Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (39713 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Almaigaa: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

Same here ooooo....this one is termed innocent

God bless Abba Kyari the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency
prove innocency to Nigeria police? It shall never be well with you

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by od501: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash.
You guys are the cause of your problems. Keep me and the ALMIGHTY NORTH out of it. Face your problems head long. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Almighty North you say? Buhahaha....oga which IDP camp are you typing from exactly?

North Almighty! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Notasyouthink: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/03/police-parade-young-man-arrested-while-buying-food-sick-mum-eastern-security-network
I knew it and zombies like commentor want us the sane minds to swallow that fake news hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

God bless Abba Kyari the slayer of IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by 9jaPromo(f): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency
una mumu no too much?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by haslaw(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
That he went to buy food doesn't mean he doesn't have questions to answer. Who said criminals don't eat?
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Almaigaa: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
od501:

Almighty North you say? Buhahaha....oga which IDP camp are you typing from exactly?

North Almighty! grin grin grin

Yes. Almighty NORTH The Region that own Nigeria. The Region that holds Biafrans by their Balls. The only Region that has the power to give Biafra their independence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

North Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by gidgiddy: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
So this ones are also innocent ?

How would you know if they are innocent or not since they are dead? All you have is the side of the Police

The Nigerian Police have been killing innocent people and placing guns on the bodies to criminalise them

Abba Kyari did this a lot

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Earthquakes: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Talk is cheap for a cheap likes, but guess what, what we say always find a way to come to us lol

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by pacespot(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Most of the people arrested or killed by the security operatives are innocent people, we know this one now because someone that knows him was able to spot him among the paraded "criminals".

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by SmilingImabong: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboz

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

[s]If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers[/s]

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by isaiahethan: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:

Those who support Evil will meet Evil.
That's all I have for you today!
Do have a great day!

Amen, it won't be long for him.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Orpe7(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:
Take it from me; most of these guys paraded in this pic are either mechanics, artisans and passersby. The police and Army are acting very unprofessionally in Imo State and this is very disheartening. Take a look at all those guys and tell me what your minds tell you.. I insinuated in an earlier post that this might be the case. The next t line of action is towrt arresting his relatives for opening the nyansh of the police. The ESN and UGM are there in the bushes but innocent bystanders are being arrested, detained, humiliated and killed..

Lalasticlala , save these souls..

Take it from me, most of this guys live double lives. Until last week, Kyari was a Saint

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by egoldman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
, do you remember my long reply to you today? Things are happening.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Sammerboi: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
you don dey mad
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by dragunov: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboz

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle

Mad man. Let akwa ibom and crossriver people catch you. grin grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
dragunov:

Mad man. Let akwa ibom and crossriver people catch you. grin grin

Na lie I talk ? grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Farid24224(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Forget it, that niggar na ESN.... Lukat his face na
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
stanluiz:
If there are innocent as you claimed. How come all the arm, gun and bullets and even a biafra flag was recoverd from them.

That guy might be Innocent but don't tell all those men are innocent. We all know that orlu is the headquarter of ipob esn. Orlu is where they plan their attack.
Nigerian police will arrest you in a bar, place a gun in front of you and claim you're a notorious armed robber. I'm sure you know this.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by egoldman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
willybaby:
According to the new generation of Nigerians, intelligence aka being woke means believing anything we see on social media without asking questions, what if the said guy is even an orphan, what if truly he went to get drugs for his mum and the boss called that he comes sharply for there unknown gunmen meeting..

GgIf police doesn't do there job wahala when they do same wahala, every ESN , unknown gunmen caught and paraded so far is tagged innocent but how come the east if becoming peaceful when it's so called innocent been arrested..

All those insulting the police feeling smart, your forgetting parading doesn't mean guilt, these guys are entitled to lawyers and attorneys

yeah, parading is not guilt, so go make them parade you.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Cnach: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
DOTian:

Those who support Evil will meet Evil.
That's all I have for you today!
Do have a great day!
Not as if he is supporting evil but he has a very negligible IQ hence depending on what they told him and never the reality, there is no way u can equate islamiya to western education. And I tell u for free a person who has olevel cert obtained in South must be more rational than most people from nort h who has bsc obtained in North.
I was ashamed the day I visited BUK, radiography dept..omo I be wan cry

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by chimauk(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
are you this stupid.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
chimauk:
are you this stupid.
Ask your father
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sammerboi:
you don dey mad
Like your father
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emmanuelhector:
prove innocency to Nigeria police? It shall never be well with you
That is for your father
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
1Dray:

You will soon be arrested.
you mean your father
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
WandaNara:

Fool
Your father
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
orion7:
every stupid comment from a senseless shrill..
This isn't a good way to describe your father
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Telekinetic: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Every criminal in the EAST is now termed "INNOCENT". Them no even Sabi lie. That's how yesterday they claimed Police arrest and parade an innocent Guy who went to buy Medicine.

Make Thunder fire all IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS.
Have you finished standing with superfraud Abba Kyari? Maybe after standing you should bend down and open yansh so he can shook his prick... Aboki Emeritus grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Almaigaa: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Telekinetic:

Have you finished standing with superfraud Abba Kyari? Maybe after standing you should bend down and open yansh so he can shook his prick... Aboki Emeritus grin

Abba Kyari is better than all IPOB, BIAFRANS and their SYMPATHISERS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Telekinetic: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Abba Kyari is better than all IPOB, BIAFRANS and their SYMPATHISERS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ehen na! Let him go to the US and prove he’s better and stop crying tears of blood you this Online Fulani Militia cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.