Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) (22466 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Botking: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pussy ass bloggers

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by wellmax(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Do you want to get traffic on your site?

Abuse Buhari
Blame Tinubu for all the woes in Nigeria
Castigate pastors

Boom traffic will increase on your site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Commentor: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
See head like Sadio Mane.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Aganju849: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ashawo master

How is Daniella's pussy hope it still tight well-well

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by lebron7(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, or try to bring you down for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth.
Shuttup nigga

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by clems88(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sluacoast:
What's this one saying undecided
he's saying what your useless senses cannot decode grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
I love this man!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Handsum64: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
All these tithes collectors and p*ssy hunters without responsibility should at least have some shame.
So everything now is just about the money, where is salvation in the equation?
Unfortunately, the gullibles will urge him on.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by sunshineV(f): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, or try to bring you down for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceive dem.
if u still dont believe money is the most important piece of paper and not bible or koran then u are sleeping
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Whats: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
He should be angry. I know why
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Once money is involed, insults becomes a good result.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by THISLIFE01: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I love this prophet, and I love the grace he carries, I see his church spreading their tentacles around the world.

This I have seen

FalseProphettttttttt......
I'm always checking for more of ur prophecies... Lol...
Will the price of food stuff come down or go up?
who do u see as the next president Lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, or try to bring you down for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceive dem.
Gbam, Jesus Christ was abused and disrespected during his earthly ministry,

l like what Apostle Suleman said, insult me but pay me for the insult, sense no go kill Suleman, that said, the endtime church will be so blessed and empowered that sinners will gnash their teeth and it will be one of the means the HOLY GHOST will use to draw people's attention to our God that is SUPER WEALTHY and ever ready to bless his church.

Satan and his gangstas of hateful children una never see something, una go cry taya, the gif below is for all haters of the saints of God wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by sunshineV(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mustiboy:
How do people even sit down to listen to these men of God, let alone according them so much respect that they lose their common senses? It's just appalling.

Ati Suleiman o, ati Adeboye o, any pastor wey I see near me. I go give am flying nodding.

Nonsense and tithes!
aje! its crazy some people in his church still think he is talking sense

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by whytediamond(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Righteousness2 sabi speak pidgin too grin

Area!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
One of the reasons i respected late TB Joshua, say what you say, throw stones at him, insult him, abuse him, spit on him, he will never answer you no matter what you do. Back then during the early days of his ministries he was sent to prison for a drug related case he knew nothing about. When he came out he stood on the pulpit and said openly that he has forgiven those that offended him with a smile on his face. Sometimes i wonder if he was human cos the way d man no d respond to critics makes me wonder what manner of man he was. I Missed him so much
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by whytediamond(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
THISLIFE01:

FalseProphettttttttt......
I'm always checking for more of ur prophecies... Lol...
Will the price of food stuff come down or go up?
who do u see as the next president Lol.

nairaland get excess cruise abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Sluacoast(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
clems88:
he's saying what your useless senses cannot decode grin
You just made a tomfoolery about yourself. Your type are the reason why we're on the verge of every kind of mockery associated with Nigeria. Return to your cave where you crawl from.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by 2dominate: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Expanding his business
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pay him as how?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
My brother e shock me o grin grin
whytediamond:

Righteousness2 sabi speak pidgin too grin

Area!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Miyetti devil abi wetin them dey call ham self..myself won't sleep tonight lol...
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
The Hustle is Real.....
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by MutedMods: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dumb pastorprenual fraudster. You recruited idiotic zombies by abusing Buhari and the govt, now you are wailing about other abusing you.
Sulewoman is an idiotic pastorprenual fraudster nothing more.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by drlateef: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Money is most important to man of Jesus. Abuse no dey stick for bodi. Lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Oleys: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
You have a lot of bad press because of your conduct, so why won't you be at the receiving end? Some of your actions are not established in the Bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.