Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable (249 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
My question is “why are Nigerians so dumb”?

Imagine someone who was doing better than you before you made it; all the years he was better than you, he never sent you any cash nor buy you anything but this same person will be asking “anything for your boy” once you become more comfortable than him.

I’m not mad at these people because I’m the kind of person that likes to block unreasonable folks. In Nigeria, once you become comfortable, messages you’ll receive from ORDINARY FRIENDS on Facebook will be:

“Bros help my life now”
“Bros my wife just born, any amount”
“I broke my leg, send me money for treatment”
“I am getting married abeg support me”

These people are shameless and very good at begging. These are the people you probably never had connection with, just maybe you both met just once physically and you added each other on Facebook.

Entitlement mentality
When you act diplomatic with them and tell them your hands are tied at the moment, they become aggressive and tag you all sorts of names. Some will even nag you and say you must send something even if it’s 1000 naira. Like seriously?

What they don’t know.
When one person comes to you begging for money, his/her idea is that he/she is the only one begging and you don’t have enough family members asking you for favours. They don’t have any idea if you just sent money to another random beggar.

To them, all they ask for is a tiny amount which must be granted by you.

As for me, whenever you come and all you do anytime I engage you in conversation is “bros send me something now”, you dey chop blocking be that
Re: People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable by Llllll1356: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
As far as am concerned,NOBODY OWES ANYBODY SHITS!
That doesn’t mean you have to block everyone that comes to you begging.
There are better ways to turn them away,you never know what tomorrow may bring.
I as a person I don’t ask people for help,I even have friends that are well and doing more than me,and we do move together,I never for once asked anyone for help,by so doing they even have more respect for me,they knew am not doing fine and still they are usually very happy to have me around course am the kinda person that doesn’t care about what you have.Am always satisfied with what I have.
I think at the end of the day those people with begging characters,what they lack is self respect and greed,course I don’t even know how am gonna look like begging someone for money,it’s diminishes me as a man

1 Like

Re: People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oga, no vex jare
Na so dem dey do
Beggy beggy Nigerians.

Anyways, shey make I drop my account number tongue
Re: People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable by Kobicove(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's a very annoying behaviour...

There are some people who will only contact you when they want to beg
Re: People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kobicove:
It's a very annoying behaviour...

There are some people who will only contact you when they want to beg

Exactly, there are many people I stopped talking to/ replying their messages because the next thing after “good morning “ is “send me something now”
Re: People’s Begging Wahala When You Become Comfortable by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Llllll1356:
As far as am concerned,NOBODY OWES ANYBODY SHITS!
That doesn’t mean you have to block everyone that comes to you begging.
There are better ways to turn them away,you never know what tomorrow may bring.
I as a person I don’t ask people for help,I even have friends that are well and doing more than me,and we do move together,I never for once asked anyone for help,by so doing they even have more respect for me,they knew am not doing fine and still they are usually very happy to have me around course am the kinda person that doesn’t care about what you have.Am always satisfied with what I have.
I think at the end of the day those people with begging characters,what they lack is self respect and greed,course I don’t even know how am gonna look like begging someone for money,it’s diminishes me as a man

Bros fück tomorrow…
I have lived in YESTERDAY and trust me the suffering no be here. And my in YESTERDAY years, even tho I suffered like goat, I never begged anyone 1 naira.

So don’t come here with that nollywood narrative of YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS.
I am not afraid of tomorrow, I’m a one man battalion!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Sing This? / UK Used Iphone 6plus 64gb Serious Buyer Only 65k / Gorgeous Celebrity Asoebi Styles From Ghost And Tout Too Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.