Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (39712 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by backT(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2021
After committing crime, they will claim they went to buy drugs for their sick mother. Very useless set of people.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Why is the Nigerian police such a shit show ? The Northerners have messed up the entire security forces of Nigeria.

It's about time we face it , different tribes are blessed with different skills set.

If you want a top accountant, human resource manager, auditor and media personality look no further than the Yoruba

If you want gifted business and revenue generation guru, engineers, technocrats, excellent capitalist minded individuals,look no further than the iboz

If you want the best lawyers in the world and the most beautiful women look no further than my dear Edo state

If you want the best housemaids , drivers and domestic helps Akwa ibom and crossrivers

But there is really nothing I can say the north adds to Nigeria other than terrorism, religious hate , corruption and tribalism

I maybe wrong but I have pondered on this and found nothing the Northerners are unique for except herding cattle
You forgot to add that northerners are universally known for cultism, ritualism, yahoo yahoo, prostitution, drugs, materialism, baby factory, fraud etc.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

So it was true that ESN was the one behind the killing security officers? I thought ipob don’t bear arms ? Hypocrites!
Ikonso and this other terrorist friends has been sent to their early graves. And if anyone of you takes arms again, you will be treated in the language you understand. QED
if police continue arresting and prosecuting innocent brothers we will go release them and drop dead any resistance force
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by vanchi(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
temitope27:
The family may not know, he may be part of the ESN grin

Yours will meet you in front
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

This is nonsense.
Best lawyers Edo?
Where Yoruba dey?

I challenge you on that, create a topic and let's see your lawyers.

I forgot to add how myopic and tribalistic yorubas are

Goodbye
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I forgot to add how myopic and tribalistic yorubas are

Goodbye

Why can't you accept the challenge grin
You yourself knows you wrote a lie there wink
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Why can't you accept the challenge grin
You yourself knows you wrote a lie there wink

Didn't you get it? From my last comment it's obvious I don't argue with fools. The worst kind of fool is him who has nothing doing, so my time is too precious to waste, I am at work.

Bye
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
EdoFirstBorn:

Didn't you get it? From my last comment it's obvious I don't argue with fools. The worst kind of fool is him who has nothing doing, so my time is too precious to waste, I am at work.

Bye
[/s]

Chucking out liesssss dey Una body

When una see someone wey go dispute the lies Una go dey shake grin

Be guided next time.
Some of us here will school you
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
author=Omoluabi1stborn post=104411663]

Chucking out liesssss dey Una body

When una see someone wey go dispute the lies Una go dey shake grin

Be guided next time.
Some of us here will school you
[/s]

Frustration is really dealing with you grin

Still don't get it? I don't care about you or your opinion, nor do I want to interact with you . Infact if you claimed to know Jesus I still won't want to interact with you. You are nothing to me. I don't want to be your friend grin

Now be gone. E pain you clearly
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
EdoFirstBorn:

Still don't get it? I don't care about you or your opinion, nor do I want to interact with you . Infact if you claimed to know Jesus I still won't want to interact with you. You are nothing to me. I don't want to be your friend grin

[/s]

Benin and lies 5&6
Of Course your Opinion is not fact cos u just chuck out lies probably under one hut in Benin grin

From The first indigenous CJN of Nigeria to Wole Olanipekun / Femi Falana / Ayo Babalola

None of your quota system lawyers can lace their shoes. grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Vicilo(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2021
RichDad1:

Cry me a River.
The 10 innocent girl that was beheaded by Ikonso boys were also ethnic cleansing ? The only child female security officer that was killed by ESN was also cleansing ? It’s comfortable for you to type jargons at a place of comfort not having an idea what others are facing in places like Orlu, Oyigbo and others.
Btw, Since insecurity is now a competition, between in North and the SE, you and those terrorists that reasons like you will have it full.
If not because one of some few sensible Igbos that doesn’t subscribe to the blood sucking ESN being led by the captured terrorist Nnamdi Kanu, the FG should have allow y’all to self destruct and By December body tell go Una. We’ll wait at Ojota to laugh at your kinsmen foolishness.

Are u senseless or robot, don't u have a brain of ur own to think? If DAT is true are they not suppose to visit were their bodies were buried? Publish it in news as usual to make it go viral and to justify d measure they are taking? This present ones they are parading can cut any deal and sing any song just for freedom. U believe wat some boy is saying under duress abt 10 virgin (unconfirmed) but will not believe the jubril story(unconfirmed).
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Fulmigati: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Judgement will be passed on Nigeria.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Omoluabi1stborn:

Benin and lies 5&6
Of Course your Opinion is not fact cos u just chuck out lies probably under one hut in Benin grin

From The first indigenous CJN of Nigeria to Wole Olanipekun / Femi Falana / Ayo Babalola

None of your quota system lawyers can lace their shoes. grin
[/s]

Yorubas only got those roles due to tribalism and quota system

So shut up
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Yorubas only got those roles due to tribalism and quota system

So shut up

Got wetin?

You suppose place Benin and Edo entirely to one of the tribe of Yorubas.

Not the whole Yorubas.
I'm sure itshekiri only will rubbish ur bum bum
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Omoluabi1stborn:

Got wetin?

You suppose place Benin and Edo entirely to one of the tribe of Yorubas.

Not the whole Yorubas.
I'm sure itshekiri only will rubbish ur bum bum
[/s]

Tribalism will consume you all. E pain Una well grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Tribalism will consume you all. E pain Una well grin

Including the Benin revisionist grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Including the Benin revisionist grin

E dey pain you well grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

E dey pain you well grin

Yes, that u mislead a lot of ignorant uniformed people
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yes, that u mislead a lot of ignorant uniformed people
Talkative

E dey pain you grin
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by yewawa: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Our Nigerian police.....weldone ooo!
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by 9jaRealist: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Doriscares1: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
That means ESN people don't have mother that can be sick and people will be bought, ESN members are ghosts of what, I don't really understand. An assassin can be a brother, a father or a son to sick mother, let him prove his innocency

As if you don't no how the innocent are been killed everyday in southeast abi?since you want him to prove him self in a police cell.may one of your close relative be arrested and paraded like this.may the same grief this boy mother is facing now be ur portion.and if u reject it,onwu gi.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Doriscares1: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
backT:
After committing crime, they will claim they went to buy drugs for their sick mother. Very useless set of people.

I have nothing to tell u,but may you or one of your family member meet the same faith.useful person
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by gregyboy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

This is nonsense.
Best lawyers Edo?
Where Yoruba dey?

I challenge you on that, create a topic and let's see your lawyers.

Stop rubbish talk
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by gregyboy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Leave the idiot i battered him him in a thread before this
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by IgweOfNnewi: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Doriscares1:

As if you don't no how the innocent are been killed everyday in southeast abi?since you want him to prove him self in a police cell.may one of your close relative be arrested and paraded like this.may the same grief this boy mother is facing now be ur portion.and if u reject it,onwu gi.
let me remind you of this verse of the scripture, Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: You have open your mouth and also type with your hand requesting what you want for your relatives, you will get what you requested.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Doriscares1: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
let me remind you of this verse of the scripture, Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: You have open your mouth and also type with your hand requesting what you want for your relatives, you will get what you requested.
Oh so u now remember what the scriptures says abi.lets mind how we talk online.that boy's mother is still in shock now about her son.had it been d boy knew he will be arrested,he wouldn't have gone on the errand.
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by DOTian: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What are you afraid of?
Re: Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member by Analasroston: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
That how the police behave when they are not regulated and granted the rights which they shouldn't be granted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.