Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested (71586 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
The typical Nigerian man at work.

Their only joy is to try and claim the children, always, even when they know they aren't ready to be fathers and mothers at once. Anything for revenge on the woman.

Once they have an issue with the woman, "give me my children, give me my children", not because they love their children that much. But because they feel it's the most hurtful thing to do to her. They are ready to dine with the police force and welfare units and courts to punish that woman. Then dump the child on any other female afterwards. Because they never loved them to begin with.

We see enough of that rubbish in male comments all over this forum. Why they are suddenly against FFK for fulfilling their fantasy, nobody can rightly tell.

Probably as petty as tribalism.

Typical, wayward Woman at work!
When the Man is pying School fees, pay for Maternity things, taking the children on Holidays, buying their Mother SUV, building a comfortable House for all of them to stay, they are his Children that time but when things go sour, you will hearm "give me my children, they are my children, this man wants to kill MY Children", not because she loves the Children but because she sees the Children as her passport to a lazy life and as unlimited ATM, for Naira-rain, only to start abusing the children, using the money she gets on their behalf to buy Clothings, Jewelry, Shoes, while the children start suffering and she will still turn around to blame their suffering on their father!
We know the drill nauw. undecided

Ofcourse, she is already opening her legs for another Nigga because that is all she is qualified to do!
Women as we know, dont really give a hoot about their Children and care less for them, compared to their father otherwise, how come it is the father that shoulders majority of the Children's responsibility?

If not for two things: carrying of pregnancy and breastfeeding, which naturally binds a child to the Mother, most children would have nothing or just small attachment to their Mothers.
Most Children raised by these greedy Single Mothers who have driven the fathers away, (their only desire is the child support the father pays them) end up under-achieving in life, if they dont end up in jail on or before their 21st birthday, the Prison demography statistics are there to prove this.
These single mothers (divorcee and the Oloshos) have zero desire and they lack the capacity to raise outstanding children, in majority of cases.

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Ybaby:

You are an evil man.... don't you ever forget it. Please!

Na so E Pain you reach? grin grin grin
Sorry o, Olosho
You are as USELESS, as dey come. tongue tongue

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Ybaby:

4 boys!!!!!

How do you remove 4 children from their primary care giver. How?

Not every man is marriage material and my heart goes out wholly to the children - they need their mum and she needs them.

I pray she gets custody of her children.... 4 eggs kwa? Does he want to run her mad?

Leave evil men ladies..... pls

Muumu!
Who is the primary care-giver here?
The one that does not contribute a penny to the children and family upkeep or the one that funds all their lavish lifestyle?
As usual, these opportunistic women[/b] will resort to using THE CHILDREN AS A WEAPON FOR CHEAP BLACKMAILAND TO GARNER SYMPATHY.

What care can the children have from a mentally unstable mother (as alleged) and without FFK's Money?
Ooh, l forgot, FFK should just be paying her Money and all will be fine. grin grin
[b]Was it not a Law Court and a female Judge that awarded Custody to FFK, what else?

Abeegi, stop this pity-party

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by realray(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2021
FFK is such an heartless being
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2021
FFK, show u are matured by coming to a reasonable compromise..that's all I ask
Don't give her the children but have a schedule for her to see them

DM me for this book, it's a pure treasure

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2021
DoctorStylish:
FFK isn’t a saint though his attitude and manner of approach are questionable . This his Snapchat slut of a wife would definitely drag him to mud. That girl is evil . She has scores

Do you really know FFK, as in at close range?
He is very dotting on women, he can lavish them with love, gifts and sweet talk with that his sharp mouth (hence why, they always fall for him) but when you cross him, he is a very 'unforgiving enemy' to have.

He will so finish this Chioma, she will regret ever crossing him.
FFK is not the type pf person you play rough with, just because you are "female", if he is wrong (and he is very intelligent to know this), he will even beg you but if she thinks she can just ride roughshod over him as most women do to most SIMPS, she will be shocked beyond resuscitation.

If l were her, l will call a truce afteral, they have children between them but then, the usual female arrogance will not allow her to think straight.
You cant row roughly, over a rough sea and not expect to capsize! - Proverb.

