Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone (695 Views)

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone by Stephen2324(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
It should never get to a point where you're threatening another man to leave your girl alone

It is your chick who entertained him

Accept that she was never yours, just your turn

If you don't have the strength to walk away then be prepared to be walked on

It should never get to a point where you're threatening another man to leave your girl alone

It is your chick who entertained him

Accept that she was never yours, just your turn

If you don't have the strength to walk away then be prepared to be walked on
If you start suspecting she's cheating

The relationship is long over before it even gets to the point of "breakup"

Don't let it stretch this far

At this point any respect she had for you is completely gone

Don't try to save spilled milk

Stop making your life a living hell because you're trapped in a scarcity mindset & too scared to leave her

Be a man

Do what needs to be done

Don't allow a bit€h to depress you!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone by Authority1o1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Okay...

Seeing red-pillers pamphleteering for the need for men to have sense at all cost makes me believe another form of Jihad has been born. Just as unbelievers should be killed off, they agree that no man should be let to live without a level of knowledge about women's evil manipulations.

I don't have any business with red-pillers or Red Pill, because as much as lies within me, I utilize my brain while dealing with women without so much hatred or frustration shown towards them.

But personally, getting confronted by a man because of a girl who he thinks should be his is the height of imbecility.

You may have lost your shame while trying to steady your wobbly brain, but a person like me will do well in seeing that I remind you that a girl sees no value in a man when he does such to shield her from other men.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone by Godada(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Without beating around the bush, let me add this here:

In relationships regardless of the gender, it's important you watch closely who you spend much of your time with be it a guy or a girl. If the person isn't willing to go a mile or two for you when shit hits the fan, you are better off without each other.....simple.

There is Love, respect and loyalty....these are scarce resources as it seems. But the greatest is loyalty. Anyone can claim love but respect trumps it. Lots of guys get their hearts crushed because they fail to observe their close associates. The most difficult enemy to deal with is the one that in close embrace with you. Easy to back stab you with a dagger or lace your drink with poison. Your enemy may hate you but still respect you. Loyalty is on another level all together. It's fanatical.

So if a lady or a guy compromises on any of these, we split. No wasted energy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone by tck2000(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Godada:
Without beating around the bush, let me add this here:

In relationships regardless of the gender, it's important you watch closely who you spend much of your time with be it a guy or a girl. If the person isn't willing to go a mile or two for you when shit hits the fan, you are better off without each other.....simple.

There is Love, respect and loyalty....these are scarce resources as it seems. But the greatest is loyalty. Anyone can claim love but respect trumps it. Lots of guys get their hearts crushed because they fail to observe their close associates. The most difficult enemy to deal with is the one that in close embrace with you. Easy to back stab you with a dagger or lace your drink with poison. Your enemy may hate you but still respect you. Loyalty is on another level all together. It's fanatical.

So if a lady or a guy compromises on any of these, we split. No wasted energy.
on point
Re: Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone by Theboy21: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Only pussy ass niggas do such cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2021: Liquorose And Emmanuel Kissing And Romancing / I Am A Man And A Feminist / Hot Love(madness Of A Young Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.