Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,038 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal (13075 Views)

2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by RulerIAm(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Family business so e nor concern me
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Blitzerz: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

When Ohaneze Ndigbo are begging the North daily, to allow them rule this Country. grin grin grin grin grin grin
In your mind, Ohaneze represents the ibos....

Mscheww
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by saintol(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
What do you expect when you are pacifying terrorist. Don't you know that they will always come back for more since you didn't resist them.
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by delpee(f): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
tony0806:
Are there Christians in those villages that have been captured by BH in Niger state? If there are, are their stories heard at all? How are they coping? What's the level of persecution they are going through?

Father in the name of Jesus! I join the host of other brethren praying for your children in these communities. Let help arise

There are indigenous Christians and Muslims in many parts of Niger State.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Almaigaa: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
od501:

Then expect more residents in your IDP camps.

Leave the North alone. Fucus on the way Igbos are relocating from the East to the North in large numbers daily. This is due to shortage of food and insecurity. I'm presently in Oweri. I see them everyday, I even snap them yesterday. grin grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by ogododo: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by MYHUBBY: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
in terms of securities and bringing end to insecurities aboki people can't handle it, aboki that can't solve educational problem that's one of the most easiest approach will end security

how I wish these bandits can just bomb all of them finished in that North, southern Nigeria will feel relieved, these people are cancer to a sane human being

no sane human should have anything to do with 95% northerners, those cow are forbidden entity
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Almaigaa: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Blitzerz:

In your mind, Ohaneze represents the ibos....

Mscheww

Yes.
Ohaneze Ndigbo are the highest decision making leaders of the East. grin

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by schulboy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
tony0806:
Are there Christians in those villages that have been captured by BH in Niger state? If there are, are their stories heard at all? How are they coping? What's the level of persecution they are going through?

Father in the name of Jesus! I join the host of other brethren praying for your children in these communities. Let help arise
we have christians there sir.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by seunaj: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the federal government should grant these bandits amnesty so as to put an end to this economic banditry. Just like Sheik Gumi posited, granting them amnesty like the Niger delta militants will make the north peaceful. We Christians have enjoyed relative peace in the south because of education while northerners are mostly uneducated and we expect peace. God knows majority of we Christians condemning these people will probably do worse if we were not educated sad
OH my God. Like for real? Like for real?? I have never seen a mumuu like you in my over 30 years of existence. Keep shut! You are not a Christian. You came here and say this level of trash just because someone dash you data? Like for real?
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by egoldman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
They should negotiate again and give them 50 million, they will stop attacking them.
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Scap93: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
MNK is the also the reason for this.
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by od501: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Leave the North alone. Fucus on the way Igbos are relocating from the East to the North in large numbers daily. This is due to shortage of food and insecurity. I'm presently in Oweri. I see them everyday, I even snap them yesterday. grin grin grin grin

Obviously you are under aged. I doubt you can even read the map to Know where is North and East. Have a good night jaree, I don't have time for children tok

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by MakotoShishio: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
The greatest irony will be when Simplyleo ends up as a victim.
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Blitzerz: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes.
Ohaneze Ndigbo are the highest decision making leaders of the East. grin

Yes na.
That's why they chose all the government and senators from the east.....

Ozuor.
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

you are newbies on this forum
Anyways,your brain is still little for you to knw the region ravaged with terrorism causing your tribemen to reside in IDP camp,making millions of abokis running down to south to seek asylum in (Sabo)
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think the federal government should grant these bandits amnesty so as to put an end to this economic banditry. Just like Sheik Gumi posited, granting them amnesty like the Niger delta militants will make the north peaceful. We Christians have enjoyed relative peace in the south because of education while northerners are mostly uneducated and we expect peace. God knows majority of we Christians condemning these people will probably do worse if we were not educated sad

Na MUMU dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by nedekid: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
GOTVee:
You no serious.
Give them Amnesty means giving them billions abi, then paying them monthly salaries right? Armed robbers and terrorist, most from outside the country, fulanis to be precise. How much will you pay bandits that make millions kidnapping to stop? Billions? You for kuku give them central bank.
Never compare them to Niger delta folks that were mainly fighting injustice over their oil.
Did you hear of asari or tompolo kidnapping and raping women, killing children and men?
What a proper government would do is to unleash the military on these Fulani bandits, heardsmen, Boko haram! But that wount happen as their bloda is in power.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by AFONJACOW(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Only in North Nigeria they pay terrorist not to attack them... this people are making big business
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by UnabashedIPOB: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Bandits affiliated to Boko Haram insurgents are terrorising residents of Niger State, despite pocketing more than N20 million to maintain a ceasefire

This is what they call TAKIYA in Islam...Deception is allowed an encouraged. Down with ONE LIEGERIA!
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by dragunov: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by calcal: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2021
GOTVee:

and give them contract to protect the village

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by hajimutex1: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2021
_**MY KINDLY ADVICE TO ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS**_

We all have a lot of contribute to making this country a place worth living and reducing the brain drain that has plagued us for many years in the past.

A major point of concern is the need to redeem our image in the committee of nations by a complete eradication of the hyra-headed monster of corruption that has lived among us for several years.
At present, efforts are on-going at the top gear to recover national value that have been looted by various individuals and bodies in the past.

I urge everyone of us, and very strongly too, to shun curruption and other crime related, in it enterety in the process of job-seeking and general ends living. Although living conditions in Nigeria are not yet optimal and at par with developed countries,

Soon, Nigeria is working tirelessly towards it and will get there with cooperation of all and Sunday,,

embracing corruption will only take us backwards, spoil our good name and destroy our common heritage.

I can as well count on every Nigerian individually and collectively improve the image of the country by being worthy ambassadors of our family and this great and noble nation called Nigeria....... _Adeniyi m. Adebare.(2021)_
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by cococandy(f): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2021
20 million? Hmm
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by owoshuyi(m): 4:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Peace pact deal with criminals angry angry angry. What sort of people are we electing to position of authority in this country? Na to kuku dey give money to all armed robbers and kidnappers and the likes, in the name of PEACE PACT.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Toktee(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2021
fergie0o1:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6530896/niger-communities-negotiate-boko-haram#101248268

Foundation for Investigative Journalism
That religion and terrorism ehn.... From Afghanistan to Syria, Iraq to Kashmir, Nigerien to Nigeria, Yemen to the Palestine etc, this religion bas refused to allow world peace.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Almaigaa: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2021
akinremiayomide:
you are newbies on this forum
Anyways,your brain is still little for you to knw the region ravaged with terrorism causing your tribemen to reside in IDP camp,making millions of abokis running down to south to seek asylum in (Sabo)

You for talk say na your build this forum. The last time I checked, this forum is owned by humble Yoruba Guy.

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by Almaigaa: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Blitzerz:

Yes na.
That's why they chose all the government and senators from the east.....

Ozuor.

See this Bini Boy. People dey talk you sef Dey follow chook mouth. Person wey IPOB, Ijaw and Ishekiri don collect their ancestral land finish. Ijaw don collect Gelegele side, Ishekiri don collect Olobo side while IPOB don collect from Abudu side. Na to pursue Una comot for Benin remain. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by reason1man: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2021
This story is false, gallant Nigeria military won't allow such to happen. Besides ipob and ESN are Nigerias problem.let the north enjoy their business men
Re: Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal by tony0806: 6:17am On Aug 04, 2021
schulboy:
we have christians there sir.

Help shall arise.

Situations like this reminds me of what happened in Mubi, Adamawa state in October/November 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Expresses Happiness At Election Petitions Ruling / ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations / Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.