Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Reason Marriage Don't Last Is The Same Reason Relationship Doesn't Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Marriage Don't Last Is The Same Reason Relationship Doesn't Last (243 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Marriage Don't Last Is The Same Reason Relationship Doesn't Last by fineboynl(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
The once romantic relationship will suddenly come to an end for just one events. The heart of humans is very complex as the person you once hold with high esteem can fall short of it all of a sudden. It might be things they did or said and the relationship can never be the same again.

Majority of people find it hard to make up again a dead relationship. Once that excitement is gone is gone forever and once it's dead it's dead.

Marriage is not different from relationship. One if the reason people are to look for someone they can manage to live with and not for love. Alot of men goes out early in the morning and come back dead midnight drunk. There marriage is long dead but they are still living for years because they married some they can live with.

(1) (Reply)

I Need New Friends / Earn Lovely #2,200 With Every Referal And Withdraw To Your Bank Instantly / 10 Real-life Relationship Advice For Would-be Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.