FFK has a soft centre for women but he is not a SIMP.

Women unfortunately, think it is their God-given right to maltreat and take advantage of Men.

4 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by onyegwu(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2021
realray:
FFK is such an heartless being
Keep quiet joor!!

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by techWriter1: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2021
detained na normal, oya bring dewan betweens judge, officers betweens dey make 100L Rule undergraduate no betweens misuse dem luster.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2021
flokii:

Says who?

So Precious that allegedly slept with a Navy personnel and others like that not mentioned is the best thing to happen to any guy right? She didn't even deny the allegations from her ex boyfriend.

Leave those SIMPS alone, l dont even want to mention any of Chioma's atrocities, just to focus on what this current charge-sheet says.

Did she not claim the children are not FFK's own, because she has been bleeping that Navy guy all her married life?
The Navy guy also confessed, when FFK caught him and chioma in that Hotel.

An Olosho, will always remain an Olosho and there are many of them on this thread, as we can see.

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by onyegwu(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
FFK, show u are matured by coming to a reasonable compromise..that's all I ask
Don't give her the children but have a schedule for her to see them

DM me for this book, it's a pure treasure
No reasonable compromise anything! He is going to give her back to back whatever she brings on.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2021
onyegwu:
No reasonable compromise anything! He is going to give her back to back whatever she brings on.

Will u be happy washing your dirty linen in public like this? Enough is enough, he is 60+ for God sake..
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2021
jaxxy:
FFk think there are no laws in Nigeria and we are a banana republic like how APC and PDP have tried so hard to turn the country into. undecided

There should a joint custody or better yet the child remains with the mum till a certain age. U cannot prevent the mother from seeing her little kids even if it’s with supervision. That is wrong and ungodly.

Stop this Public show of ignorance, abeg!
Do you know better than the Judge who awarded FULL CUSTODY of the Children to FFK?
Or is it not the same Mother the same "Mother Chioma" that was caught in an Hotel with that Navy guy? How 'right and godly' is that?

Some of you just jump into a topic, without doing any information search, begin to spew trash!
Please, follow her to Court on the date of her trial and tell the Judge what you think she MUST do. grin grin
SIMPS.

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Will u be happy washing your dirty linen in public like this? Enough is enough, he is 60+ for God sake..

How l wish the Ex-wife thought about all these "dirty linen issue" all these while she has been tarnishing his image?
For God's sake, he is 60+ and father of their children!

Source the Geese, Source the Gander! undecided

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by highoctane: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Judolisco:
And another lady Don dey follow am... It's like some people prefer money to peace of mind
Madam Gucci of Gucci empire once said, " I better keep crying inside a Rolls Royce, than been happy on a bicycle".

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by onyegwu(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Linen is already in public so there is no point hiding anything. At 60+ he is still a human who still has a name and legacy to protect so you people should tell that Precious of a Lady to back off or continue to get whatever she wants.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2021
BeardedMeat:
She will be okay. This is one lady that will be the final undoing of FFK.
Abba kyari his friend will not be there to cover his mess when this lady is done with him.
now we all see why he has bin supporting abba kyari... Welcome to Nigeria... So happy his political career is dead already... A leader like him is no good for Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by BabaAduras: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2021
smallsmall:

Think before you type and support your position with FACTS!
If they arrest you now for "Verbal assault" (calling FFK a bastard!), you and your likes will start crying all over Social media but here you are, wrongfully running your mouth as usual, at another humanbeing.

SMH, too many M0r0ns on Nairaland nowadays

Who will behave like FFK if not a bastard? Who will support a group of buffoons that are destroying his nation if not a bastard?
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by DukeJoe17: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2021
YorubaNinja:
Wait, I'm confused here.

Are you telling me FFK has custody of his kids as supposed to the ex-wife? Really? Is she a drug addict, incompetent mum etc...?

ONLY in Nigeria would you witness such. The ex-wife might be an Olosho, it doesn't matter. undecided

FFK is the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity! angry

She can be an olosho, it doesn't matter right?

