Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) (7905 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ok I just sent you a pm... reply
I've done that... hahahaha what are we now? birth mate or twinnie
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Megatron77:
Better... distance should not just be a barrier
Yeah it shouldn't be
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yeah it shouldn't be
So where you at? lols am doing the chasing...chaiii i bahd
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Megatron77:
So where you at? lols am doing the chasing...chaiii i bahd
Check ur mail and send me a message. We can do the talking on WhatsApp not here wink
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Check ur mail and send me a message. We can do the talking on WhatsApp not here wink
Ok boss
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Hardmelon: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Where's April 12? Ohhhh!!! Oya, DM me ogonnau1@gmail.com

Should be a lady ooo cos I'm man
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by lilvicky68(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Megatron77:
Yes na, i have eye balls. so what will a man gain in disguising as a woman...please change that mentality abeg
Ok Ma/Aunty
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by bjprodint1: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Megatron77:
Ok sir, am actually from Nigeria hope you wouldn't mind since we're all useless
Lol
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2021
Mine na dec 30
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by MYHUBBY: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
why is June 28 not there? I Rep June 28
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
genitori:

You sure say you are destined to marry ?
You sure say you no go get broken marriage?
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by debbydams(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
wumi2017:
Aug 12
I'm Aug 12 too oo my birthday cake on you tongue
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by johnlaw123(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Am Nov28 my match is Nov 1
Where are you my soul mate.
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by sunshineV(f): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
tasalanoni:

I'm here. Let's set things rolling immediately. This is already looking nice
post ur death certificate make we see
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Pweetyccee(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
KingLion007:
I dey wait ooo
oh!
Am April 24
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by KingLion007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pweetyccee:
oh!
Am April 24
Issorite..happy belated bdae my lv.
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Pweetyccee(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
KingLion007:
Issorite..happy belated bdae my lv.
Thank
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by KingLion007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Thank
Too bad wasn't invited.
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by wumi2017(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
I'm Aug 12 too oo my birthday cake on you tongue

Wow!!! Really?
Congratulations to us
You are now my bestie grin
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by wumi2017(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Legends are born in AUGUST...I rep Aug12
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by debbydams(f): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
wumi2017:

Wow!!! Really?
Congratulations to us
You are now my bestie grin
yes yes.what year are you? I v a friend here we share the same year, the same month,the same day we planned celebrating it together tho but he messed up nd I block him..I don't think I'm marking my birthday this year tho but God God can still surprise me sha embarassed
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by debbydams(f): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
wumi2017:
Legends are born in AUGUST...I rep Aug12
yes yes grin
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by wumi2017(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
yes yes.what year are you? I v a friend here we share the same year, the same month,the same day we planned celebrating it together tho but he messed up nd I block him..I don't think I'm marking my birthday this year tho but God God can still surprise me sha embarassed

199$$ ni o,,, God will surprise us Sweetheart..iyanu masele
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Jagaban880: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
July 10 $ August 31...

My match is August 31st

..........wher art thou?..beautiful
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by debbydams(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
wumi2017:

199$$ ni o,,, God will surprise us Sweetheart..iyanu masele
amin ooo...mine is not really about money actually..v bn wanting God to do something for me if he can do it before Thursday den I'm definitely hitting the studio,in fact it gonna be a work free day for me

1 Like

Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by wumi2017(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
amin ooo...mine is not really about money actually..v bn wanting God to do something for me if he can do it before Thursday den I'm definitely hitting the studio,in fact it gonna be a work free day for me
And he will surely do it inshAllah, believe in him ..you are blessed dear
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by debbydams(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
wumi2017:

And he will surely do it inshAllah, believe in him ..you are blessed dear
amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Damilare65(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
I'm April 12 is there any November 18th here.. .? .

he be like say November people na Im plenty here
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Pweetyccee(f): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
KingLion007:
Too bad wasn't invited.
oh sorry about dat
Next time am going 2 invite u

1 Like

Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Orestino(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
I'm June 18

Where's that June 25 lady at?
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
bjprodint1:
Lol
Yes na...is that not what you say all the time?
Re: Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) by bjprodint1: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Megatron77:
Yes na...is that not what you say all the time?
I am a lady o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / Transport Money, I Don’t Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.