Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested (71681 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by onyegwu(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2021
BKsoul:
Nna your IQ dey on low battery oooh... Why did ffk not fight for the custody of his other kids? Oh ... Because they are females? Lol.... I hope if precious was your sister, you would drop this same energy? See ffk is a beast of a man, leave this gender game you are playing, it makes you sound like a sissy... I blame precious so much for even dating ffk not to talk of marrying him, does ffk have any good story to his name?? Which of his ex-wives is he not at war with? Even ex- gfs, he is at war with all of them.. if ffk was sensible, he would have gotten a surrogate to have his boys since male kids are the only thing that would define him as a man.. Almighty God will bless your sisters with a man like ffk since he is right denying his ex wife full access to seeing kids they both had.
You can not eat your cake and still want to have it that is self delusion. You sound so emotional without been objective I am not surprise that is how some of you Female do. And for my Sisters if they go the rout of this Precious Lady then whatever they are served they should kindly enjoy it. You can't blackmail me with that Sissy rubbish ok! I am not one of those kind. The truth has to be spoken tell that Precious Lady to back off or continue to enjoy whatever FFK is serving her she does not have monopoly over madness. I repeat, Children custody is by capacity and stability which the Precious does not in anyway stand better than FFK. The court has also interpreted it so you guys should just back off. There is nowhere in the world were it is written that, it is only a Woman that can take care of a Child so that feminine gender card is dead on arrival. She wants to go and still be with the kids so what is in for the Man ? If you and her are not selfish.

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by pepperdemzombie: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2021
prince3009:
[s][/s]

E pain am! grin grin grin

No matter what you say, Igbo ladies will not hoe like your women who will have like 10 children from different men ranging from Alfas to yours under ojuelegba bridge.

Reason why the likes of FFK will always drool over Igbo women. Na the stu.pid ones that agree to fall for him I dey blame.

Deal with it!
E pain am die! Gold diggers from Biafra! They are disposeables, that's why they are following him. Another one is begging online to be his bride already!
Another one packed into Davido's house by herself, dem say na Davido dey run after am.
Jobless leeches who will never work but prefer to live off wealthy men!
Ojukwu dumped 3 Igbo women to marry this same FFK leftover.
Zik died at 78 and his last born was 2 years, he used and dumped Igbo women!
Uzodinma is married for the 3rd time, he dumped 2 Igbo women!
Mr Ibu has 13 children from different Igbo women he used and dumped!
Stella Damasus married 4 men and with same allegation, adultery! Her saving grace was that the other 3 didn't produce children. Late African Oyinbo, ALL her children are from different men! Ubi's last Igbo baby mama is pregnant for a 3rd man now. Another Igbo actress just gave birth to a 2nd child from another young boy. Another one is fvcking her "cousin" under Davido's nose and expectng marriage.
How many men has Tonto paraded? Even proved by SDK to be into incest with the Uche football brothers.
7/10 of Igbo actresses are unmarried? Why? Make una go marry Erica, the Olosho don go round and coming to Lekan.

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2021
onyegwu:
You can not eat your cake and still want to have it that is self delusion. You sound so emotional without been objective I am not surprise that is how some of you Female do. And for my Sisters if they go the rout of this Precious Lady then whatever they are served they should kindly enjoy it. You can't blackmail me with that Sissy rubbish ok! I am not one of those kind. The truth has to be spoken tell that Precious Lady to back off or continue to enjoy whatever FFK is serving her she does not have monopoly over madness. I repeat, Children custody is by capacity and stability which the Precious does not in anyway stand better than FFK. The court has also interpreted it so you guys should just back off. There is nowhere in the world were it is written that, it is only a Woman that can take care of a Child so that feminine gender card is dead on arrival. She wants to go and still be with the kids so what is in for the Man ? If you and her are not selfish.
who says precious wants the child to be with her? Precious is fighting for visiting rights and not full custody...
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lmao... stupid cope.

Drooling indeed....use and dump drooling.

