thinks displaying ignorance is a form of intelligence.

You can say what ever you want to, it's your freedom of expression. My freedom of expression does not involve having to insult people online or otherwise of it like you do, even if I don't share the same idea or opinion with them. I was not raise that way!
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by SocialJustice: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

I have seen a whole lot when it comes to how been careless with sex can take a life!
That a man is good in sex and he is muscular,built up physically does not mean anything.one stupid miscalculation,one stupid inhalation of a substance and boom the man is gasping for life.talk less of a 15 year old girl .
In sex you don't match an hydraulic excavator with a Keke marwa.
Yes she had a big developed body (but forget that thing her body never mature at all)
I have talked about if she had ever had a cardiac exam to know her condition sef.
Congratulations, you win.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by olyrayy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Numerouno94:
A 15yr old died in active service. The future is female.

Did you read the whole post? Legal age for consent in Brazil is 14.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh

Also for those comparing my post to other countries where legal age is 11, I guess you would allow your 11 year old sisters to begin sleeping with men since it's legal? I don't understand what the fixation is with this legal age and how low it can go? Pls a 12 13 or 14 year old girl is underage. That many of them are already sleeping around is no justification. There are millions of mature women all over the place yet many weirdos are here crying blood over my post to justify sleeping with a 13 year old? Y'all need help
France use to be 13 but they change it to 16 this year.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by HADI854: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-girl-15-dies-after-24671830
Hahahaha
Abeg make una find another lies to tell Jare
How d Bleep do u expect us to believe that this lady was 15?
U think say na Herdsmen all of us be for here?
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by dk58(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
What a dishonourable way to leave
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by detectivejones: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
But she looks 35
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Snitch24(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wait do this girl na 15 years old shocked
Op do a better research
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Clinghton: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Seems climax can trigger death, that means sweet things can kill.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Emeka71(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
She isn't.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Emeka71(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Modified

She is not even looking 15; she looks like a matured Warri babe.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by witworth(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
G450:
but she was devoted to her work during her years of service nah, that was y she gave it to one of her client in the car...
you know say na under age na, so na dishonored e supposed be, though like you said, she was devoted to her work during her years of service sha, just that she na K.I.A
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Cheeryfeet: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hell fire straight
I swear. Satan just collected this one o. Business class ticket, one way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.