Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] (9246 Views)

MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 5:26am On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
THEY WILL RUIN YOU BECAUSE OF IT!!
Women are game players, don't be deceived, nothing goes for nothing with them, if they are helping you for something, bear it in mind that you will be loosing something in the nearest future; This doesn't have to be necessarily materialistic! undecided

And this topic applies to virtually all situations in life even in parenthood; Your father will never try to claim rights to anything in your life even when most of the times, he is the one who made the highest expenses in your bringing up BUT what most mothers do is give birth to you and breastfeed you and because of that, they will want to take your life when you grow up!! They will always want to remind you of how they were there for you while you were growing up and this is not right! They don't deserve it, my late father deserves to see me succeed in this life even though he is dead than my birthgiver who would always want to own all my success before hand WTF?!!!

Still Typing...
Hmm...o deep nice write u bro thumbs up
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Kondomatic(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2021
imam07:
you can see how u are disgracing your stupid family here. I see u are one of pussy lockers who makes girls thinks all men are mumu like u. U better learn now before u regret your life u this stupid fool.
This here is the reason you and the OP are always attacking women.

You roll with girls and take their bullshits out on women. I can tell you confidently that apart from your mom(who obviously did a terrible job, if she did any at all) that you've never had a woman around you.

It has always been girls. People that are still in their age of unseriousness. Planless, visionless and directionless young girls who still have no idea what being a woman entails. You roll with these people and think you've women figured out.

Lemme make one thing clear to you, you're a waste.
You know why? Because your life is permanently fvcked.

You lack common sense, which would have helped you to know that girls are not women and that a woman is as important as a man. That the two need each other.

You lack maturity, which would have helped you to know that people should be allowed to own their opinion once it's not a threat to the truth.

You've bad manners and zero communication etiquette which is why you cannot pass your message without insulting people.

You're one of the few people that I will look at and wonder how women put up with them.

You're proudly stupid and that's a terrible disease.

I wish there's a way for all the people that bought drinks and celebrated with your parents the day you were born to get their money and time back. It was a waste.

You're a mistake that should have been avoided by all means.

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin women are precious souls , it takes a king and expert to know how to manipulate their weak spots and have them following u like breeze kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Some of u, ordinary f***k, u no sabi..buy this book and save your life.. whatsapp me now

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Lostchild(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller

Women are naturaly self creatures, believe me when I tell you that they are self people. If a woman help you that means God is involve.

I dated a girl who lend me money, when I wanted to repay her, she told me to forget it. The very period we broke up, she nag and nag and ask me to pay the money which I did just to have peace of mind

Chai.... Women Una strong

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by PenpalOso: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Why pay for a cow when milk is free huh? grin
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't see myself being a real boyfriend in the near future undecided I believe those titles are for simps in today's world.

Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by eeemicluz(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Do you want to make money with your phone?
Are you tired of being broke, giving the economic challenges in this country?
Are you underpaid thus you are looking for means to make more money with your phone ?

Well, I have written a book that showcases 7 SECRETS TO WEALTH CREATION with your phone (Number 6 will shock you)

What you will get in the book

- Learn you can open a PAYPAL account in Nigeria and use it for online transactions and how to MONITIZE it. ( valued at #20,000)

- How to open an UPWORK account that has been troubling so many freelancers and how to MONITIZE it.(valued at #10,000)

- How to register your business with CAC (valued at #10,000)

- How to create your Ebook and make tones of money ( valued at #20,000)

- How to be an affiliate marketer and make a lot of money ( valued at #20,000)

- How to advertise your product or other peoples product and MONITIZE it using FACEBOOK ADS ( valued at #20,000)

FEE #20,000
Discount fee for those paying today #2,999

DM me to get it
Whatsapp 08161428212

You all these with ZOOM videos that will ensure the book is fun to read and that you understand it fully. (bonus video)
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2021
PenpalOso:
Why pay for a cow when milk is free huh? grin
Abi.
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by benqo01(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2021
If there is one thing I so much avoid is to borrow money from girl.....one day I go regret am
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2021
benqo01:
If there is one thing I so much avoid is to borrow money from girl.....one day I go regret am
You'll always do
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by imam07: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
This here is the reason you and the OP are always attacking women.

You roll with girls and take their bullshits out on women. I can tell you confidently that apart from your mom(who obviously did a terrible job, if she did any at all) that you've never had a woman around you.