I never knew I could make comments that could ruin people's day like this! grin

I am a genius grin grin

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2021
[s]
pepperdemzombie:

E pain am die! Gold diggers from Biafra! They are disposeables, that's why they are following him. Another one is begging online to be his bride already!
Another one packed into Davido's house by herself, dem say na Davido dey run after am.
Jobless leeches who will never work but prefer to live off wealthy men!
Ojukwu dumped 3 Igbo women to marry this same FFK leftover.
Zik died at 78 and his last born was 2 years, he used and dumped Igbo women!
Uzodinma is married for the 3rd time, he dumped 2 Igbo women!
Mr Ibu has 13 children from different Igbo women he used and dumped!
Stella Damasus married 4 men and with same allegation, adultery! Her saving grace was that the other 3 didn't produce children. Late African Oyinbo, ALL her children are from different men! Ubi's last Igbo baby mama is pregnant for a 3rd man now. Another Igbo actress just gave birth to a 2nd child from another young boy. Another one is fvcking her "cousin" under Davido's nose and expectng marriage.
How many men has Tonto paraded? Even proved by SDK to be into incest with the Uche football brothers.
7/10 of Igbo actresses are unmarried? Why? Make una go marry Erica, the Olosho don go round and coming to Lekan.
[/s]

Lekan? That malnourished mofo that was masturbating over the sight of Erica during BBN? grin grin

Look for something else to say cos I can see that you suck totally when it comes to clapbacks. cheesy cheesy

FFK never slept with Bianca Ojukwu. He was only fantasizing about it all and decided to rant and beat his chest like a chimpanzee that he slept with her to brush his demented ego which is a norm among yoruba men boys undecided

By the way, about FFK following Igbo babes, he has no choice because his tribes women smell like soured ewedu filled with maggots from the effects of over-bleaching.

Some Igbo ladies know this and use it as a trap to leech the loud mouthed mofo. cheesy cheesy

As a proof of omoluabeast women who bleach, let me just drop this image below for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by obaaderemi: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Am not talking about Stella but Linda obasanjo and isn't prince Charles part of british royal institution that you speak of.....your analysis is flawed.
Funny guy. Lynda Obasanjo was killed by assassins or armed robbers which happens randomly across the world. If you can't link her death to obasanjo then your analysis is flawed. Taiwo Obasanjo cheated with other men, the ex president didn't kill her for it. He cut her off. That's what strong men do.

Prince Charles may be part of the British institutions, he doesn't control it. It stretches far beyond him.
He was the one who wanted Diana out of his life because he preferred Camilla. Strong men don't plot to kill women who leave them. Strong men move on as if you don't exist. wink
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by samonak(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Seun360:

That's what you get when you marry an IPOB woman.

Like how my neighbor Wale dey knack Mama Kamsi for my hood. Just dey pity the innocent Papi Kamsi wey no know what's up.

Na like so another man go carry your wife go him friend house go de fvck, for abetting Wale to knack person wife makes you culpable. Very shameless typical Afonja character, no Iota of conscience.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
smallsmall:

Stop this Public show of ignorance, abeg!
Do you know better than the Judge who awarded FULL CUSTODY of the Children to FFK?
Or is it not the same Mother the same "Mother Chioma" that was caught in an Hotel with that Navy guy? How 'right and godly' is that?

Some of you just jump into a topic, without doing any information search, begin to spew trash!
Please, follow her to Court on the date of her trial and tell the Judge what you think she MUST do. grin grin
SIMPS.

Did u read what I wrote properly? She cheated doesn’t mean she can’t have access to see her kids. Also if she appeals for joint custody and the court gives her what is wrong with that. It all depends on the circumstances involved.

I didn’t know about her cheating bt I heard about the domestic violence that’s why I took her side abit cos I said she should atleast be given access with supervision.

Nothing Simp about my comment.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by samonak(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Yoruba guys don't like to marry them. They just service them till their mumu guys come to pay astronomical bride price and lists for the over used cargo grin
Oga na lie you talk, I am not IBO but if you consider the Stats more Yoruba men are married to IBO ladies than IBO men married to Yoruba chicks. Inspite of the astronomical bride price wetin this Yoruba men de see inside IBO babes?
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by samonak(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Yoruba guys don't like to marry them. They just service them till their mumu guys come to pay astronomical bride price and lists for the over used cargo grin

Oga na lie you talk, I am not IBO but if you consider the Stats more Yoruba men are married to IBO ladies than IBO men married to Yoruba chicks. Inspite of the astronomical bride price wetin these Yoruba men de see inside IBO babes?

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by ridbell01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Marry person wey get sense and leave a peaceful life but you want to marry money.. see yourself now
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Okoroawusa: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Why FFK hold 4 pikin na? He just used this girl to born his boys. I am sure those triplets were via IVF.

