Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student (891 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by MrCover: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Update From . COM

A Student of Kwara State Polytechnic identified simply as Olawale, has reportedly been beheaded by suspected cultists in Ilorin, Kwara State capital.

The deceased was ambushed on Tuesday August 3 by members of a rival cult group, while on his way home.

Severed head of the phone repairer at the popular challenge phone market, Ilorin was found in the morning around Unity roundabout in Ilorin after several hours of search by his aged mother.

The remaining part of his body is yet to be not found. His mother said;

“Olawale left home past 8 on Monday morning. But when he didn’t return on time which was unusual of him, I called his number several times but there was no response.

“We now decided to report at the ‘A’ Division police station and also go to his school and search hospitals if perhaps he had an accident.

“However, it was while searching for him that we saw some persons gathered around a spot around Unity, taking pictures.

“It turned out to be the severed head of my son."

The state police spokesperson, Ajayi Okasanmi confirmed the incident, saying efforts to arrest the perpetrators is ongoing.

Okasanmi said;

“While responding to a distress call, a bodiless head was recovered at Challenge area of Ilorin on Tuesday.

“Investigation so far confirmed it was an attack by cultists.

“Deceased was also a suspected cultist, an alleged student of Kwara Polytechnic. An effort to arrest the perpetrators is ongoing."

Source: ONLINE SOURCE

Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by odogwu190(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Say no to cultism... I swear e get why
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by ahnie: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
The vendor of gory news at it again.

If I may ask .. what's are the benefits of being a cultist.
What's so intriguing about being in cult even after knowing well that it's always a shallow pact that leads to death.
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by yungchop: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
ahnie:
The vendor of gory news at it again.

If I may ask .. what's are the benefits of being a cultist.
What's so intriguing about being in cult even after knowing well that it's always a shallow pact that leads to death.

Bawoni? Remember me?
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by decatalyst(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
When you advise them to stay away from cultism and everything that has to do with it, they tag you as Jew and person wey no sabi anything.

I still wonder what is real gained from such devilish association that ends life or land you in even deeper vices
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by ahnie: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
yungchop:

Bawoni? Remember me?
Pray tell!
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Did they play 5 aside with the head?
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by Seeksnigeria: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Cultists Behead Kwara Poly Student by DoctorDree(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Cultist and KWARA poly ontop say Soldiers dey inside school ooo

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Declares 12 Persons Wanted Over Ananmbra Killings / Car Explosion: Injures Two People.(Pics and video) / I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.