Were you raised by an olosho?

Yes or no.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2021
These people never loved each other.

Calling police on the mother of your kids to show her power.

Anyway Abba Kyari crime is same as Air Peace crime shows how low he reasons.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by onyegwu(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2021
BabaAduras:

Who will behave like FFK if not a bastard?
You term him a bastard because he refuse to take what the Precious Lady is dishing out abi?

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by SarakiBukola: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2021
prince3009:
A lesson to Igbo women!

Stop marrying strange men from another tribe especially from the tribe where the sun sets!

They will never value you and it will end in premium tears.

Yoruba guys don't like to marry them. They just service them till their mumu guys come to pay astronomical bride price and lists for the over used cargo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by onyegwu(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
These people never loved each other.

Calling police on the mother of your kids to show her power.

Anyway Abba Kyari crime is same as Air Peace crime shows how low he reasons.
Please spare us this Mother of her Children gibberish! Oh! What she is doing is not flexing of power abi?

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by SarakiBukola: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2021
smallsmall:

Do you really know FFK, as in at close range?
He is very dotting on women, he can lavish them with love, gifts and sweet talk with that his sharp mouth (hence why, they always fall for him) but when you cross him, he is a very 'unforgiving enemy' to have.

He will so finish this Chioma, she will regret ever crossing him.
FFK is not the type pf person you play rough with, just because you are "female", if he is wrong (and he is very intelligent to know this), he will even beg you but if she thinks she can just ride roughshod over him as most women do to most SIMPS, she will be shocked beyond resuscitation.

If l were her, l will call a truce afteral, they have children between them but then, the usual female arrogance will not allow her to think straight.
You cant row roughly, over a rough sea and not expect to capsize! - Proverb.

FFK has a soft centre for women but he is not a SIMP.

Women unfortunately, think it is their God-given right to maltreat and take advantage of Men.

Hehehe, something tells me you're FFK for real...like cramjones of the past.

Would be nice to converse with FFK 1 on 1 sha.

Dont worry, some of us dey behind you. Bang your new igbo gal like Bianca and deal with this Olosho, Precious. grin
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by pepperdemzombie: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2021
prince3009:
A lesson to Igbo women!

Stop marrying strange men from another tribe especially from the tribe where the sun sets!

They will never value you and it will end in premium tears.

Where is the Igbo man that married Stella Oduah? She sivorced him, changed adult men's surnames while the children abuse their father shamelessly on the internet. No child from another tribe can do that!
Where is the Igbo man that married Rita Edochie? She packed out of the house and even didn't allow the man to hand over the daughter in marriage, the father had to be cursing the daughter with fruit of the womb.
Rachael Oniga packed out 20 years before her death. Stella Damasus married 2 Igbo men out of her 4 husbands. Mimi, Nuella, amongsts others have packed out of their Igbo mens' homes to continue to be prostitutes. Chioma wants to be married to a man with 3 children because of greed and money, another one 13th wife to an over 80 year old man but they will leave these gold digging prostitutes to blame the men.
When Igbo men are that honorable, why are they not marrying Erica, Linda, Rita Dominique, Cossy, Genevieve, Ini Edo, Tonto etc?
From "na only Igbo women sabi keep men, if you doubt, ask FFK and Davido" to "stop marring strangers"? Double mouthed swords!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2021
onyegwu:
We all see how this lady has been dragging FFK every now and then all over social media why can't she rest too?! In as much as both of them have their own flaws, that Precious of a lady deserves whatever treatment she is getting because she too wants to play dirty but unfortunately for her she is doing that with someone who has an upper hand in the dirty game. Th custody of a child is not always based on gender of the partners rather capacity and stability of the partners which I don't think the precious of a lady stand any better chance than FFK especially when the child or children are not of breast feeding age. In as much as I do not support him totally from depriving her to not see her children but we see it happen to Men everyday were Women deprive Men of their own children and the Men sometimes take it so cool so is neither here nor there. This is a war of who has more might and capacity so if Precious has any she should bring it on. And for Men who always sit and demonize whatever action their fellow Men take in other not to be taking for granted just pray you do not meet our Women of nowadays who just want to lord it over Men but if you do you will understand what FFK is doing.
Nna your IQ dey on low battery oooh... Why did ffk not fight for the custody of his other kids? Oh ... Because they are females? Lol.... I hope if precious was your sister, you would drop this same energy? See ffk is a beast of a man, leave this gender game you are playing, it makes you sound like a sissy... I blame precious so much for even dating ffk not to talk of marrying him, does ffk have any good story to his name?? Which of his ex-wives is he not at war with? Even ex- gfs, he is at war with all of them.. if ffk was sensible, he would have gotten a surrogate to have his boys since male kids are the only thing that would define him as a man.. Almighty God will bless your sisters with a man like ffk since he is right denying his ex wife full access to seeing kids they both had.

