Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) (32640 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Bwacha as Taraba APC Governorship Candidate / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Which of the tinubu are they talking about? Shey na the sick one or which one?

His plan is so spoil the country Kpatapata

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Tinubu, as Lagos State governor, was denied federal allocation by Obasanjo for years yet he was rated the best performing governor above his 35 other colleagues who were receiving federal allocations steadily. Lagos IGR is five times the average of all the other 35 states but the spate of infrastructural works in Lagos is up to 15 times faster than that in any other state. I recently returned to Lagos after relocating temporarily back home some five years ago and I was shocked to see that nearly all the inner roads in my area have been covered and streetlights erected in all of them. Same in many other areas I have been to so far since my return. That is Tinubu's legacy. He might not be perfect but I am yet to see a convincingly better politician than him. In my state we have been begging each successive governor to create LCDAs in order to walk their talk of bringing government closer to the grassroots all to no avail, but this is what Tinubu did for Lagosians with the speed of light and stood his grounds against the FG's deprecation and persecution.

So what and what did tinubu do between 1999-2007 that made whoever rate him as d best governor in Nigeria during d period?

If u are comparing d IGR of Lagos state with all other 35states, pls what is d population of d other 35states compared to Lagos?

What was d said IGR used to achieve during 1999-2007?

U are mentioning 5years ago. Was tinubu governor 5years ago?

What is d tinubu legacy u are referring to? Kindly shed more light.

What has creating LCDAs in Lagos by Tinubu done to qualify him to be president of Nigeria?

What are Tinubus weaknesses that u are referring to?

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

What u are saying in summary is that u have absolutely no idea how and why Tinubu is d best person be Nigerias next president. And if that is d case, why exactly are u "on the field canvassing for votes"?

I'm not here for those who have made up their mind to be against him, evidence by ur old Post which is all against him, let me waste time on those who are yet undecided..
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

So what and what did tinubu do between 1999-2007 that made whoever rate him as d best governor in Nigeria during d period?

If u are comparing d IGR of Lagos state with all other 35states, pls what is d population of d other 35states compared to Lagos?

What has creating LCDAs in Lagos by Tinubu done to qualify him to be president of Nigeria?

Ur question self is just not it , nobody should waste his time on this one..

Someone is asking what creating LCDA has done to qualify.. guy.. ok , lcda is nothing, hope that answers u?? Can u please not vote Tinubu Please don't.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

I'm not here for those who have made up their mind to be against him, evidence by ur old Post which is all against him, let me waste time on those who are yet undecided..

Can u kindly bring out d said evidence to support ur claims? Since u aren't against Tinubu, am surprised that u have absolutely no idea as to how tinubu becoming president will be of immense benefit to Nigeria and Nigerians. So how are u canvassing votes and convincing people about tinubu when u don't no what tinubu is offering Nigerians? Hence my question:

What will Nigeria benefit from tinubu winning "the ticket with a very wide margin"?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Ur question self is just not it , nobody should waste his time on this one..

Someone is asking what creating LCDA has done to qualify.. guy.. ok , lcda is nothing, hope that answers u?? Can u please not vote Tinubu Please don't.

If d LCDA question is too difficult for u to answer, at least answer d others. Abi, are they all about LCDA?

What and what did tinubu do between 1999-2007 that made whoever rate him as d best governor in Nigeria during d period?

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Alaganature09:
Which of the tinubu are they talking about? Shey na the sick one or which one?

His plan is so spoil the country Kpatapata

Yes , Tinubu want to spoil it same way he has spoilt Lagos..
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

If d LCDA question is too difficult for u to answer, at least answer d others. Abi, are they all about LCDA?

What and what did tinubu do between 1999-2007 that made whoever rate him as d best governor in Nigeria during d period?

Tinubu is nothing, he did zero, I just want to vote him in..

I'm very clueless abt him.. cool

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u direct any questions to bourdillon before I arrived at this conclusion?:

Tinubu will be too strong for any contestant in the APC. He'll win the ticket with a very wide margin.

Mine wasn't a question and I'm not a spokesperson for Tinubu. I made my assertion based on the political strength of the interested aspirants in the APC thus far.

Direct your question to bourdillion, I'm sure you'll get answers.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u kindly bring out d said evidence to support ur claims? Since u aren't against Tinubu, am surprised that u have absolutely no idea as to how tinubu becoming president will be of immense benefit to Nigeria and Nigerians. So how are u canvassing votes and convincing people about tinubu when u don't no what tinubu is offering Nigerians? Hence my question:

What will Nigeria benefit from tinubu winning "the ticket with a very wide margin"?

Wen we want to convince, we convince those who are plain in taught and reasoning not the one asking of what benefit is LCDA..(where do we start from, that one alone rule out possibility of other questions,no vex).

Infact no fear Tinubu campaign train isn't coming to SE, we infact reject ipob vote.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Every nation gets the leadership they deserve.

