Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted (75889 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Mcfi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oizatobad:
THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION DECIDED TO BE BAD SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ____MEANWHILE MORE TO COME

This is life in Nigeria for you
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Is this how their republic will function once they get independence?

Proudly Oduduwa grin

Tribalism don kill you finish.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by chatinent: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wow
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Mcfi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It will be hard, now I appreciate the Military era, it was one vision for the whole Nigeria, today so called democrazy has given Animals freedom of opinion, the opposition will always sabotage the government all in the name of politics, an endless cycle, cut your nose, to spite your ears.

Mehn! Na just God go help us as we help our selves. We are in it already and we can‘t go back to the military era.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Holaomoakin(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tooh!
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
Madam baldheaded feminist.

LMFAO ..

I no get pity for those scammed.. Nigerians never learn since MMM..

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yoighaman:

People are cashing out big time, legit... daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.

You need financial education.

The rich will always hide that information from you.
What are you even saying..... So, people are still cashing out from the aforementioned site?....

And for your info, I'm a full time FX trader! As I'm typing my trades are running with mad profits. I don't need to give someone my hard earned money in the name of investment.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by adonainana: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
lebete3000:

Which one be commercial properties deals abeg? How is it different from real estate biz?

They are two different things big man, just like how someone was lamenting how a landlord spent 80m to build 4 separate 4 bedroom flats hoping to put it for rent at 600k each

The 80m could have better been used for commercial property investment instead. Commercial property is the opposite of residential property and it involves building of schools, hotels, motels, filling station, fish farms, the list go on but

The first 4 ones above ( hotels, motels McCain schools and filling station ) are like GOLD MINES.

Emphasis on hotels too which can be converted from existing buildings, so sometimes you see a duplex building in front of a major road and the building looks tired and the owner is old and properly would see 5m and jump up at it.

The 80m the landlord went and started building residential property with could snap up 5 of this and even change would remain out of the 80m after renovation

Residential property investment is kinda a waste of resources and a waste of time sometimes, although people think once you have your own house, you are sorted, from a business cash flow or profitability perspective it’s a pointless venture.

Even if your plan was to build or buy a house and immediately flip it and sell it after building it, Nigerian economy or just the way Nigeria view houses for sale won’t really help you

Also there is this horrible thing about Nigerian residential properties that the older a Nigerian building is let’s say 30 years ago the lesser it will be less appealing like maybe it still as asbestos or the window design is old school even the material on the roof is different from 30 years than what it is now

In conclusion, If you ever find yourself stuck in Nigeria with big money on you, don’t make the mistake of investing in residential properties, if

Go and start building hotels with it if you absolutely didn’t get my message above or start converting hotels from houses that are for sale. If you are in doubt of the location where you want the hotel to be take or employ any hotel manager with you to go and view the place he will confirm to you if market dey the location

If God now helps you you find a student location area to set up your motel or hotel. You will see however much your investment is back within 3 years no cap

This is not some textbook stuff but real life practical experience, also don’t be scared to set up these businesses in towns or cities that you have never been before or the language is not your language, therr is no point

You must make money from strangers in order to be very wealthy so this involves leaving your comfort zone once in a while

Hope this advice helps, if you really want to be extremely wealthy and see money you have never seen before in your life, avoid residential real estate except it involves land flipping or you it house flipping ( which you have already flipped ( sold ) even before you spent one kobo on the development )

To build in order to let out, you are wasting your time and valuable resources and your not giving yourself a level playing field

8 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by adonainana: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Maliqcious:
commercial properties like what?

lebete3000:

Which one be commercial properties deals abeg? How is it different from real estate biz?
. Commercial properties such as hotels, motels, filing stations

For instance how someone was lamenting how a landlord spent 80m to build 4 separate 4 bedroom flats hoping to put it for rent at 600k each

The 80m could have better been used for commercial property investment instead. Commercial property is the opposite of residential property and it involves building of schools, hotels, motels, filling station, fish farms, the list go on but

The first 4 ones above ( hotels, motels McCain schools and filling station ) are like GOLD MINES.

