Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted (75930 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Gerrard59(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2021
LegalWolf:

And all these people were “allegedly” killed by Fulani? You must be dumb !

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-invaded-15-villages-burnt-churches-405-houses-behind-army-hq-ecwa/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1628136487

No, Sunday Igboho's men slaughtered them!
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Adabestseason(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2021
They are doing to their very best what nigeria and nigerians are known for;chidren of belial
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by Yoighaman(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

And the fraudsters will expose the information abi?

95% of genuine and sustainable money making opportunities and businesses are highly coded, when you see people who are telling you that they want to show you these secrets or help you to make money, there is 99.99% probability that you will lose your hard earned money on the long run

You can pay to learn or get good information but be careful handing over your money to others who claim to recycle it for you with huge unrealistic returns.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by ceejay80s(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by caandi: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
I’m still awaiting the ceo of racksterli and Davido the brand ambassador...
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by samnaija: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2021
adonainana:

Oh lord what’s your point because you didn’t really make any. I only got the part where you said I shouldn’t discourage people from residential property investment, it’s a free market now go and learn and chop your own breakfast

The annoying thing about what you also posted was in the second paragraph you started talking about feasibility studies on hostels, hostels and something you just done build a hostel or filling station anywhere.

Then the last paragraph had see our people dey rush the shops you are converting to mini flats, before nko

How can you building mini flats and you don’t want people to rush it grin grin

In 1981, someone built a hotel in a open neighborhood part in Felele Ibadan for just 150,000 naira back then

40 years, when I took a long lease of the hotel my manager called me one day that some people want to do birthday party and have booked the rooms and said they need girls etc. in the end sha they spent 150k for that weekend.

Then one day I wondered to myself, how much would this hotel would have made within 40 years for Gods sake

Imagine the owner went to use his money the build a house back in 1981, omo shey 40 years later I will be saying all of these things I said

So let this little example resonate with you, no need to reply me for the Sake of replying cos you will end confusing people who have money and want to triple thier investments easily

My guy read and digest, don't bring ancestors research here. feasibility study is the key.
Re: Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted by adonainana: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2021
samnaija:

My guy read and digest, don't bring ancestors research here. feasibility study is the key.

Feasibility study is key but I just gave you a 40 year old feasibility/ empirical study of all stats. So what else do I need to read above and digest that has not been digested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.