Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out (4345 Views)

The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2017
All these stealing killing and destruction and slay mama's is it not just to put your rod into a smelling pot, that oozes worst than the anus.

Guys be wise, don't break your marriage because of sexual immoralities, girls learn it's all vanity. I just had sex and I don't feel any better, in fact I hungry now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by dingbang(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2017
We all know sex is overhyped

7 Likes

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Gmasterp(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Sunnyshinylight:
All these stealing killing and destruction and slay mama's is it not just to put your rod into a smelling pot, that oozes worst than the anus.
I'm Not Understanding This Part Ooh.!Somebody Please Explain
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by MaryBenn(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
So what should we do?
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by MaryBenn(f): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2017
You're hungry, So what should we do?
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by DaddyKross: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
kendrace:
[/s]

Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by ubunja(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
sex is indeed overated it always was and always will be.
its the damn media thats throwing sex to our faces in every movie,music video and fashion trend. and now we think everyone is having sex and we are left out. the only people who cant stay without sex are women. men can be monks easy.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2017
All this small dicked nigga's that dont understand the satisfaction derived from satisfying another person.

Selfish much?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Syphonn(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by lenghtinny(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
All this small dicked nigga's that dont understand the satisfaction derived from satisfying another person.

Selfish much?
It's indeed a lifetime achievement for people like you angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
lenghtinny:

It's indeed a lifetime achievement for people like you angry

Its not an achievement, its satisfaction you low IQ's sub human. I hope you dont satisfy your wife though so she can always come to me looking for it. Dicklet.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by lenghtinny(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Its not an achievement, its satisfaction you low IQ's sub human. I hope you dont satisfy your wife though so she can always come to me looking for it. Dicklet.

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=lenghtinny post=62578418][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by sKeetz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
And the picture you attached is for ?!?

undecided
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Syncing
Re: Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out by Earthquake1: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2017
kendrace:

You never jam better rod.

(1) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely-nigerian Lady / A Chinese Man Is Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Make Friends With / Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.