Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (39995 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Guyman02: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
They want to pretend they are working even without their scamming boss Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by soberdrunk(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
angry
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by TimmyTen(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigerian police and false allegations

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by tommy589(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboez

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle

I bow for you o

How can you stereotype people and say they are only good as domestic help

The french are acknowledged worldwide as the best chef,but that never limit their contribution in other areas of human development
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by orion7: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency
every stupid comment from a senseless shrill..

7 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by bragxz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chai! Nigeria �� my country
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by WandaNara: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency

Fool

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Masterito(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
I guess you have never being wrongly accused. Well only experience can give you an open mind.
IgweOfNnewi:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by 1Dray(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

You will soon be arrested.

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by musa234(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Never trust Nigerian police.. Look closely you will see very aged men.. Na those ones be Esn? Nigerian police no wise I swear..

5 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by SonofGod231: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is very stupid of the police if he was arrested separately then paraded along side criminals and weapons that weren't found on him.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by musa234(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You and the people that liked your useless post are full or hate and vile.. Tueh

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by UnabashedIPOB: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
The ZOO police officers are the WORST set of people on the face of this planet. They are so USELESS and FECKLESS, they make a squirrel look so smart. That's one of the reasons that I am so happy to see Abba "Tailor" Kyari rotten in American prison.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by stanluiz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:
Take it from me; most of these guys paraded in this pic are either mechanics, artisans and passersby. The police and Army are acting very unprofessionally in Imo State and this is very disheartening. Take a look at all those guys and tell me what your minds tell you.. I insinuated in an earlier post that this might be the case. The next t line of action is towrt arresting his relatives for opening the nyansh of the police. The ESN and UGM are there in the bushes but innocent bystanders are being arrested, detained, humiliated and killed..

Lalasticlala , save these souls..
If there are innocent as you claimed. How come all the arm, gun and bullets and even a biafra flag was recoverd from them.

That guy might be Innocent but don't tell all those men are innocent. We all know that orlu is the headquarter of ipob esn. Orlu is where they plan their attack.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Blitzerz: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Have u proved his guilt ?
Why are people dumb?

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by charixel: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
More than 50% are innocent

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by nikz(f): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
I just knew what I read in the morning was a lie. Esn ke UGM ni.... why can't nigerian police be thorough in their investigation?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Skillsnigeria: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Useless police, na only to collect bribe dem sabi
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by tnerro1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboez

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle

Something very cold for my bro for this wonderful comment .

They contribute nothing to Nigeria except to lobby to be in the corridors of power that does not benefit their people and flood the security agencies with half baked people . All the Abokiis on this platform praising Buhari up and down, even if Buhari remains in Aso rock for 20 years, their lives will still not change, it will still be the same #50 data they will buy to say rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by stanluiz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Guyman02:
They want to pretend they are working even without their scamming boss Abba Kyari
Mumu. But the same abba kyari flushed out Esn from the camps even arrested their top commanders while Kanu was arrested and languishing in DSS prison.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Snowx: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

You just stated the obvious..

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by crixuscrius: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigeria Police force is just a low life dull set of morons that has refused to learn and improve due to laziness and illiteracy.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by descartes400: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
There should be an oversight body of authority setup by the Executive and backup by legislation that's devoid of the Nigerian primordial sentiments that will investigate these kind of happenings everyday or infringements fragrantly committed by the police force, DSS,NIA, Military and other para-military agencies and recommend punitive sanctions that are swiftly carried out against offenders!

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by after4: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nah their way
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by aryzgreat: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
I still do not believe any police man will make heaven. Even the born again among them will get tainted by the corrupt system. Eg Abba kyari.

Tell me how those police that arrested this Innocent guy have peaceful sleep at night knowing they accused an innocent man.

Most time, these media trial and display is just a way the top command want to show the IGP they are working and deserves promotion.

Nonsense!

You all can see why some SE youth hail unknown gun men killing police cos they have subjected SE and their youth to lots of intimidation and harassment.

The other time, they arrested an oil worker that traveled down for his in law burial and tagged him ESN.

Is there justice for these framed up innocent ppl that have been publicly paraded as criminals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by onumadu: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
PURE EVIL.

But will Nigerians ever accept the truth?

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by pilliou(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nigerian police this is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by stanluiz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:
This is how they kill and parade Okada people, IMSU students, travellers and church goers as UGM and ESN.
They killed 40 okada riders at Aba, Two IMSU students, traders in Orlu, travellers and framed them as ESN
Apart from Ikonso, they have never killed any UGM or ESN. All the people they parade are Igbo people going about there daily business or church like the man below
So this ones are also innocent ?

1 Share

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Tyriq: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
RichDad1:
We told them. They call us haters. Body go tell una
When you bring ant infested wood to the house.....
Lots of innocent people at people caught in these crossfires. All thanks to Lnamdi Kanu and his band of ESN terrorists.
I hope the man is released proving he’s innocent.
Basta5

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Tyriq: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
RichDad1:
We told them. They call us haters. Body go tell una
When you bring ant infested wood to the house.....
Lots of innocent people at people caught in these crossfires. All thanks to Lnamdi Kanu and his band of ESN terrorists.
I hope the man is released proving he’s innocent.
Bastard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos / 2023: Naira Will Hit ₦5,000 Per Dollar If.... – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.