Emphasis on hotels too which can be converted from existing buildings, so sometimes you see a duplex building in front of a major road and the building looks tired and the owner is old and properly would see 5m and jump up at it.

The 80m the landlord went and started building residential property with could snap up 5 of this and even change would remain out of the 80m after renovation

Residential property investment is kinda a waste of resources and a waste of time sometimes, although people think once you have your own house, you are sorted, from a business cash flow or profitability perspective it’s a pointless venture.

Even if your plan was to build or buy a house and immediately flip it and sell it after building it, Nigerian economy or just the way Nigeria view houses for sale won’t really help you

Also there is this horrible thing about Nigerian residential properties that the older a Nigerian building is let’s say 30 years ago the lesser it will be less appealing like maybe it still as asbestos or the window design is old school even the material on the roof is different from 30 years than what it is now

In conclusion, If you ever find yourself stuck in Nigeria with big money on you, don’t make the mistake of investing in residential properties, if

Go and start building hotels with it if you absolutely didn’t get my message above or start converting hotels from houses that are for sale. If you are in doubt of the location where you want the hotel to be take or employ any hotel manager with you to go and view the place he will confirm to you if market dey the location

If God now helps you you find a student location area to set up your motel or hotel. You will see however much your investment is back within 3 years no cap

This is not some textbook stuff but real life practical experience, also don’t be scared to set up these businesses in towns or cities that you have never been before or the language is not your language, therr is no point

You must make money from strangers in order to be very wealthy so this involves leaving your comfort zone once in a while

Hope this advice helps, if you really want to be extremely wealthy and see money you have never seen before in your life, avoid residential real estate except it involves land flipping or you it house flipping ( which you have already flipped ( sold ) even before you spent one kobo on the development )

To build in order to let out, you are wasting your time and valuable resources and your not giving yourself a level playing field

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by fablani(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Daarreenn:
you people are becoming unbearably cringing with your 24/7 crying. Is Hushpuppi Igbo? Is Abba Kyari Igbo?
You are completely disgracing your ethnic group every single minute Tuueeeh

You that is disgrace to your family and forefathers shouldn't be talking about disgrace cos you are disgrace personified
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by HeavenShield: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
KingAzari:
Be like say na only truck pusher for this 9ja get clean money.

Awaiting Obi Cubana's real story soon.

My brother, the matter weak me o..
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by olatuns2017: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Is this how their republic will function once they get independence?

Proudly Oduduwa grin

Na the Ipob Gloria igberaise teach the man Yahoo plus

1 Like

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by generationz(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
I remember how this woman was always travelling to exotic locations that year and dropping wisdom nuggets on her insta page grin

If someone had told me this woman and invictus Obi where scammers ,I would have argued with that person.

Let's always pray before investing our hard earned money into any business.

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Yoighaman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ogademo1:

What are you even saying..... So, people are still cashing out from the aforementioned site?....

And for your info, I'm a full time FX trader! As I'm typing my trades are running with mad profits. I don't need to give someone my hard earned money in the name of investment.

Best wishes bro.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by aycorporat(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Fraud money dey sweet. When E dey enter to spend am na sosay. Cruises, flights,best food ,new cars etc. But when E bite back. When you start to vomit am E go be like say you never see money before. And the biggest depression na from person wey get before wey no get again. Funniest part be say dem go find death them no go see. For their eyes everything wey them build go dey scatter. Hushpuppi own show because he flaunt. Many people dey chop sand like this. Those wey dey aware in the nineties this name go dey familiar...kes....een. Na hair product. Where he dey now? Upon all the fraud and cash him pikin dey sell weed for ejigbo.

In summary, stay away from fraud please. I beg you
Waoohhhh Baba
I remember kessingshin hair cream.
What later happened to the owner?
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by careytommy37(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Just as I suspected when I noticed the husband's name was not tagged on the headline.
The husband is yoruba
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Fortez: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by BSsniffer: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmm, in this life.... always learn to keep a low profile and not announce yourself, wealth attracts envy, envy makes people search for faults and I if they dig hard enough they'd find those faults. It can't be ruled out whether muyiwa and glory scammed people, but internal sabotage and a group of people where obviously after them.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by VillagePipu: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:
Hmm, in this life.... always learn to keep a low profile and not announce yourself, wealth attracts envy, envy makes people search for faults and I if they dig hard enough they'd find those faults. It can't be ruled out whether muyiwa and glory scammed people, but internal sabotage and a group of people where obviously after them.

