Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) (32292 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

And it's based on d strength of ur "assertion based on the political strength of the interested aspirants in the APC thus far" that I asked my question:

If u didn't interact with bourdillon before arriving at ur conclusion, y then should I interact with bourdillon?

Because you're asking a question only bourdillion can answer.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

Because you're asking a question only bourdillion can answer.

Did u make an assertion that only bourdillon can make?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Faiththatworks:
In the presidential race for 2023,I must say Sen Bola Tinubu has gone far ahead of other aspirants in APC,but I wonder why other aspirants especially those from the south east are keeping mute,even if they are not campaigning early,there should be more visibility from igbo politicians especially those in PDP.
Igbo politicians should start becoming visible on the national stage.
Share rice,organise rallies,donate to IDP camps,start Criss crossing Nigeria to raise awareness about the igbo agenda.
I expect igbo politicians to have come together under one umbrella irrespective of their political leanings and start pushing for the 2023 igbo agenda.
I hope someone reads this and sets in motion the igbo presidency.
It's time to overcome this Biafra shenegians and move forward with the igbo 2023 project.
It is only outsider or novice about politics in Nigeria that won't face reality that 2023 presidential contest will be between Atiku and Jagaban of Nigeria... Forget about the noise of shifting power to the south or relying on bogus daily headline on Tinubu by Sahara reporter... Everyone will soon realize that there's no shade under palm tree...
You think pdp will act foolish by fielding any southerner when they know no single politician in the whole of the south can match Tinubu candidacy..
Ekuro nìdí ido, ọmọdé lofi un ṣeré

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u make an assertion that only bourdillon can make?

Go ask bourdillion
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Yinka1808: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
When will Nigeria and Nigerians be free
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by imolile: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
OmoEpe:

Your net worth home and abroad sef no reach $100 you wan bet $1m

Go and promote your own candidate and leave Tinubu alone with his promoters.

Dots are insignificant in the scheme of things

Tell me your salary and you will be credited twice before month end.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
MARKone:
We have a problem in this country, somebody who is at London receiving treatment and who obviously as seen, is too fragile, old and weak to handle the affairs of this country, is it that we are perpetually stupid in choosing who leads this country. Buhari even looks healthier and stronger than him. Tinubu will do this country a great disservice if he decides to run for the race. He has always been a kingmaker, he should use that privilege he has to find a suitable candidate, or better still rest, the Buhari he gave us, we are still trying to survive it.

You will do this country a great service if you can contest for the presidency or campaign for a good presidential candidate, defeat Tinubu and save this country for the problems you have identified.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Please let's be honest! We know Tinubu is a dogged fighter and legendary politicians, but we can't have him as president.

We need someone else.. I don't know who yet.

But Tinubu should focus on his health and grand kids!!

He is better off a political Godfather!

Again we don't want him as President!

What if Tinubu's votes are the highest?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
adebwalex:
President of Lagos state and Not president of Nigeria...

But Taraba isn't part of Lagos State.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
oyatz:

What if Tinubu's votes are the highest?
Toh how we go do grin

Na2 give am now.

But I thought Jagaban will present yemi?!

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Goodyness:
Tinubu never be my president! Package him all you like. A house built on foundation of lies will not stand. Everything about Mr. Tinubu is dodgy. No one knows who his parents were, his age or his primary school etc

Democracy is a game of numbers. Tinubu's votes are soaring by the day.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oizatobad:
THIS KANGAROOS WITH HIS FOLLOWERS WONT SEE PEACE AND I DON'T SEE HIM COMING BACK TO NIGERIA ALIVE BECAUSE IF MOUTH CAN KILLED ABA KYARI DURING THE COVID 19 ___TINUBU WILL NOT BE DIFFERENT

You may actually die before Tinubu.

Every man will die at his appointed time.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
oyoirabor:
Useless country ...full of useless people.....

Cant black man have sense for once.....Why keep recycling theses set of people and expect the country to progress.

ITS A PITY.....!!!! You all mess up your country and queue up in mass for a visa, fast , pray and celebrate when given a visa to Whiteman country, even the corrupt i.diots y" all are planning to vote spend most of their time in Whiteman country.

What a cursed NATION....!!!!

This country can progress if we learn to elect good leaders irrespective of who is contesting.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

Go ask bourdillion
Was it bourdillon that made ur assertion?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by BIEYA: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
BAT the mandate Man ���
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vote Tinubu @ your own RISK

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by olatuns2017: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Okutanla1:
"APC Taraba Is Yours". "Vote Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu For President".

https://twitter.com/tirimisiyu2013/status/1422488457797046273?s=19

We can't wait

Igbos will die like chickens/keep killing yoursef

BAT2023
In God we trust

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Was it bourdillon that made ur assertion?

Go ask bourdillion
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 1:24am On Aug 05, 2021
KelvinHerbert:
We can never and will not vote for him
Give him a Ticket and see how he will loose so badly
I am assuring you.

Can you tell this forum who he is going to lose to?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 1:26am On Aug 05, 2021
Harmattan123:
Vote Tinubu @ your own RISK

This is not likely to work sir.
It's better to tell us who we should vote for instead of threatening prospective voters not to vote for a particular candidate.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Decency2020:

Nigerians in particular.

Much more than this was said of Buhari but painfully and we are seeing the genus in him, they never learnt their lessons and will never learn their lessons all because of filthy lucre.

And tomorrow you expect outside world to come to your rescue.

Many of people ranting here about tinubu are just ranting believing they are spiting Igbos. We yoruba we have problem

This is not about Igbo or Yoruba but about the right of ANY citizen including Mr Tinubu to aspire for the presidency of his country.

If you don't like him, you can contest for the presidency or vote for your preferred candidate to defeat him.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 4:37am On Aug 05, 2021
oyatz:

This is not likely to work sir.
It's better to tell us who we should vote for instead of threatening prospective voters not to vote for a particular candidate.
Alright
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by georgeufi: 4:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Dem Don open office for this okpolo eyed drug Baron head
Na you be one of the very few people wer get sense for this comment section today. We take this hausa and fulani people for granted. And many people here are already rejoicing � thinking that this people are really supporting Tinubu genuinely. Una no dey ever learn.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by KelvinHerbert: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=oyatz post=104439945]

Can you tell this forum who he is going to lose to?

He will loose to anyone who is a non-muslim and a thief of Lighter weight in the South maybe probably Goodluck Jonathan or anyone.
We can go from a Muslim President to a Muslim President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.