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Munzy14(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2021
ojun50:
Last last na the woman go bring the man down
Bring who down? FfK?...you guys are funny...grin

That one na FFK tarlent, He uses and throwaway women....Is only a fool who want to harvest diamond from him, will agree to his shenanigans called love and PDAs....As we speak another foolish lady is doing him well in the bedroom and kitchen sections...grin

Meanwhile, e get money weh you go get, Even village people no fit shake you again..cheesy

It's rare for a woman to bring a calibre like FFK down here in Naija...If na overseas it's possible...Not here.

FfK wanted a son and this one gave him a community of sons....I wonder what she saw in a man who marries and throwaway women like satchel water...

If she had married a decent younger with cool income and average doing well...Imagine having those cute boys for a man she can comfortably say this my Husband..Not her papa mate because poverty was using her as chewing stick so FFk is her diamond field...

Well na them, Abuja happening girls...servicing our old politicians with the bag.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by BakingPowder247: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2021
No wonder he was defending ABBA KYARRI
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by BakingPowder247: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Geeman2006:
Kai.. See as FFK is just flexing muscle on this woman. Disgracing himself. Something that should be an in house matter.
How can you deny a mother access to her kids..
This is ridiculous.
He wants to keep custody of the children because the mother isn't mentally stable.
Ffk knows what he is doing
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Hehehe, something tells me you're FFK for real...like cramjones of the past.

Would be nice to converse with FFK 1 on 1 sha.

Dont worry, some of us dey behind you. Bang your new igbo gal like Bianca and deal with this Olosho, Precious. grin

Are you Chioma too?
Anyway, that is neither here nor there.
Both should have their day in Court.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2021
BakingPowder247:

He wants to keep custody of the children because the mother isn't mentally stable.
Ffk knows what he is doing

And she was caught on tape, "prostituting" with one Navy man, while still living under her husband's Roof!
That would not impress any impartial Judge.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

That one na FFK tarlent, He uses and throwaway women....Is only a fool who want to harvest diamond from him, will agree to his shenanigans called love and PDAs....As we speak another foolish lady is doing him well in the bedroom and kitchen sections...grin

Meanwhile, e get money weh you go get, Even village people no fit shake you again..cheesy

It's rare for a woman to bring a calibre like FFK down here in Naija...If na overseas it's possible...Not here.

FfK wanted a son and this one gave him a community of sons....I wonder what she saw in a man who marries and throwaway women like satchel water...

If she had married a decent younger with cool income and average doing well...Imagine having those cute boys for a man she can comfortably say this my Husband..Not her papa mate because poverty was using her as chewing stick so FFk is her diamond field...

Well na them, Abuja happening girls...servicing our old politicians with the bag.
apt.... What is your brand? You deserve a carton.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Munzy14:

You "younger guys" and your Jealousy for Rich, Older Men sha! grin grin
Domt forget you will be his age and still have his Libido, one day.
The question is whether you will have his kind of Money, intelligence and sweet Mouth to move any lady! tongue grin

*** All Sugar Daddies are slowly "coming back from Base", after that "Chioma" Witch that you young guys used to lure and kill that TV Mogul the other day.**** shocked grin
BTW, e be like say anytime l hear that name "CHIOMA", it always end in tears!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.