Internal sabotage? Abeg shut up if you don't know what to say. Muyiwa was a scammer who was first called out on Nairaland more than 7 years ago. The guy is a degenerate scammer who scams everyone.
Poverty sometimes makes people talk nonsense, so I'm not surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Unrated900(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chai this people don cast USA for people wey wan collect visa self
Abeg make we share this country make I Dey take visa to oduduwa republic
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by BSsniffer: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
VillagePipu:

Internal sabotage? Abeg shut up if you don't know what to say. Muyiwa was a scammer who was first called out on Nairaland more than 7 years ago. The guy is a degenerate scammer who scams everyone.

You talk like you have experience with poverty....but that doesn't mean you should be stupid.
Not disputing any claims but if he wasn't successfully charged with any fraud case 7 years ago then your claims are basically baseless. And a police warrant doesn't mean anything until they're fully charged for the crime....... basically you're a soy boy capping shit.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by alexola20(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2021
Dem no go hear.
(in officer’s woos voice)Nahnahnah fraud mooomoney ,eeee no dey last.
Wetin happen to the owner of Kessingsheen?
MejiLoyon:
Fraud money dey sweet. When E dey enter to spend am na sosay. Cruises, flights,best food ,new cars etc. But when E bite back. When you start to vomit am E go be like say you never see money before. And the biggest depression na from person wey get before wey no get again. Funniest part be say dem go find death them no go see. For their eyes everything wey them build go dey scatter. Hushpuppi own show because he flaunt. Many people dey chop sand like this. Those wey dey aware in the nineties this name go dey familiar...kes....een. Na hair product. Where he dey now? Upon all the fraud and cash him pikin dey sell weed for ejigbo.

In summary, stay away from fraud please. I beg you
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by iamclime(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Porkmoney, hmmnnnn. Who else remembered the useless recruitment this company conducted in 2018? My phone was stolen on a bus while coming back from their yeye interview that day.

Yeye people with yeye investments in pig value chain, claiming that big names like John Dumelo are part of their investors and trying to recruit workers for a paltry pay! Come see as guys and ladies de vex that day for the time wasted! Some people took excuse from their jobs, boarded Uber thinking it was a nice opportunity only to be utterly disappointed
Who cares about your investors? Na my phone wey them thief inside motor as I de come back from the useless interview still de pain me.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by jking001(m): 1:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Stop misleading people here, have you ever managed hotel before, how much do you think people make from hotels in Nigeria, customers would destroy alot in your room alot would curse problems for you, talk is cheap, hotel money comes from drink and food maintenance alone would see you spending so much you never bargained for.

adonainana:

They are two different things big man, just like how someone was lamenting how a landlord spent 80m to build 4 separate 4 bedroom flats hoping to put it for rent at 600k each

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by adonainana: 1:48am On Aug 05, 2021
jking001:
Stop misleading people here, have you ever managed hotel before, how much do you think people make from hotels in Nigeria, customers would destroy alot in your room alot would curse problems for you, talk is cheap, hotel money comes from drink and food maintenance alone would see you spending so much you never bargained for.

I run and manage all the companies you see in that list big man ... you can trace down the companies one by one and ask them is Akinola Samuel Eluyefa your boss or not aka Mr kiksy

And the truth you hear shall set you free

Problem with this small boys coming up is they are too proud to listen and hear good business advice, but pls let me know which information you need I am happy to provide

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by samnaija: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2021
adonainana:

To build in order to let out, you are wasting your time and valuable resources and your not giving yourself a level playing fi

Pls am sorry you don't sound like someone in property investment. You sound like someone that read a book on real estate.
In real estate investment, your location matters that landlord you stated building residential buildings may be in a location where residential apartments are required and demand hence the supply.
You just don't build hostel, petrol station,hotels any where you do a feasibility study first like hostel there must be a high demand in area, maybe universities or poly are located close by. If you don't do your homework well , I bet u, you will change from hostel to pure residential or shops when rooms are empty.like I said earlier whatever moves in that location is what determines ur investment.
As per petrol station the same thing location is important, 80milliin is small venturing into this industry in Lagos, I have seen stations being resold to 5 different owners in 4 years the cash flow was not impressive, especially building where there are already filling stations , feasibility study.