You get corrupt, inept leadership because that is what you deserve.

suffer never tire una.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Wen we want to convince, we convince those who are plain in taught and reasoning not the one asking of what benefit is LCDA..(where do we start from, that one alone rule out possibility of other questions,no vex).

Infact no fear Tinubu campaign train isn't coming to SE, we infact reject ipob vote.. grin
And when tinubu becomes president and starts sharing his corrupt largesse to his corrupt friends and family, he will remember danilmo on nairaland that can't afford garri or fuel.

you think say you dey do anybody?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

This was my question. I don't see any LCDA in it. So it shouldn't be a challenge for u to answer:

What makes u think that I am from d SE and in d SE?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria is at a critical juncture. The next president is more important than any other since obasanjo.

Our standard of living is almost at the limit as a consequence of the long years of terrible buhari leadership.
That second term was a big mistake.

Nigeria cannot afford anymore corrupt and inept leadership.
Our economy and treasury has been severely battered. Poverty and unemployment at a record high.

The Nigerian masses cannot bear anymore.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Maybe u have someone better than Tinubu while he was governor then u should have brought him out.

Oga I'm not here to enlighten u if u can't see things with ur eyes abi u go pay me to do so??

All I know is I'm on the field working and canvasing support to get vote that ll cancel people like u and IPOB votes... hating Tinubu for no reason..
Thunder fire all of una... We LL meet at the poll.

Ride on bro. Nobody needs the dots vote to rule Nigeria. They remain as insignificant as a dot in a big circle.

The whole SE votes isn't up to nano vote alone, I don't waste energy on insignificant dots like this, don't bother yourself on them

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
OmoEpe:

Ride on bro. Nobody needs the dots vote to rule Nigeria. They remain as insignificant as a dot in a big circle.

The whole SE votes isn't up to nano vote alone, I don't waste energy on insignificant dots like this, don't bother yourself on them
I am sure if we check well, you don't have an international passport to even escape the consequences of the failed leadership you are canvassing for.

Na your body go tell you in time,.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

This was my question. I don't see any LCDA in it. So it shouldn't be a challenge for u to answer:

What makes u think that I am from d SE and in d SE?

LCDA is a challenge for me to answer and I careless where ure from..

My job is to canvass vote that will cancel u and ur croonies..

I'm currently in my community doing my job, some of it is the gathering u are seeing, wen I'm done eating/resting I LL resume duty, stay online here and be asking questions
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
CSTRR:
Nigeria is at a critical juncture. The next president is more important than any other since obasanjo.

Our standard of living is almost at the limit as a consequence of the long years of terrible buhari leadership.
That second term was a big mistake.

Nigeria cannot afford anymore corrupt and inept leadership.
Our economy and treasury has been severely battered. Poverty and unemployment at a record high.

The Nigerian masses cannot bear anymore.

So who do u suggest we support instead of BAT?? Since BAT is clueless in governance base on ur judgement.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Felimax(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
MARKone:
We have a problem in this country, somebody who is at London receiving treatment and who obviously as seen, is too fragile, old and weak to handle the affairs of this country, is it that we are perpetually stupid in choosing who leads this country. Buhari even looks healthier and stronger than him. Tinubu will do this country a great disservice if he decides to run for the race. He has always been a kingmaker, he should use that privilege he has to find a suitable candidate, or better still rest, the Buhari he gave us, we are still trying to survive it.

Leave them, i may not vote o but i want Tinubu to come. When i said Nigeria is a country so endowed with rich natural resources but cursed with the worst brain phenomenal they thought i was joking. Something is scientifically wrong with our thinking faculty. So no better options than this category of politicians?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
CSTRR:

And when tinubu becomes president and starts sharing his corrupt largesse to his corrupt friends and family, he will remember danilmo on nairaland that can't afford garri or fuel.

you think say you dey do anybody?

Yes.. I can't afford garri grin

Ok do u have an alternative?? No, bring out ur candidate and campaign for him/her, is that too hard for u to do??

See those who want Tinubu nhave made up their mind and no propaganda nis changing it..
Propaganda like billion van, eh e sick, e he is drug Lord.. abeg
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

LCDA is a challenge for me to answer and I careless where ure from..

My job is to canvass vote that will cancel u and ur croonies..