Shey I will not call this DSP’s number like this? grin
Nne, you just made me laugh with this comment this afternoon. I had liked it before seeing your moniker.

Long time...I hope all is well?
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by SarakiBukola: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
samonak:

Oga na lie you talk, I am not IBO but if you consider the Stats more Yoruba men are married to IBO ladies than IBO men married to Yoruba chicks. Inspite of the astronomical bride price wetin this Yoruba men de see inside IBO babes?

You were crying so hard, you quoted me twice. grin

Swear you didn't write that with tears in your eyes.

Ask yourself why those ibo babes throw themselves at the yoruba guys.

Who wants to drink corpse water and fight over inheritance? undecided
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by samonak(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
SarakiBukola:

You were crying so hard, you quoted me twice. grin

Swear you didn't write that with tears in your eyes.

Ask yourself why those ibo babes throw themselves at the yoruba guys.

Who wants to drink corpse water and fight over inheritance? undecided

Yoruba boys get big Gbola, but most of dem na demons.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Nne, you just made me laugh with this comment this afternoon. I had liked it before seeing your moniker.

Long time...I hope all is well?

Glad I made you laugh. All is well, I am just getting used to Buhari’s economy. E make everybody dey quietcry

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by DoctorStylish: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
smallsmall:

Do you really know FFK, as in at close range?
He is very dotting on women, he can lavish them with love, gifts and sweet talk with that his sharp mouth (hence why, they always fall for him) but when you cross him, he is a very 'unforgiving enemy' to have.

He will so finish this Chioma, she will regret ever crossing him.
FFK is not the type pf person you play rough with, just because you are "female", if he is wrong (and he is very intelligent to know this), he will even beg you but if she thinks she can just ride roughshod over him as most women do to most SIMPS, she will be shocked beyond resuscitation.

If l were her, l will call a truce afteral, they have children between them but then, the usual female arrogance will not allow her to think straight.
You cant row roughly, over a rough sea and not expect to capsize! - Proverb.

FFK has a soft centre for women but he is not a SIMP.

Women unfortunately, think it is their God-given right to maltreat and take advantage of Men.
Very true.
I think what’s stopping him from doing the undo because of the children.
I love that sentence
Has a soft centre for women but he is not a SIMP

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by tidoabdul(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oga leave this woman alone new,her children are watching every tin
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
justosee:

Ehen?

It's called alimony
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Seun360(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
samonak:

Na like so another man go carry your wife go him friend house go de fvck, for abetting Wale to knack person wife makes you culpable. Very shameless typical Afonja character, no Iota of conscience.

Is that that you are stupid or you lack basic wisdom?

Or is it my fault that your kingsmen have chosen to train their daughters to be promiscuous? No wonder the lingua Franca of most of the brothels in the country is Igbo language.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by samonak(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Seun360:

Is that that you are stupid or you lack basic wisdom?

Or is it my fault that your kingsmen have chosen to train their daughters to be promiscuous? No wonder the lingua Franca of most of the brothels in the country is Igbo language.

Spoiler alert: I no be IBO, my grouse with you is that you condoned the act of your friend bedding a "married woman" it shows you lack morals, irresponsible and also capable of doing such an immoral act, people like u deserve to be stoned to death. Even without thinking twice, I knew you were Yoruba. If you had an iota of conscience or moral fibre, you'd have discouraged your friend from doing such an inimical act. Na your type dem go de fvck your wife 247.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Seun360(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
samonak:

Spoiler alert: I no be IBO, my grouse with you is that you condoned the act of your friend bedding a "married woman" it shows you lack morals, irresponsible and also capable of doing such an immoral act, people like u deserve to be stoned to death. Even without thinking twice, I knew you were Yoruba. If you had an iota of conscience or moral fibre, you'd have discouraged your friend from doing such an inimical act. Na your type dem go de fvck your wife 247.

Is it that you failed to comprehend a simple right up or something? Where did I say "Wale" is my friend?

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by samonak(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Seun360:

Is it that you failed to comprehend a simple right up or something? Where did I say "Wale" is my friend?

Am sorry for being so hard on you, I wrongly concluded Wale was your friend. It's just that I feel very strongly about Adultery. Anyone that engages in it, is just joking with his/her life. Where I am from, adultery is a pathway to untimely death. Similarly,any one who's Apartment is used for bedding people's wife is equally guilty of the offences. Please accept my Apologies.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by HADI854: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Pumpumking: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
BKsoul:
who says precious wants the child to be with her? Precious is fighting for visiting rights and not full custody...

mr cork say u will sort me out if I ask for your nomba...he say u may gimmmme sum. .. "yes I want sum"
Please please please.. can I get yor nomba again?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by Ybaby: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
justosee:
Will she be able to care for them financially, or you still expect the man to give her money for their upkeep?