The same way if a demand for hostel or small self contain is high In a small town with a big university , you start building 3 bedroom flats or duplex for rent, nobody go tell u to redesign the structure....to service the demand.

Property investment is not childs play , a lot planning is involved before you dive in.. the key is demand. So please stop disuading people from residential construction. It's market forces or demand , that determines what you should construct.

Currently there is a property we are renovating in Lagos, the owner lined the whole front of the compound with shops, the whole area is saturated with such. No demand one tenant in 2 years.we are converting the shops to to miniflats. Has construction is on going see has people dey rush to pay...
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Nezzjnr: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2021
VillagePipu:

They'll soon call you an Hater cheesy
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Daarreenn: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2021
fablani:

You that is disgrace to your family and forefathers shouldn't be talking about disgrace cos you are disgrace personified
lol typical brain dead potopoto dweller
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Yoighaman:

People are cashing out big time, legit... daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.

You need financial education.

The rich will always hide that information from you.

And the fraudsters will expose the information abi?

95% of genuine and sustainable money making opportunities and businesses are highly coded, when you see people who are telling you that they want to show you these secrets or help you to make money, there is 99.99% probability that you will lose your hard earned money on the long run

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by adonainana: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
samnaija:

Pls am sorry you don't sound like someone in property investment. You sound like someone that read a book on real estate.
In real estate investment, your location matters that landlord you stated building residential buildings may be in a location where residential apartments are required and demand hence the supply.
You just don't build hostel, petrol station,hotels any where you do a feasibility study first like hostel there must be a high demand in area, maybe universities or poly are located close by. If you don't do your homework well , I bet u, you will change from hostel to pure residential or shops when rooms are empty.like I said earlier whatever moves in that location is what determines ur investment.
As per petrol station the same thing location is important, 80milliin is small venturing into this industry in Lagos, I have seen stations being resold to 5 different owners in 4 years the cash flow was not impressive, especially building where there are already filling stations , feasibility study.

The same way if a demand for hostel or small self contain is high In a small town with a big university , you start building 3 bedroom flats or duplex for rent, nobody go tell u to redesign the structure....to service the demand.

Property investment is not childs play , a lot planning is involved before you dive in.. the key is demand. So please stop disuading people from residential construction. It's market forces or demand , that determines what you should construct.

Currently there is a property we are renovating in Lagos, the owner lined the whole front of the compound with shops, the whole area is saturated with such. No demand one tenant in 2 years.we are converting the shops to to miniflats. Has construction is on going see has people dey rush to pay...

Oh lord what’s your point because you didn’t really make any. I only got the part where you said I shouldn’t discourage people from residential property investment, it’s a free market now go and learn and chop your own breakfast

The annoying thing about what you also posted was in the second paragraph you started talking about feasibility studies on hostels, hostels and something you just done build a hostel or filling station anywhere.

Then the last paragraph had see our people dey rush the shops you are converting to mini flats, before nko

How can you building mini flats and you don’t want people to rush it grin grin

In 1981, someone built a hotel in a open neighborhood part in Felele Ibadan for just 150,000 naira back then

40 years, when I took a long lease of the hotel my manager called me one day that some people want to do birthday party and have booked the rooms and said they need girls etc. in the end sha they spent 150k for that weekend.

Then one day I wondered to myself, how much would this hotel would have made within 40 years for Gods sake

Imagine the owner went to use his money the build a house back in 1981, omo shey 40 years later I will be saying all of these things I said

So let this little example resonate with you, no need to reply me for the Sake of replying cos you will end confusing people who have money and want to triple thier investments easily
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Johel(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Gloria Osei (Landlagos, PorkMoney, Hyberfactory and Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted For Fraud

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-interpol-declares-gloria-osei-husband-wanted-for-investment-fraud/

Are they different from those in power?...Buhari and co are all worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.