I'm currently in my community doing my job, some of it is the gathering u are seeing, wen I'm done eating/resting I LL resume duty, stay online here and be asking questions

If LCDA is a challenge for u to answer, then d following question was meant for u:

If u care less about where I come from, then what's this about?:

danilmo:

What has ipob and SE got to do with d discussion?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Studentdelta1: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
gentlestdude:
who is the most disgusting person on nairaland?
MANNNABBQGRILLS
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Tinubu, as Lagos State governor, was denied federal allocation by Obasanjo for years yet he was rated the best performing governor above his 35 other colleagues who were receiving federal allocations steadily. Lagos IGR is five times the average of all the other 35 states but the spate of infrastructural works in Lagos is up to 15 times faster than that in any other state. I recently returned to Lagos after relocating temporarily back home some five years ago and I was shocked to see that nearly all the inner roads in my area have been covered and streetlights erected in all of them. Same in many other areas I have been to so far since my return. That is Tinubu's legacy. He might not be perfect but I am yet to see a convincingly better politician than him. In my state we have been begging each successive governor to create LCDAs in order to walk their talk of bringing government closer to the grassroots all to no avail, but this is what Tinubu did for Lagosians with the speed of light and stood his grounds against the FG's deprecation and persecution.

Most of them were born after 1999 so they can't appreciate Tinubu legacy.
While Orji Uzor Kalu was busy transferring Abia money to develop SLOK airline, Nnamani was using Enugu money to develop his various biz interest and Ibori using Delta money to buy Econet shares which he later sold and pocketed, Tinubu was busy increasing Lagos IGR and using same to develop Lagos

The small boys that were in the potopotor region that came to Lagos less than 10yrs ago can't appreciate what Tinubu did in Lagos. To them Lagos built itself or better still the tax evading,free public facility using igbo traders developed Lagos

They are not only stupid but raving mad. A journey from Egbeda to my office in Surulere pre 1999 was a 4hr journey daily same for my returning home. Now in spite of the influx of those ungrateful children of hate into Lagos in their millions, same journey is less than an hour. Yet those cursed children of perdition who will never see good in their lives will still keep hating on Tinubu that created a conducive place for them to run to after their leaders have looted their states dry and made it inhabitable for them.

Only those that face the sun never see shadows little wonder they never see progress in their wretched land

2 Likes

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Can u please tell us little abt it??
go and read
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
L4stl00k:
Save this... Extra time Buhari will change ham for tinubu, him eye go clear... War go break for nigeria... You can screenshot this and save it

Nothing sensible enough to be screenshoted in this senseless rant
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Exponential101:
We are waiting for the jews to fall in line.
I am. Not talking the forsaken jews from hellfire in the PDP. I am talking real jews that were not nurtured with hate n bigotry from birth like the PDP jews from hell.

Lol igbo Jews from Anambra in question.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
CSTRR:

I am sure if we check well, you don't have an international passport to even escape the consequences of the failed leadership you are canvassing for.

Na your body go tell you in time,.

I can't banter words with shop apprentice with low IQ unfortunate enough to have access to an Android phone with borrowed data from network providers

Bye
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
OmoEpe:

I can't banter words with shop apprentice with low IQ unfortunate enough to have access to an Android phone with borrowed data from network providers

Bye
All these insults for me because you are supporting tinubu a thief?

Ok o.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Yes.. I can't afford garri grin

Ok do u have an alternative?? No, bring out ur candidate and campaign for him/her, is that too hard for u to do??

See those who want Tinubu nhave made up their mind and no propaganda nis changing it..
Propaganda like billion van, eh e sick, e he is drug Lord.. abeg
You can vote whatever clown you think you want.
For whatever sick reasons you think you have to.

I hope the vast majority of long suffering Nigerians are not masochistic enough to do that to themselves.

There is nothing special about your tinubu.
He is neither a revolutionary leader or a someone of rare integrity that comes once in a generation.
There are countless Nigerians even in his party that can do better.

And that is besides the fact that he is a kleptomaniac and a facilitator of corruption and corrupt practices.

The type of politician that any third world nation should run from.

It's disgraceul not only to yourself but to your children and their children that you are wishing for such leadership on your country, despite the huge rot and challenges it currently face.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
The fact that you can win elections in Nigeria does not make you a great or qualifief leader.

If anything, it probably brings out more questions marks.

Because Nigerians have never be known to elect good leaders and the current electoral system is perfectly designed to produce Terrible leadership.

You think you are a favourite in a Nigerian election?

Then you are probably not the right man for the job unless proven otherwise.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

Mine wasn't a question and I'm not a spokesperson for Tinubu. I made my assertion based on the political strength of the interested aspirants in the APC thus far.

Direct your question to bourdillion, I'm sure you'll get answers.

And it's based on d strength of ur "assertion based on the political strength of the interested aspirants in the APC thus far" that I asked my question:

what will Nigeria benefit from tinubu winning "the ticket with a very wide margin"?

If u didn't interact with bourdillon before arriving at ur conclusion, y then should I interact with bourdillon?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by CSTRR: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
I remember people like me warning about the terrible choice of Buhari as a president in 2015.

But common sense was drowned in the Sai Buhari mantra and how he would clear all the votes from the Sahel to the coast.

6 years later, and according to the world bank, Nigeria has completely reversed all the gains of its democratic history since 1999.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.