Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) (32290 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Governance like we have in Lagos that is literally better than any other state..

Which governance did we have in Lagos while tinubu was governor that is better than any other state?

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2021
oyoirabor:
Useless country ...full of useless people.....

Cant black man have sense for once.....Why keep recycling theses set of people and expect the country to progress.

ITS A PITY.....!!!! You all mess up your country and queue up in mass for a visa, fast , pray and celebrate when given a visa to Whiteman country, even the corrupt i.diots y" all are planning to vote spend most of their time in Whiteman country.

What a cursed NATION....!!!!

Like its so sad,,, Its clear to see Nigerians are cursed that after everything said and done, we are still lining up to vote another oppressor from the same rotten system..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Decency2020:

Nigerians in particular.

Much more than this was said of Buhari but painfully and we are seeing the genus in him, they never learnt their lessons and will never learn their lessons all because of filthy lucre.

And tomorrow you expect outside world to come to your rescue.

Many of people ranting here about tinubu are just ranting believing they are spiting Igbos. We yoruba we have problem

Yoruba brother what did u have against Tinubu

How can I be comparing BAT to Buhari self, means ur sense of judgement is rigid bro..

Ok who is d better candidate ure suggesting that is in the corridor of filling party?.. No go dey shoot urself for leg Biko..
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Nuelito: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Decency2020:

Nigerians in particular.

Much more than this was said of Buhari but painfully and we are seeing the genus in him, they never learnt their lessons and will never learn their lessons all because of filthy lucre.

And tomorrow you expect outside world to come to your rescue.

Many of people ranting here about tinubu are just ranting believing they are spiting Igbos. We yoruba we have problem

Nigerians are their own problem...many don't know their right from their left
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by BakingPowder247: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2021
The guy is old jare. Let him rest
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by BakingPowder247: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Nuelito:

Nigerians are their own problem...many don't know their right from their left

I tell u
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Which governance did we have in Lagos while tinubu was governor that is better than any other state?

Maybe u have someone better than Tinubu while he was governor then u should have brought him out.

Oga I'm not here to enlighten u if u can't see things with ur eyes abi u go pay me to do so??

All I know is I'm on the field working and canvasing support to get vote that ll cancel people like u and IPOB votes... hating Tinubu for no reason..
Thunder fire all of una... We LL meet at the poll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by BakingPowder247: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

How can I be comparing BAT to Buhari self, means ur sense of judgement is rigid bro..

Ok who is d better candidate ure suggesting that is in the corridor of filling party?.. No go dey shoot urself for leg Biko..

This is not about tribe Sha. Can't we have a younger person as president
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by danilmo: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2021
BakingPowder247:

This is not about tribe Sha. Can't we have a younger person as president

Yes we can but who is the young person in APC national that is viable of winning?? Now is not the time to get new candidate, election is tomorrow and we can't afford to loose base..

We have a target and currently in the middle of the sea..

U and I know election is abt majority, so how many majority can u reorient before 2023?? It takes time, not overnight something.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Cossolini: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2021
YoungLionken:
Tinubu's silence in the Fulani's massacre against the yorobers is gradually paying off...
You need a hug
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Well history is there to vindicate Tinubu , his struggle for this current democracy we enjoy, his achievements accross Lagos, and the Yoruba leaders he has built and nurtured all his false accusers can continue attacking him

What history, abeg? A history of 'god-fatherism', nepotism, thuggery, murder, corruption and imposing candidates? This is exactly why we're here today. Cuz of folks like you.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Johel(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Okutanla1:
"APC Taraba Is Yours". "Vote Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu For President".

https://twitter.com/tirimisiyu2013/status/1422488457797046273?s=19

Misplaced priorities
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by backbone503(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2021
I'd have preferred someone else, but BAT has done almost 90% of what it takes to become president.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Jerryherd: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2021
YorubaNinja:

What history, abeg? A history of 'god-fatherism', nepotism, thuggery, murder, corruption and imposing candidates? This is exactly why we're here today. Cuz of folks like you.

