Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu (7357 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Petfadblog1: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2020
My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/my-husband-must-sleep-with-me-4-times-a-week-else-i-will-cheat-blessing-abu.html

A lady called Blessing Abu took to her facebook wall to write that her husband must sleep with her atleast 4 times a week or she will cheat on him, in her words it means she can do anything just to be satisfied herself even if it means cheating on her husband.

Blessing Abu
In her words;
I want to marry a man that will be able to have sex with me atleast 4 times a week so i wont cheat on him…
With this kind of text coming from a lady, it makes men get scared of marriage because talking about making love atelast 4 times a week isnt easy especially when the marriage is over 10 years. What do you think of this?

Does she look like one that will make a good wife? Will youo marry such a lady?

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/my-husband-must-sleep-with-me-4-times-a-week-else-i-will-cheat-blessing-abu.html

Let us hear your comment.

1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by omooluorun: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Na food?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Bewiseedet(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Congrat in advance. But for me I won't try wasting my energy on such ugly lady. Never

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by LawLord247: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2020
ok
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2020
With such face,I won't even sleep with you once.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Skyfornia(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2020
I know her...she is a customer. Contact me if you need her number

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by CSTR2: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Four times a week is reasonable for a new couple.
That is once every two days.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by ozodigboo(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2020
CSTR2:
Four times a week is reasonable for a new couple.
That is once every two days.
So Oga, what happens when the couple is no longer new.
Like after 10years or so.
Will you keep up that rate

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Zimri(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Who the f**ck is this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Eleribu
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Future hubby u don hear am naa if u no get strength beta face ur lane
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Skmoda360(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Petfadblog1:

A lady called Blessing Abu took to her facebook wall to write that her husband must sleep with her atleast 4 times a week or she will cheat on him, in her words it means she can do anything just to be satisfied herself even if it means cheating on her husband.

Blessing Abu
In her words;
With this kind of text coming from a lady, it makes men get scared of marriage because talking about making love atelast 4 times a week isnt easy especially when the marriage is over 10 years. What do you think of this?

Does she look like one that will make a good wife? Will youo marry such a lady?

Let us hear your comment.
This one can't make a good wife oooo....she is not even supposed to come public to announce her sexplicits..... shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
With such face,I won't even sleep with you once.

You are indeed wicked grin
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Martinez39s(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Lies. When she gets married to the rich beta simp that believes this lie, she will probably cut off sex and lead a virtually sexless marriage as the workhorse of a husband keeps providing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2020
As my new wife, make yourself available only four times a week and I will surely go for a sidechick. undecided

4times a week is like once in two days, is that really enough? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Meedon: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Oloshooooo
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by CSTR2: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
ozodigboo:

So Oga, what happens when the couple is no longer new.
Like after 10years or so.
Will you keep up that rate
She herself will not keep up that rate.
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Pure101(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Unbelievable shocked
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by WonderManly(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Imagine this rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Offpoint: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Marry any Nigerian youth below 30, you'll get times two of your request.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by chachanga: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lies. When she gets married to the rich beta simp that believes this lie, she will probably cut off sex and lead a virtually sexless marriage as the workhorse of a husband keeps providing.

You know the drill; classic C0ck-tease bait. Lame & outdated sef. tongue grin

But these thirsty simps'll never see it coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Martinez39s(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2020
chachanga:

You know the drill; classic C0ck-tease bait. Lame & outdated sef. tongue

But these thirsty simps'll never see it coming.

Funny enough, the weak beta husband will hardly have sex with her and if he is weak enough, he will have to plead and bribe his way to having sex with her. Funny enough, the wife will weaponized sex and use it reward him on rear occasions for "good behaviour." Despite all this, the fool will keep providing unfailingly. grin grin grin cheesy

To make it worse, she would be mercilessly cheating on him with alpha fùck boys (gate men, work colleagues, strangers, her in-laws, his friends, her male "friends" etc. as the case may be) that are good in bed and who explore the nasty stuffs that brings her inner höe out. The stuffs she does with these fùck boys, she never does with her beta husband. Her beta husband is subjected to only unenthusiastic missionary position. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by moneyest(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by lilyheaven: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
She even attached her picture, tomorrow one reasonable man will marry her embarassed
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by DonCandido(f): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2020
New Book title "Retirement blues of an ageing Olosho"
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by vincentjk(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:

While she looks for an available alfa living far from them but in the same town who'd dig her so hard anytime she shows up at his place and still give him some extra monies to get malt and milk because he'll keep complaining he's loosing energy each time sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Martinez39s(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2020
vincentjk:

While she looks for an available alfa living far from them but in the same town who'd dig her so hard anytime she shows up at his place and still give him some extra monies to get malt and milk because he'll keep complaining he's loosing energy each time sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I mentioned this in my later post on this thread. grin
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by vincentjk(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I mentioned this in my later post on this thread. grin

Just seeing it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Saphierpp: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/ExuLVQC] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/ExuLVQC] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Peacefullove: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
lilyheaven:
She even attached her picture, tomorrow one reasonable man will marry her embarassed

Today's men have no Standards ... Too many useless guys around

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by aristocratic5(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Na government work ne
Re: My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
What else can you be if not
...... an OBJECT OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.

FARM TOOLS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) / Why Many Relationships Break Up Just Before Christmas? / 6 Sex Positions Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.