Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) (69697 Views)

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different Baby-mamas(Photos) / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
That is why money is good, if wizkid was from a poor home, wizkid should have been dead by now.. trust me wey one go hold am for him waist and the other one for e head na only him go, go commite sucide..
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
What should we now do with this news?
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Being a baby mama to a rich super star is far better to a poor guy grin

I am sure your lovely, responsible and contended sensible mum didn't prefer PROSTITUTION that's why she married your responsible dad.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...

lol grin grin grin
I did waste 20 secs of my life reading this funny and entertaining gibberish.

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by DanielReignz2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Big wizzy is Father with two beautiful kids
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
The second son na wizkid carbon copy
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Moorish: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Toks2008:
Fear women.

They will gladly be a side dish or baby mama to the rich and famous but will never allow a second lady into the life of a struggling guy they are dating.

Guys hustle o make one lady no come dey dictate how to live your life for you.
Classic comment

But those baby mamas might be in new relationships o

Wiz might not have free access to all of them
Like you proposed
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ginaz:

[s]Don’t mind the Idiot , I simply ignore him like a dog’s poo cos he’s not worth a reply from me and he’s gonna die in his desperation to get a response from me.
Answer a pig and he will make you roll in the mud with him. He should always quote me , that way I know a pig is tryna get my attention and I ignore.[/s]
Sharap there you sadist and a no good hater, ignore me or not I won't stop putting you in your place.

you are a sad and depressed person who "feels relieved" hating on people better than you in all ramifications, even that notorious simp and jobless troll you quoted is in the same league with you, and it would be better if both of you get married, I won't be surprised if the he-goat DM'ed you already, because that's what he's known for, and if you don't reply his DM, he will clone your account and starts trolling you like he did to Sapphiere and other females here. so I would advice you reply the jobless troll PM, both of you are really a perfect couple.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
anoziechi:
The second son na wizkid carbon copy

Yes... the last son is a cutie. wink
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
MACHALA cool
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
No marriage, that's the best decision ever!
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Cnach: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...
And after writing the rubbish he called him self CHIEF
This country don tire me, na sch we dey go abi na play
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
NairaMaster1:

I am sure your lovely, responsible and contended sensible mum didn't prefer PROSTITUTION that's why she married your responsible dad.

That was her choice Mr. Man
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
And after bearing all these children he still calls himself KID?
Hence I‘m not too enthusiastic or interested in his songs coz which meaningful song could a KID possibly sing by the way apart from nursery and primary school Rhymes?
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
I really don't understand how a grown up lady whom her parents struggled to train in a good school, would choose to become a baby mama as a profession. I just don't get it.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Moorish:

Classic comment

But those baby mamas might be in new relationships o

Wiz might not have free access to all of them
Like you proposed

Except the ones he stops having interest in else they are ready to be his baby mama as long as pepper dey rest and he dey do gbasgbos.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Moorish: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Toks2008:

Except the ones he stops having interest in else they are ready to be his baby mama as long as pepper dey rest and he dry do gbasgbos.
You are funny bro

Omo, na to hustle o
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Moorish: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bouz:
I really don't understand how a grown up lady whom her parents struggled to train in a good school, would choose to become a baby mama as a profession. I just don't get it.
There are many grown up ladies who are wives for a living

What’s the difference ?
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Gfskw: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Really
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Moorish:

There are many grown up ladies who are wives for a living

What’s the difference ?
How can you compare a marriage, ordained by the church and court of law, with that. Respect your self oh undecided
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by anselm791(m): 5:03am On Aug 05, 2021
I still don’t understand why anyone would choose to be a baby mama.
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Is this a success or failure
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2021
the first pikin too resemble rema

i don dey fear ooo
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by Poleski: 4:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Stupid Nigerian "celebrities" and their moronic baby-mama syndrome!

Nigerians only learn BS from foreigners but leave out the good stuff!
Re: Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Onyi22:

That was her choice Mr. Man

I salute you the great helper of men. Donate generously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.