Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl (3797 Views)

The Church Sekxta.pe: Pastor Wilson Eating The Pussy Of A Woman- FULL VIDEO / Super Sweet Pussy Of 21yr-old Aristo Babe Every Guy Wants! See Viral! / Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi-sfYQVPu8&pp=sAQA nairaland advertisement ads #100$rating

sHe turned on my other side beside me just below the lower and panty down and pulled out my cock from the pants and rubbed on her pussy. When I saw her touching her, she came to know that she is very wet. Then she said - Quickly put condoms. I used to wear a condom and caught it in my cunt and took it straight inside the pussy and after one minute she started talking loudly to Bleep her. I also obeyed her and put her jerk's jerk. Within ten minutes, her condition worsened and she began to speak -Bleep it hard ,,,,,harder I have never seen so much wet pussy till now that I had seen in New York last year. When she wore her cloth, she used to clothe herself with clothes. Last year, I was sent to New YORK by training on behalf of the office and she had come from the DC branch of our office on training. she was good at seeing. she was two years older than me and she had a child who had left him with his mother. But she had done her footprint a good mentor, waist 26 "was also difficult and she was a too much white too. her name was bella! When I first met her, I felt that she had some problem. She seemed to be sleeping much less. sHe later told me that her husband is like a typical Indian man who does not take care of his wife and doubters. He had never taken care of his wife even during sex. Well, our things started happening and I started feeling that I liked her and I started flirting too.
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by imagrg(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don't try this trick on us again! You made me waste my data on that scam! Not what we expected.

2 Likes

Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
imagrg:
Don't try this trick on us again! You made me waste my data on that scam! Not what we expected.
is an advertisement like I said this is a sex story and that is a comedy ads
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
is an advertisement like I said this is a sex story and that is a comedy ads
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
akacomedyvideo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi-sfYQVPu8&pp=sAQA
nairaland advertisement ads #100$rating

sHe turned on my other side beside me just below the lower
and panty down and pulled out my cock from the pants and
rubbed on her pussy. When I saw her touching her, she
came to know that she is very wet. Then she said - Quickly
put condoms. I used to wear a condom and caught it in my
cunt and took it straight inside the pussy and after one
minute she started talking loudly to Bleep her. I also obeyed
her and put her jerk's jerk. Within ten minutes, her
condition worsened and she began to speak -Bleep it hard
,,,,,harder
I have never seen so much wet pussy till now that I had
seen in New York last year. When she wore her cloth, she
used to clothe herself with clothes. Last year, I was sent to
New YORK by training on behalf of the office and she had
come from the DC branch of our office on training. she
was good at seeing. she was two years older than me and
she had a child who had left him with his mother. But she
had done her footprint a good mentor, waist 26 "was also
difficult and she was a too much white too. her name was
bella! When I first met her, I felt that she had some
problem. She seemed to be sleeping much less. sHe later
told me that her husband is like a typical Indian man who
does not take care of his wife and doubters. He had never
taken care of his wife even during sex. Well, our things
started happening and I started feeling that I liked her and
I started flirting too.
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=akacomedyvideo post=104402104][/quote]pleasesubscribe
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
pleasesubscribe
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=akacomedyvideo post=104407377]pleasesubscribe [/quotehh
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=akacomedyvideo post=104410636][/quote]
Re: The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl by akacomedyvideo: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
imagrg:
no your getting it wrong

(1) (Reply)

(18+) How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read) / Men Stop Watching Hollywood Movies Now / I Don't Know If This Also Happens In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.