Yes!! He is expected to give her money to look after their kids.

Be careful the choices you make in life..... especially when it looks like you have all the power.

Because no one has all the power.... A father must look after his kids even if he is no longer with their mother

or else

the future will question those choices and the consequences await.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 3:58am On Aug 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Of course he should

SIMP exemplified!
The Court decides, among other things, that he/she that has the financial capability, keeps the children.
Ofcourse my foot.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 4:02am On Aug 06, 2021
MummyD2020:
How can you deprive a mom of her kids? It is obvious that she is the best person to take care of the kids. They are still little for Christ's sake. This man should be thankful that he is pulling this stunt here. If it were outside, its obvious who will be smiling. He is very daft because the kids are the ones suffering this mess. Even if you want to deal with the woman,, make sure the kids are comfortable first. He has seen that the woman has nothing to lose if the kids are with her. Who wont be comfortable leaving an abusive person. Amumanu

And who told you the Kids are not Comfortable righ tnow?
Ooh, l forgot, they cant be comfortable living with their Dad.
SMH

Chioma that was caught sleeping with a Naval officer in a Hotel, while still married and while the Father of the Children (FFK) was at home looking after his Kids!
Some of you have obviously introduced tribalism and feminism into this issue and have left your brains behind.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 4:06am On Aug 06, 2021
MummyD2020:

No he will not give her money. Because she impregnated herself. Can u listen to yourself? Whose sperm made her pregnant? Whose name are the kids bearing? So because a mom is not interested in a union she should shoulder the responsibility of the kids?

Where did this one crawl out from?
Go and get a job and stop trying to use the Children as your Passport to easy Money.
Obviosuly, these Women dont love the children and cant take care of them but they see them as their ATM to easy life from their Father.

Hoes everywhere,
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 4:14am On Aug 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What is "wayward woman"?

You sound as if women don't go to the university and get work. Nowadays, men are so pathetic they even want women to contribute to the home. Women are no longer in the kitchens, so who made men bread winners any more?

Men that .... start the, "give me my children, give me my children" revenge scheme.

All men who want their children back just want them back because of revenge.
. A woman who wants her children will take care of them. Never men. Men don't care for their children. Their only work is to claim them to hurt the woman.

That is why white people know better than to follow the Nigerian mans claim of his children.

If a father does not want his Children ---- he is a Low-life, a Sperm donor and Dead beat.
If a father wants his Children so he can give then good care ......... he wants them for REVENGE, bla, bla, bla!

If a Woman wants her Children ........... It has to come with Money! grin grin grin

Look, we know Whatsupp.
Majority of women like you, the only thing you pray for is to have a sizeable number of Children for a man that has money and pronto, you are asking for Child Support and Spousal Support because lazy bones and lowlife, non-wife-material-women dont want to earn their own Upkeep.
I know, if Govt should abrogate or refuse to enforce "Child Support", Women will start refusing any attempt to make them have the Children in their care. grin grin

Oloshos Everywhere.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 4:24am On Aug 06, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Do you understand the gravity of trying to take not one, two but four of your sons away from you? You're probably impotent Barren so you won't know.

She is a wannabe-Feminazzi, No-Husband Red District Hustler.
The sort of Women are pained and damaged beyond repair.

Dem plenty for Nairaland trying to see which unfortunate guy they can hook, even as they can never settle down in marriage.
Just like Chioma who was still phucking her Navy Lover in a Hotel, while married to FFK.
Re: FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested by smallsmall: 4:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Ybaby:

Yes!! He is expected to give her money to look after their kids.

Be careful the choices you make in life..... especially when it looks like you have all the power.

Because no one has all the power.... A father must look after his kids even if he is no longer with their mother

or else

the future will question those choices and the consequences await.

Hehehee, very true, at the bolded.
FFK has been awarded Full Custody of his Children because he has the Capacity to look after his children and wants to do so.

Wetin come be wahala again?
Okay, the Woman does not want him but still wants his Money!
Thunder-fire all you these jobless, hopeless women who have turned Children to ATM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.