Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) (22455 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Oracleforce: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Most pastors should follow suit... Those who are blackmailing pastors to gather followers and likes, they should pay for it...
By the time some of them are being punished for it, then they will learn how to respect man of God...

PDP youth chairman will.be locked behind a bar for one year for the offense of hate speech...
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Lifebenzy: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pastor near you..as per se you be wetin..all these nairaland children sef..
Mustiboy:
How do people even sit down to listen to these men of God, let alone according them so much respect that they lose their common senses? It's just appalling.

Ati Suleiman o, ati Adeboye o, any pastor wey I see near me. I go give am flying nodding.

Nonsense and tithes!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by smile11s(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Useless pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Oracleforce: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Its all about money from Pope Bogia down to the Sulemans

If becoming a pastor is about money, there are plenty of rooms for you to become a pastor and even start a church wherever and whenever you can afford it...

Idiot...go start one near your house....abi, you no wan money....go and start a church so that you too can become pastorenuer ....corporate Affairs Commission will issue a license for you to start in any location you wanted...
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by plaetton: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pulpit Pimps.

Nigeria's Grossest Domestic Products.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by FullBlastLight: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar....

Pussy ass god of men everywhere

U desperately need deliverance frm pussy & weed spirits manipulating u all over!

Now, be delivered, IJN!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by FullBlastLight: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mustiboy:
How do people even sit down to listen to these men of God, let alone according them so much respect that they lose their common senses? It's just appalling.

Ati Suleiman o, ati Adeboye o, any pastor wey I see near me. I go give am flying nodding.

Nonsense and tithes!

U're too lost, thus, u direly need a Saviour!

Embrace Christ Jesus 2day & be free frm satanic manipulation!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Pickieox(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, Lie on top your head, or try to bring you down Spiritually and Physically for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceive dem.

Lubbish
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Pickieox(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
FullBlastLight:

U're too lost, thus, u direly need a Saviour!

Embrace Christ Jesus 2day & be free frm satanic manipulation!

You are the one suffering from delusion...you are fighting a devil that does not exist. Everything you think, be it god, devil, heaven and hell are just a figment of your imagination. None of these exist. You cannot prove it to me by saying the bible states that. If you believe the bible states that, then spiderman is real because the comic book about Spiderman states that too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by candidbabe(f): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
The way they castigate men of God on social media is alarming .
But, God no go shame us
Him that God has lifted up, no mortal can bring him down .
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Goke7: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
so it's about the money at the end of the day. The real motive behind the miracle alert promo
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Goke7: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Handsum64:
All these tithes collectors without responsibility should at least have some shame.
So everything now is just about the money, where is salvation in the equation?
Unfortunately, the gullibles will urge him on.

He just revealed his real motive, money, money, money. The man likes to be in the news and he's seeing an opportunity of his content being circulated for more cash. Am ashamed. What he's saying is that he doesn't mind the insults if it brings in money

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by FullBlastLight: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pickieox:

You are the one suffering from delusion...you are fighting a devil that does not exist. Everything you think, be it god, devil, heaven and hell are just a figment of your imagination. None of these exist. You cannot prove it to me by saying the bible states that. If you believe the bible states that, then spiderman is real because the comic book about Spiderman states that too grin grin grin

May God hv mercy on ur possessed soul!

It's quite evident dt u aren't in control of ur faculties; u're too deeply beguiled by satan!

I pray 4 u, be free, IJN!
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Osegie4real(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tired of always losing customers information, measurements, can’t keep track payments and transactions!

Tetraft Tailor Software is a complete solution for tailors and fashion designers. It helps to manage all customer measurements, orders/sales, customers, income, expenses, It automates the manual tasks and ensures smoother and faster management of your business.
Get this software now at 30% discount plus free customization to fit your business needs!

Call or WhatsApp: 08082116416
Email: info@tetraft.com

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Gambit23: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Cokahot: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Show me one person In nigeria that blogging has paid him 50m. Pls
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, Lie on top your head, or try to bring you down Spiritually and Physically for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceive dem.
I tried so hard not to insult you but can you now see how hypocritical u are?
Wasn't it few months ago you were talking bad about tb Joshua?
You've forgotten so soon?
So what's the meaning of this you are writing? It is shenanigans like you that makes pagans insults Christian..
I always tell people, don't let people like this deceive you. Church is just a building with gatherings, you are the church.
I have seen people call on God on their own accord and God answered them, I am a living example..
These type of people like this online pastor online change the narratives to suit their motives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by BigMediaNG: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, Lie on top your head, or try to bring you down Spiritually and Physically for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceivem.

Oil dey your head my brother. This commenti s beautifully truth. Pure truth

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by urchmoni44: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
This man talks too much. I wonder how sane people still go to your church.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by clems88(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sluacoast:

You just made a tomfoolery about yourself. Your type are the reason why we're on the verge of every kind of mockery associated with Nigeria. Return to your cave where you crawl from.
e pain am. Please cry me a Mississippi grin
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by lasthero: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
haciya2927:
Fo

I smell scam
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Apostle wey dey carry OLOSHOs do 3some...
Baddoo apostle..
I hail oo
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Lamasta(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Which bible verse is this written that you must be insulted by bloggers before you can be recognised as an MOG cos I don't understand
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oracleforce:

If becoming a pastor is about money, there are plenty of rooms for you to become a pastor and even start a church wherever and whenever you can afford it...

Idiot...go start one near your house....abi, you no wan money....go and start a church so that you too can become pastorenuer ....corporate Affairs Commission will issue a license for you to start in any location you wanted...

You are a very hungry mpana....tell your mother to confess and tell you who your really father is...
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by yuping(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Imagine Jesus saying insult me but pay me, now you see that he is saying rubbish, and if you wonder why I'm saying this, pastor are representative of Christ on earth. As a leader you will always be criticize, how you handle it is what matters. He is handling is badly, no excuse people are looking up to him.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by FreeIgboho: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you be Preacher of the true Gospel of JESUS Christ and dem never insult, castigate, Lie on top your head, or try to bring you down Spiritually and Physically for the sake of the Gospel, you never begin Preach truth. U still de deceive dem. AngelicBeing, ylaa, candidbabe, FalseProphet1

But they are NOT preaching the gospel of Lord Jesus. See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwc5ctMK2w
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Fortez: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Money, that's what they are all after.

Ain't surprised.

Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by Myself2(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
GBAM

100% on point. If you must cash out with his name, then pay him otherwise get ready to be sued one day wherever you are cos one day be one day, monkey go go market, but e no go for return home
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by kateskitty(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
So in his mind he thinks YouTubers are millionaires. He should go and rest joor
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
candidbabe:
The way they castigate men of God on social media is alarming.
But God no go shame us
Him that God has lifted up, no mortal can bring him down.

People are realizing the lies they've been told right from birth. You can only cry about the daily criticism of pastors, there's nothing you can do about it. You'll only have constant headaches trying to defend these scammers. And in ten years from now, the criticisms would have gotten worse. Can't wait to see it. cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) by gawu1: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Only God knows how much Buhari would have made from ipob pigs. Even if it were 1 kobo per post of insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / CAN Reacts To The Murder Of Evangelist Eunice Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.