Evidence to this allegations
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Evidence to this allegations

It's just like asking evidence to Fulani's atrocities... grin
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
Maxwell4404:
Na to kill all this big men remain, make we start afresh again Abeg
The Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu crew tried your idea on January 15 1966 and till today (i.e 55 years thereafter) we have been reeling hopelessly in the doldrums such idea landed us. That it worked in Ghana by Jerry Rawlings doesn't mean it would work in Nigeria which is far more socially and ethnically diverse and complex than Ghana. As long as we have chosen democracy, we must never seek any undemocratic means to change government lest we degenerate into anarchy and another avoidable civil war and its attendant gory tales.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Because I am a yoruba I will support him right? I have developed my mind beyond such level of reasoning.

These bunch of greedy men have been running show for several decades and we are still how we are, if you are comfortable with that I am not.

An average northerner can do anything to see a northerner is in power even if he doesn't know what he is doing and that seems to be your line of thinking. I am living above that

2 Likes

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Spider20: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Now I know
Nigeria can never be healed
What a country...........................................
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by georgemarcus(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2021
This right here shouldnt make front page at all! We have been wasting our time on the dead-still-living...let the dead bury themselves otito. We need to focus on the living abeg. We cant continue to let this country be controlled by those who feels our lives depend on them.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2021
LegendaryArnold:
When did he become a senator?
He was the duly elected Senator of Lagos West Senatorial District in the 1992 Federal elections between the SDP and NRC. He flew the SDP flag and defeated his NRC rival.

2 Likes

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Grayoso:
Titan Jagaban !!!!!!!

AKA PAID ADVERT
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Kaiser20: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Did Tinubu asked anyone to vote him, Tinubu is sick and the only vote he needs now is get well soon prayers.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

Maybe u have someone better than Tinubu while he was governor then u should have brought him out.

Oga I'm not here to enlighten u if u can't see things with ur eyes abi u go pay me to do so??

All I know is I'm on the field working and canvasing support to get vote that ll cancel people like u and IPOB votes... hating Tinubu for no reason..
Thunder fire all of una... We LL meet at the poll.

What u are saying in summary is that u have absolutely no idea how and why Tinubu is d best person be Nigerias next president. And if that is d case, why exactly are u "on the field canvassing for votes"?
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2021
LegendaryArnold:
When did he become a senator?

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Bagehot:

If Tinubu is allowed to contest the primaries, He would win. If he wins the primaries, the presidency would be a shoo-in for him. The best place to stop him is to not allow him contest the primaries . . .

Not sure if I like him for presidency, but I admire how He has grown to become a colossus.

I'm not sure the party can stop him from contesting though.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na person wey no know the antecedents of Tinubu or history of Lagos go vote for Tinubu

Your opinion

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

So what will Nigeria benefit from tinubu winning "the ticket with a very wide margin"?

Direct your question to bourdillion.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Tinubu, as Lagos State governor, was denied federal allocation by Obasanjo for years yet he was rated the best performing governor above his 35 other colleagues who were receiving federal allocations steadily. Lagos IGR is five times the average of all the other 35 states but the spate of infrastructural works in Lagos is up to 15 times faster than that in any other state. I recently returned to Lagos after relocating temporarily back home some five years ago and I was shocked to see that nearly all the inner roads in my area have been covered and streetlights erected in all of them. Same in many other areas I have been to so far since my return. That is Tinubu's legacy. He might not be perfect but I am yet to see a convincingly better politician than him. In my state we have been begging each successive governor to create LCDAs in order to walk their talk of bringing government closer to the grassroots all to no avail, but this is what Tinubu did for Lagosians with the speed of light and stood his grounds against the FG's deprecation and persecution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Indispensable85:

Direct your question to bourdillion.

Did u direct any questions to bourdillon before I arrived at this conclusion?:

Tinubu will be too strong for any contestant in the APC. He'll win the ticket with a very wide margin.

1 Like

Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
imolile:
They know he wont smell it, they are just mocking Yoruba People. I can bet a Million dollar on this

Your net worth home and abroad sef no reach $100 you wan bet $1m

Go and promote your own candidate and leave Tinubu alone with his promoters.

Dots are insignificant in the scheme of things
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by pacificom: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
There are few younger, intelligent, and loyal nigerians that are capable of ruling in the south-west. Why same old folks will yield same result.
Re: 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) by L4stl00k(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Save this... Extra time Buhari will change ham for tinubu, him eye go clear... War go break for nigeria... You can screenshot this and save it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Salvador, Hundreds Of Supporters Join Labour Party / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.