It has always been girls. People that are still in their age of unseriousness. Planless, visionless and directionless young girls who still have no idea what being a woman entails. You roll with these people and think you've women figured out.

Lemme make one thing clear to you, you're a waste.
You know why? Because your life is permanently fvcked.

You lack common sense, which would have helped you to know that girls are not women and that a woman is as important as a man. That the two need each other.

You lack maturity, which would have helped you to know that people should be allowed to own their opinion once it's not a threat to the truth.

You've bad manners and zero communication etiquette which is why you cannot pass your message without insulting people.

You're one of the few people that I will look at and wonder how women put up with them.

You're proudly stupid and that's a terrible disease.

I wish there's a way for all the people that bought drinks and celebrated with your parents the day you were born to get their money and time back. It was a waste.

You're a mistake that should have been avoided by all means.
so it pained u. Am not that useless as u. I get people like your age working under me and am paying them monthly. Someone who is useless in d society are pained like u
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
I always pay them any money i use from them, I pay them with interest, this is the best, when you leave them, they can't say shit. Your mom is poor, na her poverty cause am.
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
bolagabriella:
I'm a lady but i think i see sense in what the op said. I can't count the number of time my mom made me feel guilty about all she has done for me if she send me on an errand and i no gree go but my dad that has made same countless sacrifice don't say such things. I love my mom...may God rest her soul but i think we ladies are guilty of this. What i don't understand is are we wired that way or why are we that way? It takes grace for a woman not to do this stuffs. I made a promise to always check myself so as not to be guilty of this but i think there are times i fail. I think it is just a way of us feeling important...maybe.

NOTE: I'm only talking about the guilt tripping.
This is why women are weaker beings.
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
imam07:
if u are a man. It means u never have your experience with women. U will understand better when u reach their. Apart from your blood,a woman will never help u unless for her selfish reasons

No, I am an hermaphrodite.
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Lostchild(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
imam07:
if u are a man. It means u never have your experience with women. U will understand better when u reach their. Apart from your blood,a woman will never help u unless for her selfish reasons

True talk cheesy
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are never worth being successful for as far as their the ones who helped you along the way. Your male friends would be happy and congratulate you on your success when he knows he has a hand in the process but a woman Like my topic says; DO NOT MAKE THAT DEADLY MISTAKE!! I'd rather accept the help of my pet dog no matter how small, as a matter of fact i will accept my dog's help with all my heart because i'm sure that help really came from its heart unlike these biittches that would either be expecting something in return along the line or use that one help to torture you emotionally undecided

Are you saying your male friends can't render you help with an ulterior motive ?
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by gbolio4(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Every gift, be it from a man, woman, gods, angels, satan, or your own parents is either a bribe or loan, repayable someday.

It's not a woman thing.

Nonsense talk.

My parents gave me everything they did out of pure love. I am doing the same to my kids.
No loans
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by larryking540: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
TheOldGods:
Let me share my recent experience

these few days I've been thinking of travelling, so I met a girl online and told her I was coming to her state. She told me she stays alone and I can come. She started liking me and all that. I told her I was coming this week, but im changing my mind already, recently share started asking me for money, that she is broke etc. And im like, all this because I said I was coming to your state and will stay at your place. I am only staying at your place oo, I don't need your food or your water, I won't even touch your fridge, I am buoyant enough to eat out. Besides, there is no way I can visit and not contribute. But the has started becoming a leach, and I am already out.

To add, I told her I was coming to do biz and was going to stay at my guys place, but she asked me to come to her place instead.

every guy wants to be in a relationship with a lady but when u see certain attitude,you just back off , sometimes sex is already involved and sometimes not yet ,but men want to see a coperative lady not a lady who act like the earth wants to swallow her when she is still okay
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by larryking540: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
bolagabriella:
I'm a lady but i think i see sense in what the op said. I can't count the number of time my mom made me feel guilty about all she has done for me if she send me on an errand and i no gree go but my dad that has made same countless sacrifice don't say such things. I love my mom...may God rest her soul but i think we ladies are guilty of this. What i don't understand is are we wired that way or why are we that way? It takes grace for a woman not to do this stuffs. I made a promise to always check myself so as not to be guilty of this but i think there are times i fail. I think it is just a way of us feeling important...maybe.

NOTE: I'm only talking about the guilt tripping.
the single truth most females or female child where not been thought the act of cooperation,,and most of our mother have done a terrible job getting them ready for the outside world of relationship
Re: NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Check My Signature

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / Boob Size And Back Pain