Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bbnaija: Adamant Pere Creeps Into Maria’s Bed After She Killed His Love Proposal - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Adamant Pere Creeps Into Maria’s Bed After She Killed His Love Proposal (337 Views)

I Don't Like You - Maria Tells Pere / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates / BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Adamant Pere Creeps Into Maria’s Bed After She Killed His Love Proposal by Tokotaya: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
It appears Big Brother Housemate, Pere is not ready to back down after Maria brutally turned down his love proposal on Tuesday.

He was seen today creeping into Maria’s bed when the latter was trying to take a nap.

Recall that Maria coldly told off Pere who was trying to proposition her on Tuesday.

Pere had cornered the pretty realtor to profess his feelings for her. He was met with a cold brickwall.

He said: “I don’t know how to articulate this so you would understand. I really like you.”

Maria did not allow him to finish his sentence when she responded:

“Okay, can we stop? I don’t like you so can we just skip it. And I’m not faking it.”

There was an awkward silence and Maria then ended the session with “Cool? Can I go to bed now, please?” She immediately walked away from him.

But earlier today, Pere
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2021/08/04/adamant-pere-creeps-into-marias-bed-after-she-killed-his-love-proposal/
Re: Bbnaija: Adamant Pere Creeps Into Maria’s Bed After She Killed His Love Proposal by Divoc19(f): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Interesting Shine ya Eyes.
All na Cruise.
Housemates can never trust themselves until they leave the house.
Everybody get game plan.

Thanks for the update @OP

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Play God’s Role In A Movie- RMD / Bbnaija: Maria's Dream About Angel My Interpretation / Money Heist Season 5 (la Casa De Papel 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.