Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. (551 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / My Friend Wants To Sell His Kidney / Lady Trapped In Traffic Gives Birth Inside A Car In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by Voy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
A Nigerian man was spotted in traffic selling his kidney.

Social media users have wondered the kind of challenge he was facing that drove him into such act.

• A frustrated Nigerian man has hit the street to tell the world of his desire to put up his kidney for sale
• In a trending video, the man was captured with dark shades standing at a corner of a busy road with cardboard that read 'fresh kidney for sell'
• Mixed reactions have greeted the man's daring action as many thought he must really have been frustrated to do such a thing

Desperation has been said to force people into doing weird and unusual things, this is the case of a man who was caught in traffic selling a part of his body.

The frustrated man hit a busy road to advertise his kidney which he had put up for sale at an undisclosed price.

The unidentified man in a disturbing short video shared on Instagram stood at a corner of a road that had a traffic jam. Dressed in black and with dark shades, he held a piece of cardboard that read 'fresh kidney for sell.' The incident reportedly happened in Lagos. Legit.ng could not ascertain what must have driven the man into such action as of the time of making this report.

Watch video below -
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHnoORFErz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by Visocrate(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Things that make you say chai
Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by Iyasaburi: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
The guy wants to trend. I am not sure he is serious.
Though things no easy at all

He is better off at the General hospital than at the express
Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by Skillsnigeria: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ha, this country is now something else
Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by HUSTLER001: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Only a newly born baby's kidney is fresh. With the way things are going on in this country, half of the populace may start running mad before that aboki leaves office.Imagine, I collected salary yesterday,today I'm broke. God forbid bad thing!
Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by Voy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Visocrate:
Things that make you say chai
grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by Voy(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Iyasaburi:
The guy wants to trend. I am not sure he is serious.
Though things no easy at all

He is better off at the General hospital than at the express
he might be serious, he might have made up his mind. Kosi owo n’ta
Re: A Nigerian Man Was Spotted In Traffic Selling His Kidney. by imagrg(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
It could be someone else's kidney he is offering for sale.
He should be arrested and seriously investigated. If found to be genuine, he should be offered a good job.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Girl, 5, Is B*tten On Face By Sn*ke At A Russian Petting Zoo / Please Help! I Have Been Treating Genital Warts And Its Refused To Leave / Treating Fibroids Without Surgery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.